PDA

View Full Version : Davis - Deuel

Flettir
10-19-2007, 09:11 AM
I hope someone can post updates to the Davis - Deuel matchup when it happens today. I know all the matches are important to someone here at AzBilliards. This one just happens to be important to me.

Thank You. Flettir

Flettir
10-19-2007, 11:48 AM
They should either be playing or be done. Can we get an update on this match, please. Flettir

axejunkie
10-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Corey won, not sure on score but it was announced while I was there.

9balllvr
10-19-2007, 02:36 PM
I hope someone can post updates to the Davis - Deuel matchup when it happens today. I know all the matches are important to someone here at AzBilliards. This one just happens to be important to me.

Thank You. Flettir
Corey won something like 11-6 or so Mike mentioned earlier - then he had to play Gallegos. almost immediately Gallegos went up on him, but Mike did not appear to be playing as strong as he has been and at 9-6 he missed a 9ball that i think took the wind out of him because it was Gallegos from there. he had a great tournament though - you should be proud.

Flettir
10-22-2007, 07:33 AM
Thank You, I am proad. He gave it a good run. I think it was just a bad day for him.

Flettir

9balllvr
10-22-2007, 06:04 PM
Thank You, I am proad. He gave it a good run. I think it was just a bad day for him.

Flettir

not sure if you knew, but he took 2nd at the Tiger Tour event yesterday behind Larry Nevel - think Larry sent him to the losers side too earlier in the day. i am sure the tour will pull together an article soon.

Black-Balled
10-23-2007, 06:49 AM
not sure if you knew, but he took 2nd at the Tiger Tour event yesterday behind Larry Nevel - think Larry sent him to the losers side too earlier in the day. i am sure the tour will pull together an article soon.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=77090