PDA

View Full Version : Mike Davis defeats Rodney Morris

f210
10-18-2007, 06:22 PM
they just announced that Mike Davis defeated Morris.

Southpaw
10-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Great for Mike. He is one of the nicest and classiest guys I have met. He always has nice things to say and encourages novices like myself :D Not to mention that he is a great player himself.

Southpaw

alinco
10-18-2007, 06:28 PM
woo-hoo!!!

SonjaBlue03
10-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Wooohooo!!!

cyrex
10-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Koodos to Mike D. I agree, his is a super nice guy. I met him in Reno a couple years back and he took the time to talk pool and just hang out. I didn't even realize he was in the hot seat waiting to play. Anyone else would understandably be too busy focusing and preparing to just 'hang out'. P.S. he went on to win the tourney. P.S.S. Mad Max told me later he remembers Mike D. used to make him sandwiches at a local sub shop. :D

9ballprodigy
10-19-2007, 02:49 AM
awwww.... sorry, no offense to mike, but "rocket" came from the room i play at every week. he's also a real nice guy. i was taking a picture of him while he was practicing and forgot to turn off the flash. i blinded him, he laughed, i pissed myself in fear... good times.

Black-Balled
10-19-2007, 05:49 AM
awwww.... sorry, no offense to mike, but "rocket" came from the room i play at every week. he's also a real nice guy. i was taking a picture of him while he was practicing and forgot to turn off the flash. i blinded him, he laughed, i pissed myself in fear... good times.

Haha! Funny stuff...in retrospect, I'd bet!!:D

O sheeat! This is about Mike! Woohooo!

Flettir
10-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Go Kid Go. I am behind you all the way to the winners circle.