PDA

View Full Version : John Morra?

Zallus
10-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Does anyone think that John Morra has a chance to get out of his bracket without losing?

There are still alot of players that he could possibly still face including his match coming up against Ronnie Wiseman.

WINTHEDAY14
10-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Yea iam pretty sure he can, he has the whole package.

PoolSponge
10-18-2007, 01:43 PM
John is better than Ronnie IMO. I have played both.

John is playing very strong and getting stronger all the time. He is totally capable of getting out of his bracket.

leaguedude
10-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Ya, John beat Ronnie 3 weeks ago 9-6 in the Canadian 9Ball Tour event #1 but the match was a little clo ser than the score dictates. I think Ronnie has been finding his old form as of late. I'm predicting it will be close.

http://www.canadian9balltour.com/season3rankings.htm

sjm
10-18-2007, 03:49 PM
John is a great player and he can beat anybody. Nonetheless, I think that beating the winner of Shane Van Boening vs Marcus Chamat will be a very tall order. I consider them two of the players with a realistic chance of winning the event. Van Boening is now a confirmed susperstar, and Chamat looked awfully strong in NYC last weekend, beating Thorsten Hohmann, Mika Immonen, Rodney Morris, Tony Robles and Raj Hundal in succession.

Good luck to John, but I think his draw is too unfavorable for him to be the lone survivor of his quarter of the winner's bracket draw.

eaglesfan44
10-18-2007, 04:02 PM
John is a great player but I really do think Shane is going to take that bracket. But ya never know with these caliber players.