PDA

View Full Version : I want a new cues case but

JumpShotMagic
10-18-2007, 08:42 AM
I do not need a new cue case,:( but want a new cue case,:D and can?t decide upon which one to order.

I came into a little extra money in the past week, and have decided to take the plunge, :cool: and buy a nice leather 2 x 4 cue case.

My requirements are case must be 2 x 4

Would like a separate, or long enough compartment for an extension, or jump butt

Protection is a must as I sometime travel on two wheels

Good storage as I am a pack rat with too much junk in my current case that does not have a pocket to accommodate a Jump Butt

considering a Whitten, Thomas, Justis, Swift, and OnQ, but would like suggestions on other brands to consider.

Also person happy, and horror stories about Cue case you love & why you love em, :) and shall we say case you don?t love.:mad:

catscradle
10-18-2007, 10:06 AM
I do not need a new cue case,:( but want a new cue case,:D and can?t decide upon which one to order.

I came into a little extra money in the past week, and have decided to take the plunge, :cool: and buy a nice leather 2 x 4 cue case.

My requirements are case must be 2 x 4

Would like a separate, or long enough compartment for an extension, or jump butt

Protection is a must as I sometime travel on two wheels

Good storage as I am a pack rat with too much junk in my current case that does not have a pocket to accommodate a Jump Butt

considering a Whitten, Thomas, Justis, Swift, and OnQ, but would like suggestions on other brands to consider.

Also person happy, and horror stories about Cue case you love & why you love em, :) and shall we say case you don?t love.:mad:

All good, but I'm not sure how flexible they are on style. You might want to consider trying John Barton, OnePocketChump, he was the originator of Instroke and is now doing custom case after selling Instroke. Based upon his posts here, he is very flexible on design. Based upon Instroke, he makes a good case.

Charlie Edwards
10-18-2007, 10:38 AM
You might want to consider trying John Barton, OnePocketChump.

I wholeheartedly second that motion.

Jeffrey Gale
10-18-2007, 12:10 PM
Oop's sorry for the double post, can this be deleted, please?

Jeffrey Gale
10-18-2007, 12:12 PM
John is making some incredible cases now, great protection & great designs. Then there is Jim Murnak, also makes a great case, can't go wrong with either of these two.

JimS
10-18-2007, 12:42 PM
www.jbcases.com or pm John Barton

John and you can design the case the way you want it and NOBODY will have one like it.