PDA

View Full Version : Strong Arm John Action Challenge for The Entire Nation!!

1on1pooltournys
10-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Since alot of action is being stirred up on this forum I have been asked to post an action challenge from Big John aka Strong Arm John. Although this is a not a pool challenge it does involve gambling high! Here it is.......

Big John would like to invite any person in the country to shoot college 3 pointers with a 54 year old man who has never played anything but high school basketball. You can bet anywhere from 5 to 20 thousand and possibly (probably) more. This challenge is open to any living human in the country. Serious inquiries can call Big John at (317) 281-2750.

corvette1340
10-18-2007, 11:25 AM
Since alot of action is being stirred up on this forum I have been asked to post an action challenge from Big John aka Strong Arm John. Although this is a not a pool challenge it does involve gambling high! Here it is.......

Big John would like to invite any person in the country to shoot college 3 pointers with a 54 year old man who has never played anything but high school basketball. You can bet anywhere from 5 to 20 thousand and possibly (probably) more. This challenge is open to any living human in the country. Serious inquiries can call Big John at (317) 281-2750.

This will without a doubt get a challenger. I know because I played college b-ball and hit 67 out of 100 against a guy in Atlanta and got throttled for $3500. I will call Josh Arieh and stir this up.

Southpaw
10-18-2007, 11:25 AM

Contact Josh Arieh the poker player.....Lives in Atlanta.

Southpaw

1on1pooltournys
10-18-2007, 03:54 PM
Josh Arieh has got confirmmed action! Window is open!

$TAKE HOR$E
10-18-2007, 04:00 PM
So Is The Game Whoever Makes The Most In A Row Or The Best Out Of 100. I Just Heard Of A Guy In Chicago 23 Years Old I Think Made 76free Throws In A Row, I Dont Know How High He Bets Or If He Does 3 Pointers But I Will See If I Can Get His Number Or I Will Give John A Call.

1on1pooltournys
10-18-2007, 06:37 PM
So Is The Game Whoever Makes The Most In A Row Or The Best Out Of 100. I Just Heard Of A Guy In Chicago 23 Years Old I Think Made 76free Throws In A Row, I Dont Know How High He Bets Or If He Does 3 Pointers But I Will See If I Can Get His Number Or I Will Give John A Call.

Probably along the lines of "best of" something. Let him know...anybody can get played!!!

1on1pooltournys
10-18-2007, 06:38 PM
I know because I played college b-ball and hit 67 out of 100 against a guy in Atlanta and got throttled for $3500.

Yikes..that's pretty strong!

JCIN
10-18-2007, 07:17 PM

Just to let everyone know, this "Action Challenege", HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTION REPORT. We have absolutely no involvement with this and I would appreciate it if the original poster would consider using a little different terminoligy in the future.

I don't mean to sound pissy its just easy for things to get mixed up.

I happen to consider John a friend and I can say one thing for sure: The guy is good action. I don't know about his free throw skills, but I do know that if he likes something he will send it in. I wish him good luck in his search for an opponent.

MastersMaster
10-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Wouldn't it be cool to see Larry Bird break out the Chuck Taylor's and shoot against Strong Arm John's guy.

DawgAndy
10-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Better yet, Jordan with his backer, Tiger Woods.

Southpaw
10-18-2007, 07:34 PM
My money is on Arieh's boy.....this kid is unreal

Southpaw

MastersMaster
10-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Bird is by far a better pure shooter than Jordan. Jordan had an excellent all-round game, but from the perimeter, Bird sizzled the nets.

MastersMaster
10-18-2007, 07:36 PM
So, who is Arieh's boy?

derekdisco
10-18-2007, 08:32 PM
So, who is Arieh's boy?

http://www.josharieh.com/poker-articles.php?subaction=showfull&id=1113305733&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&

PoolBum
10-18-2007, 08:37 PM

76 free throws in a row? He's got a ways to go to get the record:

"After high school Ted moved to Riverdale, California and played for a city league basketball team where Ted started to specialize in free throw shooting and began to break records for consecutive free throws. In 1972, Ted started touring the country doing free throwing exhibitions. This culminated in a record 1,704 free throws in a row during a Phoenix Suns halftime show."

http://www.sharpshooterfreethrows.com/ted.htm

(I've hit more than 76 free throws in a row)

DRW
10-18-2007, 08:49 PM

"After high school Ted moved to Riverdale, California and played for a city league basketball team where Ted started to specialize in free throw shooting and began to break records for consecutive free throws. In 1972, Ted started touring the country doing free throwing exhibitions. This culminated in a record 1,704 free throws in a row during a Phoenix Suns halftime show."

(I've hit more than 76 free thorws in a row)
I don't think there is enough time during half time to shoot 1,703 shots, let alone make that many.

PoolBum
10-18-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't think there is enough time during half time to shoot 1,703 shots, let alone make that many.

His record is actually 5,221:

"St. Martin doesn't include much detail about the most interesting world record he holds - most consecutive free throws (5,221), but does explain his physical regimen (a constant schedule of push-ups) and various other records (most free throws within a consecutive 24-hour time period, 84 consecutive three-pointers in eight minutes) that give readers a general idea of how the records are broken."

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/09/02/183629.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_St._Martin

None of the NBA guys could touch this guy for just pure shooting ability.

corvette1340
10-19-2007, 06:31 AM
http://www.josharieh.com/poker-articles.php?subaction=showfull&id=1113305733&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&

Yes, the amazing Woo hit 78 out of 100 against me while at least 20 people including John Hager and Chris Bartrum travelled down I-85 to the Run and Shoot at 2 in the morning to sweat it. I offered to play him one on one for $20,000 but he declined. The kid can shoot though, and play poker. He has made a couple of final tables at the WSOP. After our match was over, I rode back to Mr. Cues with Josh and Woo, lol.

corvette1340
10-19-2007, 06:34 AM
His record is actually 5,221:

"St. Martin doesn't include much detail about the most interesting world record he holds - most consecutive free throws (5,221), but does explain his physical regimen (a constant schedule of push-ups) and various other records (most free throws within a consecutive 24-hour time period, 84 consecutive three-pointers in eight minutes) that give readers a general idea of how the records are broken."

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/09/02/183629.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_St._Martin

None of the NBA guys could touch this guy for just pure shooting ability.

We are talking about 3 pointers not free throws. I shot 91% from the free throw line in college, but only 46% from the 3 point line and led the conference in both.

iba7467
10-19-2007, 06:39 AM
84 consecutive three-pointers in eight minutes

From previous post, he hits 3s as well

SonjaBlue03
10-19-2007, 07:17 AM
:eek: Someone keep me updated!

Stew_Pidaso
10-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Yes, the amazing Woo hit 78 out of 100 against me while at least 20 people including John Hager and Chris Bartrum travelled down I-85 to the Run and Shoot at 2 in the morning to sweat it. I offered to play him one on one for $20,000 but he declined. The kid can shoot though, and play poker. He has made a couple of final tables at the WSOP. After our match was over, I rode back to Mr. Cues with Josh and Woo, lol.
78 out of 100 is probably not going to be good enough to win, I am guessing John's guy is going to hit at least 80!!!

PoolBum
10-19-2007, 08:54 AM
We are talking about 3 pointers not free throws. I shot 91% from the free throw line in college, but only 46% from the 3 point line and led the conference in both.

Martin sank 84 consecutive 3 pointers in 8 minutes.

corvette1340
10-19-2007, 09:01 AM
78 out of 100 is probably not going to be good enough to win, I am guessing John's guy is going to hit at least 80!!!

Woo tried to bank the last 8 or so against me.

DawgAndy
10-19-2007, 09:40 AM
I've gotta ask...WTF does any of this have to do with pool? Move the thread to NPR so it can be debated to death by those masters or compulsivegamblers.com

Andy

corvette1340
10-19-2007, 09:49 AM
I've gotta ask...WTF does any of this have to do with pool? Move the thread to NPR so it can be debated to death by those masters or compulsivegamblers.com

Andy

the fact that it is a thread offering a challenge by a well know POOL player and action junky (Strong Arm John) makes it pool related. It's also worth noting that others involved in the thread discussion, myself included, are either pool players, gamblers or both. And the entire challenge and previous stories stem from the pool hall or patrons of the pool world in general. I get so goddamn tired of people screaming NPR, NPR, like a bunch of little girls. DO NOT READ the threads if they are uninteresting to you. How hard is this?

DawgAndy
10-19-2007, 10:14 AM
You're right you win. I don't scream like a girl either, note the play on words in my post. I'll keep out of the main page from now on.

DeadPoked
10-19-2007, 10:21 AM
I get tired of hearing the whole NPR spill as well. I wouldn't mind posting something there if more than 5 people visited it in a day. Why spend the time making a thread if you only get 10 views and no responses because no one views that forum?

And where does it say anything on the Main Forum that only pool related information is allowed? Doesn't say that in the description.

1on1pooltournys
10-19-2007, 11:26 AM
That anybody who comes with a pool player or poker player will probably get some sort of action as well. It may turn into one action fest for a few days, week or more. John wants everybody to know he has more money than he ever has in his life and is ready to do some serious gambling.

Dead Money
10-19-2007, 11:42 AM
the fact that it is a thread offering a challenge by a well know POOL player and action junky (Strong Arm John) makes it pool related. It's also worth noting that others involved in the thread discussion, myself included, are either pool players, gamblers or both. And the entire challenge and previous stories stem from the pool hall or patrons of the pool world in general. I get so goddamn tired of people screaming NPR, NPR, like a bunch of little girls. DO NOT READ the threads if they are uninteresting to you. How hard is this?

Amen. A lot of folks are wound way to ****ing tight on this forum it seems.

Btw, you should do a Strong arm John action challenge photoshop cartoon:D

Ken_4fun
10-19-2007, 11:45 AM
John wants everybody to know he has more money than he ever has in his life and is ready to do some serious gambling.

Now thats saying something. Hell, I thought he had no limit before.....I cant imagine him now.

Ken

$TAKE HOR$E
10-19-2007, 01:47 PM
76 Free Throws In A Row Is Not Many From What I Have Read On Here But I Was Told The Guy I Mentioned Before Has Never Played 1 Miunte Of Basketball And That Those 76 Were Done In 6 Minutes, Whether Or Not That Is Any Good I Dont Know Either. This Kid Does Not Gamble Himself But Has A Good Backer And Will Probabbly Put Up $10 Dimes Depending On The Game. 1on1pooltournys You Must Talk To John A Lot So Tell Him I Will Try And Hook Him Up With This Kid. He Also Does 3 Pointers As Well.

1on1pooltournys
10-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Just to let everyone know, this "Action Challenege", HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTION REPORT. We have absolutely no involvement with this and I would appreciate it if the original poster would consider using a little different terminoligy in the future.

I don't mean to sound pissy its just easy for things to get mixed up.

Sorry if you were offended JCIN, however, the terminology "action" is used very randomly and is a very broad concept. I understand your concerns though. I know you personally and you know I wouldn't intentionally try and steal your coin. Just trying to seek attention to the thread.

neroxpress
10-19-2007, 07:00 PM
I cant really imagine strong arm doing to much...ive seen him in stealing games last 3 times i went anywhere.....2 game flys even when hes stealing....

poolsucker
10-19-2007, 09:49 PM
I assure Josh's guy will not do it. They have already done it a long time ago. Keep in mind with the original poster that Strong Arms guy insist that they get there own rebound too.

$TAKE HOR$E
10-19-2007, 10:27 PM
I Think That If This Guy Is 54 Years Old And Gets His Own Rebound And Can Still Shoot That Good He Diserves To Be Challenged. I Dont Think John Is Trying To Steal From Anyone Because He Challenged The Entire Nation, I Mean Surely He Has To Think That There Is A Chance That There Is Someone That Can Beat Him Just Like He Thinks He Can Beat Anyone Else. He Has The Gamble And Just Wants To Get Down With Someone. I Would Bet Either Way Almost Just To See This Go Down.

poolsucker
10-19-2007, 11:15 PM
A lot of people accuse John of being a lock artist and that is totally not true. I've won several G's from him and he was a gentleman. Not a sore loser at all. Not to say he has'nt had the nuts in big games before.lol

olauzon
10-20-2007, 12:00 AM
I Think That If This Guy Is 54 Years Old And Gets His Own Rebound And Can Still Shoot That Good He Diserves To Be Challenged. I Dont Think John Is Trying To Steal From Anyone Because He Challenged The Entire Nation, I Mean Surely He Has To Think That There Is A Chance That There Is Someone That Can Beat Him Just Like He Thinks He Can Beat Anyone Else. He Has The Gamble And Just Wants To Get Down With Someone. I Would Bet Either Way Almost Just To See This Go Down.

stake - your posts are hard to read. don't know what your 'capitol' reason is but i can't punctuate either.

cheers

JCIN
10-20-2007, 02:22 AM
Sorry if you were offended JCIN, however, the terminology "action" is used very randomly and is a very broad concept. I understand your concerns though. I know you personally and you know I wouldn't intentionally try and steal your coin. Just trying to seek attention to the thread.
No worries. There was no offense taken. When people see the exact term "Action Challenege" well, we have spent a lot of time and money promoting that exact term and it is identified with TAR. You are absolutely correct in that "action" is universal. Just trying to keep things straight.

Hell, I would love to sweat the free throw deal. Matter of fact, tell John to come down to the Qlympics and we will tape the whole thing and put it on the internet. I like John and enjoy when he is around, something always goes off :D

For all who do not know John, he is the real deal. You can get played.

$TAKE HOR$E
10-20-2007, 09:15 AM
the capitol button was broken on my keyboard. fixed.

smokeandapancak
10-20-2007, 09:18 AM
the capitol button was broken on my keyboard. fixed.

I dunno if I would say it's fixed..... it seems to not work at all now:D

bud green
10-20-2007, 09:20 AM
I'd like to watch that match if they actually play for five figures. I've made 23 out of 24 college threes before betting for beers, but there's got to be a million guys out there who would rob me. I've heard stories of people around the Bay Area watching Chris Mullin of the Warriors practice- they've seen him make 70-80 out of 100 3's from pro range.

46% for a season in college is pretty damn good, corvette. Its a hell of a lot harder to make them in a an actual game.

smokeandapancak
10-20-2007, 09:30 AM
I'd like to watch that match if they actually play for five figures. I've made 23 out of 24 college threes before betting for beers, but there's got to be a million guys out there who would rob me. I've heard stories of people around the Bay Area watching Chris Mullin of the Warriors practice- they've seen him make 70-80 out of 100 3's from pro range.

46% for a season in college is pretty damn good, corvette. Its a hell of a lot harder to make them in a an actual game.

Yeah but it was a NAIA DIV 13 private Baptist directional city school!! :D

Seriously.. where did you hoop at?
You mentioned Run and Shoot .. I remeber going up and ballin' over there when they opened up ... wasnt that back in 96 or so ?

Tommy-D
10-20-2007, 12:17 PM
> I have a video of LeBron James making 16 in a row from half-court in high school,11 of those never touched anything but COTTON.

> I'm sure Larry Bird has the means to bet sky-high on this. Let's not forget the NBA 3 point contest where he made 25 in a row from NBA-range,and turned around and walked off with the #1 hoisted over his head,not even bothering to watch the last one fall,he KNEW it was over. Funny thing is,he walked into the locker room earlier that day and said "OK boys,who's finishing 2nd today?" Tommy D.

$TAKE HOR$E
10-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Is there anyone on here who knows Larry Bird and can contact him about this?

jay helfert
10-21-2007, 01:14 PM
I barely made the high school team. I was the 12th man and was used to break full court presses because of my dribbling ability. My heroes were Marques Haynes and Leon Hillard of the Globetrotters.

I can shoot 3 pointers also, but nothing like the guys on here. 70% is amazing to me. I think 50% is damn good. I have a couple of tricks dribbling the ball that I would love to bet on. Like dribbling closest to the ground for the longest time. I don't think anyone can dribble a basketball one inch from the ground for five minutes. But I can! I might even bet on it. I can also dribble the ball one half inch off the ground for over a minute. Try that some time.

JCIN
10-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Not sure if you follow the Pacers or not but me thinks Larry has a lot more to worry about than betting on a free throw contest. Like an NBA franchise melting down during his tenure.

Breaking News: Pacer players DID NOT shoot up a strip club tonight. Do not worry though we are sure things will be back to normal tomorrow night. Remeber Friday's are Kevlar night at Club Rio.

Larry and John do spend time in the same city though.....hmmmm..I like John in the all-around..Free Throws, Arm Wrestling, 8 Ball.

Johnson
10-22-2007, 04:58 AM

i ran around with a guy in college that played with larry's nephew at springs valley, he said larry liked to bet $10 a 3 pointer shooting blindfolded, i doubt he'd want anything to do with shooting 3's for high stakes, it wouldn't be a very presidential thing to do
________

1on1pooltournys
10-22-2007, 03:03 PM
I know his brother real well. Used to work with him. Larry isn't interested.

neroxpress
10-23-2007, 07:35 AM
post has been deleted hit to close to home

watchez
10-23-2007, 07:54 AM
I think it is ridiculious that JCIN thinks he owns the right to the term 'action challenge', where ever and when ever it is used.

JCIN
10-23-2007, 08:16 AM
I think it is ridiculious that JCIN thinks he owns the right to the term 'action challenge', where ever and when ever it is used.
Whatever.

Before we started using the term I had never heard it used to describe anything. Tell you what hero, go back through the archives and find where someone used the term " Action Challenge" EXACTLY to describe something before July of this year.

I have no illusions of owning anything. All I am trying to do is keep from having to wade through emails and questions about the Big Arm John "Action Challenge" match and why isn't it going off or where is it happening.

hippiepool
10-23-2007, 10:31 AM
I dont know how he plays basketball , but I'm taking him down in the turkey blow out this year .....!

hippiepool
10-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Wouldn't it be cool to see Larry Bird break out the Chuck Taylor's and shoot against Strong Arm John's guy.
I think John is refering to himself in this challenge , not sure about that , but I believe he is 54 ...

watchez
10-23-2007, 11:10 AM
I think John is refering to himself in this challenge , not sure about that , but I believe he is 54 ...

No- John is not the one shooting.

Aaron_S
10-23-2007, 12:30 PM
"In 1972, Ted started touring the country doing free throwing exhibitions. This culminated in a record 1,704 free throws in a row during a Phoenix Suns halftime show."

Which, coincidentally, also broke the previous record of 8 hours, 16 minutes, and 34 seconds for the longest halftime show in basketball history. In addition, this feat nearly broke the record for the most boring halftime show in basketball history, but lost out by a narrow margin to a high school halftime show in Platte City, MO headlined by the Platte City Plate Spinners. (no offense intended, should such an organization actually exists :o )

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seriously, though, how long would it take to throw 1,700 friggin free throws?? Would it be recommended to buy a few treasury bonds before you start so they would mature about the time you finish? Damn.

SonjaBlue03
10-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Where the hell is Josh when all this smack is being talked anyway?

$TAKE HOR$E
10-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Still no takers on the 3 point challenge.

1on1pooltournys
10-31-2007, 11:24 AM
Big John has been contacted about some potential action. We will see if they really play.

1on1pooltournys
11-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Big John has been contacted about some potential action. We will see if they really play.

Well we thought we had a game but they backed out two days before we were supposed to shoot. Once again, The window is open for ANY living human within the country to shoot Big John's guy best out of 100 threes for 5 to 20,000. Inquires call 317-281-3750.

cueaddicts
11-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Well we thought we had a game but they backed out two days before we were supposed to shoot. Once again, The window is open [LIST=1]for ANY living human within the country to shoot Big John's guy best out of 100 threes for 5 to 20,000. Inquires call 317-281-3750.

So is the action with Strong Arm John or SAJ's guy ?? I'm :confused: now. Was hoping to hear this thing would go off, preferably with another "live" human. :)

1on1pooltournys
11-17-2007, 11:14 AM
So is the action with Strong Arm John or SAJ's guy ?? I'm :confused: now. Was hoping to hear this thing would go off, preferably with another "live" human. :)

Big John is putting the guy up. So, you would be gambling with Big John, and shooting against his horse.

I'm like you, I was really thinking this would go off but they backed out at the last minute. It is hard to believe that nobody has stepped up. There has to be some great 3 point shooters. I know that the pros don't have time to jack with it now, but it would be great to see one of them come out and shoot for 20 dimes!!!

Anybody know of any basketball forums to post this challenge on?

derekdisco
11-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Any kind of finders fee if a game is found???? :)

huckster
11-18-2007, 10:38 PM
I find it hard to believe that Noone can beat this 54 year old man in a 3 point shooting contest.... I mean, Steve Kerr, Reggie Miller, J.J Reddick, and many others would be huge favorites to win..... Getting those guys involved maybe tough... But CMON....

Shooting unguarded 3's is a hell of a lot different then shooting NBA 3's with a hand in your face. I have someone to match-up with John's guy it would of happened this weekend, but my guy had surgery for a detached retina two weeks ago. John and I have been in negiotions for a month and it would of happened for 20 dimes. Steve Kerr, Reggie Miller, and JJ Redick have no shot beating the ringer that I have. Top of the Key college 3's anything less then 85 out of a 100 is a major disapointment. my guy was a ball boy (19-21 years old) for the cavs in the Mark Price era and he used to beat all the Cavs or the other team at 3's and foul shots. He beat Mark Price and mark gave him his shoes. Last time I clocked him he was 92 out of a 100 shooting out of the rack with a 15 minute time limit. He also made over 600 straight foul shots on his own court, and he can't even sniff the foul shot record.

watchez
11-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Why would you tout your guy so high? Doesn't make sense. You must walk into pool rooms & state that you never miss a ball (well I saw Louie do that & get action but most don't) Just put the money up & play, unless you don't really want to.

.....and I am glad that I now understand that shooting an uncontested 3 point shot is easier than with someone guarding you. I would have never thought of that.

5ballcharlie
11-18-2007, 10:48 PM

(I've hit more than 76 free throws in a row)
my best free throws in a row in 54

deadwhak
11-18-2007, 10:54 PM
have you ever seen an NBA practice? Some of these guys make 9/10
3 pointers left handed when they aren't being guarded....

I saw Gilbert Arenas Make 24/25 NBA range 3 pointers with 1 hand...
I think you are badly mistaken about the shooting quality of those guys...

However I hope that you match happens... All of the woofing is pointless without actually doing something

i agree...save all the BS!!! i want to hear some about this prop actually happening!!!

poolhustler
11-18-2007, 10:59 PM
If John has money to burn, I would like to see a Monopoly "Challenge" against Fatboy !!!!

:D

Russ....

huckster
11-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Why would you tout your guy so high? Doesn't make sense. You must walk into pool rooms & state that you never miss a ball (well I saw Louie do that & get action but most don't) Just put the money up & play, unless you don't really want to.

.....and I am glad that I now understand that shooting an uncontested 3 point shot is easier than with someone guarding you. I would have never thought of that.

He has a detached retina it doesn't matter now. He is out of action for me. I was refraining from being a smart ass about the differance of ungaurded 3's, a lot of people think that the NBA players are the best pure shooters, which is way of base. I had a pure champion shooter to match up with Strong arm's guy and it didn't happen oh well it would have been fun to sweat. I cannot justify putting a guy with a detached retina in action shooting a basketball. It was strickly (hopefully) profitable entertainment for me that I felt we had an edge. My days of betting on anyone besides myself for serious money are long gone.

Huck

1on1pooltournys
11-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Shooting unguarded 3's is a hell of a lot different then shooting NBA 3's with a hand in your face. I have someone to match-up with John's guy it would of happened this weekend, but my guy had surgery for a detached retina two weeks ago. John and I have been in negiotions for a month and it would of happened for 20 dimes. Steve Kerr, Reggie Miller, and JJ Redick have no shot beating the ringer that I have. Top of the Key college 3's anything less then 85 out of a 100 is a major disapointment. my guy was a ball boy (19-21 years old) for the cavs in the Mark Price era and he used to beat all the Cavs or the other team at 3's and foul shots. He beat Mark Price and mark gave him his shoes. Last time I clocked him he was 92 out of a 100 shooting out of the rack with a 15 minute time limit. He also made over 600 straight foul shots on his own court, and he can't even sniff the foul shot record.

I'm glad you let us know how great of a shooter you had. You could of got down in 10 to 12 weeks, probably unlikely now if he is gonna make 92 out of 100. Although you can get a proposition bet in 10 to 12 weeks if he wants to shoot at a number. It is an amazing thing to see somebody conquer such an unbelievable feat. As a matter of fact, you got action in "10 to 12" weeks and he can shoot at 88.

If anybody finds a shooter to shoot John's guy, they can get a 5% freeroll. As high as the bet will be it should be worth it.

gutshot
12-03-2007, 05:02 PM
If you can tell me the shooters name and the spec of the matchup Strong Arm wants to propose, I can probably get him some action. Will this supposed gentleman shoot NBA 3's or just college? Free throws?

PM me if you want.

Kelly