PDA

View Full Version : now the feed sucks for the US Open

Fatboy
10-18-2007, 06:53 PM
it has been fine but now that there is a big match its choppy, they dont seem to have the bandwidth, i have had it on all day everyday without problems til now, audio is fine, this sucKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ktown D
10-18-2007, 06:55 PM
it has been fine but now that there is a big match its choppy, they dont seem to have the bandwidth, i have had it on all day everyday without problems til now, audio is fine, this sucKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the club. I will be issuing member jackets, what size would you like?:rolleyes:

beetle
10-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the club. I will be issuing member jackets, what size would you like?:rolleyes:

Waaaahhhh! I don't want to be a member of this club :(

beetle
10-18-2007, 07:00 PM
OK, mine seems to be working now. I've gone 5 minutes without any probs.

Fatboy
10-18-2007, 07:00 PM

XXL red-stained with the blood of the dumb asses that cant seem to set up streaming video correctly, and repesents it as broadcast quality.

Ktown D
10-18-2007, 07:02 PM
XXL red-stained with the blood of the dumb asses that cant seem to set up streaming video correctly, and repesents it as broadcast quality.
I'll get right on that sir. Cuff or no cuff?:D

Purdman
10-18-2007, 07:04 PM

Fatboy, it has been perfect all night here in VA.