10-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Sure would like to know how my grandson SVB is doing in his match
with Marcus ? ? ?

TannerPruess
10-18-2007, 07:14 PM
He won 11-3 the brackets say.

f210
10-18-2007, 07:14 PM
SVB won 11 to 3 vs Chamat. Congratulations.

sjm
10-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Shane is playng exactly as we have all expected --- brilliantly! He's a major contender for this title.

wayneward
10-18-2007, 07:20 PM
I would like to see Shane on the Mosconi Cup team. Go SVB

supercue
10-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Thanks ,one and all,as they had just posted it, also thanks for all the support Shane is getting from all of you. I dont think I have seen any negative
remarks about Shane . it really makes me feel very proud that he is being recieved by his peers in such a gratifying manner. I know he thanks you too.

sjm
10-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks ,one and all,as they had just posted it, also thanks for all the support Shane is getting from all of you. I dont think I have seen any negative
remarks about Shane . it really makes me feel very proud that he is being recieved by his peers in such a gratifying manner. I know he thanks you too.

To be honest, it's hard not to root for Shane, who conducts himself with dignity, good sportsmanship, and an appreciation of the game of pool and those who help stage pool events.

mosconiac
10-18-2007, 07:42 PM
To be honest, it's hard not to root for Shane, who conducts himself with dignity, good sportsmanship, and an appreciation of the game of pool and those who help stage pool events.
Well said & I agree. You have every reason to be proud of your Grandson. Congratulations for raising a good man. His public thank you's to Corey, Jesse, and those that arranged the events spoke volumes of his character.