PDA

View Full Version : Big $$$$$$$ May Show Up Dcc In Jan 08 ????

cornfed
10-18-2007, 11:18 PM
If Bucktooths health is ok he said he will be there. Then everyone wil have the chance to match up with the blind pool player for BIG $$$$$$$ this is what the game is all about. Bucktooth will prove to anyone he can't see he will match up with his glasses on or off no tricks like all you people think. I'm going also just to watch Bucktooth make a FAIR GAME and beat the best there is if they play. Bucktooth has bad legs and bad eyes but has a heart of LION ask Johnny Archer who quit Bucktooth winner the first day they after only 16 hours of play Johnny said I'm tired he was only 22 years old.

Jimmy M.
10-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Does BUCKTOOTH have a hammock attached to his nads or do you swing by hand?

poolnut
10-18-2007, 11:41 PM
I wish FATBOY would STEP up and bust BUCKTOOTH SO i can STOP Ruining MY EYESIGHT trying TO READ these POSTS.

POOLNUT might be up for some ACTION on the 5th TUESDAY OF The 8th WEEK of OCTOBER 2011! POOLNUT has NO ARMS or LEGS BUT he hAS THE heart of A LION and HE WILL BET big $$$$ and BEAT any CHAMPION. HE will MAKE A fair GAME and POOLNUT will BUST everyone for BiG $$$$

derekdisco
10-19-2007, 12:06 AM
All I have to say is 2 words, BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LMAO

Thunderball
10-19-2007, 12:26 AM
Are you sure he won't be busy not playing someone else?

Corn,ya gotta let this go man...it's just getting weird.

Call Fatboy,make a game and get it played at least.

cincyman
10-19-2007, 12:41 AM
Does BUCKTOOTH have a hammock attached to his nads or do you swing by hand?
i dont know how bucktooth plays with a couple hundred pounds hanging from his balls.