PDA

View Full Version : Wana Meet Quitecoolguy!!!

quitecoolguy
10-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Just letting all members know i will be at the US OPEN on SAT. You cant miss me...big black guy and i will be wearing some sort of Airburshed Nine Ball shirt ..actually me and my best friend will be wearing matching shirts..so come on up and speak to me ..dont let my size scare ya :D

hhahahaha

bigskyjake
10-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Will there be a "dunk tank" :D :D

quitecoolguy
10-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Ohh dear god i hope not..and if there was ..i would only get in if they where throwing nine balls at a target :)

Bastian
10-19-2007, 10:53 AM
actually me and my best friend will be wearing matching shirts..so come on up and speak to me ..dont let my size scare ya :D
Size never scares me, but guys in matching shirts do!

Black-Balled
10-20-2007, 06:26 AM
Will there be a "dunk tank" :D :D
I'm in for the dunk tank...!

Joseph Ortega
10-20-2007, 09:45 PM
it was nice meeting you Quitecoolguy. Hope you had fun and tell your friends they are crazy, especially the fighting brothers.

Joseph

quitecoolguy
10-22-2007, 10:18 AM
HAHA ..yeah it was crazy wasnt it..but it was a pleasure to meet you buddy..you are a funny guy..and I know after meeting me and my buddy you will never look at a monkey the same..hahah

I also got the pleasue to meet two other azbiliards members..
JoeyA and i cant remember the username of the other guy with JoeyA

I have to say that man is a dedicated man to remebering veterans left behind ..i was honered to meet you guys..wish we could have banged some around..

I was crazy at Qmaster after the finial match..i almost go more than I wanted. A man fell out in the pool hall..some one yelled does anyone know CPR...I am a certfied first responder..so my buddy yells my friend is..i run over to the guy and look him over..he was awake...his eyes where moving back and forth and he was breathing..i was about to check him out when some lady runs up drops down..grabs his cheeks and blows in his mouth..i could not believe it...i tried to tell the lady to get back..but it was no use..i told the crowd..that he not showing signs of a heart attack..i said he is either having a seizure or he is diabetic..i made sure 911 had been called but i told them to keep him comfortable and not to move him and i faded back..it was crazy

Joseph Ortega
10-22-2007, 11:57 AM
HAHA ..yeah it was crazy wasnt it..but it was a pleasure to meet you buddy..you are a funny guy..and I know after meeting me and my buddy you will never look at a monkey the same..hahah

I also got the pleasue to meet two other azbiliards members..
JoeyA and i cant remember the username of the other guy with JoeyA

I have to say that man is a dedicated man to remebering veterans left behind ..i was honered to meet you guys..wish we could have banged some around..

I was crazy at Qmaster after the finial match..i almost go more than I wanted. A man fell out in the pool hall..some one yelled does anyone know CPR...I am a certfied first responder..so my buddy yells my friend is..i run over to the guy and look him over..he was awake...his eyes where moving back and forth and he was breathing..i was about to check him out when some lady runs up drops down..grabs his cheeks and blows in his mouth..i could not believe it...i tried to tell the lady to get back..but it was no use..i told the crowd..that he not showing signs of a heart attack..i said he is either having a seizure or he is diabetic..i made sure 911 had been called but i told them to keep him comfortable and not to move him and i faded back..it was crazy
HAHA, ive told the monkey story twice since ive gotten back. I need to get into your circle of friends, yall have way too much fun.

DeadPoked
10-22-2007, 12:34 PM
quitecoolguy, I was the other guy standing there with JoeyA. Nice meeting you. That was pretty crazy about the guy on the floor. Good job for stepping up though.

quitecoolguy
10-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Ahh sorry i could remember you name..but i will NEVER for get that ground hog ever.. I really would like to know if what i thought was wrong with that guy was right..i really thought seizure or diabetic shock

quitecoolguy
10-22-2007, 03:53 PM
HAHA, ive told the monkey story twice since ive gotten back. I need to get into your circle of friends, yall have way too much fun.

Well buddy you are already in..once you meet me and i find out that your a good guy you are now in my cool book and can hang out anytime..hope to see ya in next year tournament or Valley Forge or even Derby City and if im ever in Texas..i will look you up