PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with DCP....

poolhustler
11-28-2007, 08:31 PM
I have tried to give DCP advice in the past, even PM'd him with some ideas on how to deal with his negativity.

I think that he has gone off the deep end and here's my idea.

As hard as it may be.....every single one of his posts should be ignored.

No reply, no PM's, nothing, nada, zilch.......IGNORE HIM !!

Maybe then he will stop torturing AZ with his incessant, agonizing posts.

What do you all think of my idea? Anyone else on board with me??

Russ......

Franky
11-28-2007, 08:32 PM
I ignored him ages ago. Join the club.

DrCue'sProtege
11-28-2007, 08:34 PM
if you ignore my posts you wont learn the valuable pool lessons that i have akuumulated over the years, i am going to share them, then you guys will know how to be good pool players, and start playing good racks of 9-ball by only missing a couple of shots, thats what i do, with my cuetec cue.

thanks,

DCP

trustyrusty
11-28-2007, 08:47 PM
if you ignore my posts you wont learn the valuable pool lessons that i have akuumulated over the years, i am going to share them, then you guys will know how to be good pool players, and start playing good racks of 9-ball by only missing a couple of shots, thats what i do, with my cuetec cue.

thanks,

DCP
That reply just confirms what most on this board already assumed about you....sham, yep, your ruse is over. Being a tad more subtle you might have pulled it off a bit longer, but the "missing a couple of shots with your Cuetec cue" is too much of a dead giveaway. Go ahead a keep trying your look at me, I'm an attention whore post, but your responses are getter fewer and fewer.....time to make up another screenname and try another persona to get your rocks off on by annoying people. FREAK

lodini
11-28-2007, 08:51 PM
That reply just confirms what most on this board already assumed about you....sham, yep, your ruse is over. Being a tad more subtle you might have pulled it off a bit longer, but the "missing a couple of shots with your Cuetec cue" is too much of a dead giveaway. Go ahead a keep trying your look at me, I'm an attention whore post, but your responses are getter fewer and fewer.....time to make up another screenname and try another persona to get your rocks off on by annoying people. FREAK

Man, this is definitely becomming all too common around here... every couple of months another one comes out of the woodworks. And it's like a car accident and we can't stop our rubbernecking! :-)

SPINDOKTOR
11-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Hey, wait, I thought I had the Most annoying posts title...damn.

I wouldnt be to hard on him, hey, we all have to learn, some people it just takes longer..If DCP doesn have any real instructors, or talent around him learning on your own is tough. Like I always say champions are bred in two's one player one teacher.

DCP, make friends with someone who can obliderate you, and play only them until your game comes up or untill you quit. Thats how you leap frog lesser competiton that play's at your current speed or slightly higher.

my .02

SPINDOKTOR

Pushout
11-28-2007, 09:25 PM

Same here.

gedukas
11-28-2007, 09:39 PM
hey dr cue, want to play some 50 dollar sets of 9 ball. come to chicago and we'll talk about your cuetec skills. Hopefully they don't warp under the heat ;)

poolhustler
11-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Even people who ignored him in the past are finally speaking up and bashing him.

I' done with him........

Russ

BWTadpole
11-29-2007, 02:25 AM
hey dr cue, want to play some 50 dollar sets of 9 ball. come to chicago and we'll talk about your cuetec skills. Hopefully they don't warp under the heat ;)

Duke, you're out of your element here. Fake account, fake account!

DeadPoked
11-29-2007, 02:30 AM
Duke, you're out of your element here. Fake account, fake account!

What do you know about being out of the element?

http://www.movieactors.com/freeze-frames/biglebowski/BigLebowski%2018-51-51-37.jpg

cuetechasaurus
11-29-2007, 02:54 AM
Didn't Scott Lee go to his house and give him a lesson? Maybe Scott can tell us if DCP really acts like this in person. He seems like a troll to me.

DrCue'sProtege
11-29-2007, 05:02 AM
That reply just confirms what most on this board already assumed about you....sham, yep, your ruse is over. Being a tad more subtle you might have pulled it off a bit longer, but the "missing a couple of shots with your Cuetec cue" is too much of a dead giveaway.

hey?
i aint the real Travis Trotter, i am just a cheap imitation. surely someone with enough computer skills can see that we arent posting from the same computer.

thanks,

DCP

Icon of Sin
11-29-2007, 05:28 AM
hey?
i aint the real Travis Trotter, i am just a cheap imitation. surely someone with enough computer skills can see that we arent posting from the same computer.

thanks,

DCP
The only people that would know that are the mods and admins, as they can check IPs. Besides. I post from three different computers regularly and that doesn't mean anything.

Regardless if you are him or not, you are starting to clog up the main forum with your own topics and other peoples topics about you the same way Walt Frazier did. Stop wasting our time with such nonsense. Thank fully what Walt was doing was enough to earn him a ban, hopefully the mods see fit to do the same to you.

DrCue'sProtege
11-29-2007, 05:45 AM
Regardless if you are him or not, you are starting to clog up the main forum with your own topics and other peoples topics about you

currently on the first two pages there is only one (1) thread i have started. and if others start threads about me, seems like they are the ones clogging the forum, not me.

i hope the Mods dont ban me, because i think AZB Forums are fantastic entertainment. one can learn a great deal about this hobby of ours, and i can usually get a good laugh on here too which makes the workday go faster.

and from some of the PMs i have received, seems to me that i help on both fronts.

thanks,

DCP

DaveK
11-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Even people who ignored him in the past are finally speaking up and bashing him.

I' done with him........

Russ

You're done with him ? Then why the ^%#$&$ did you start a thread just to bash the fellow ?

Dave

Bastian
11-29-2007, 08:48 AM
For DCP...

!Smorgass Bored
11-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by Franky

Same here.

LOL, I put him on my Ignore List in June of 2004 and the world has been a better place, for you, for me....... just wait and see. :)
Doug

poolhustler
11-30-2007, 01:42 PM
You're done with him ? Then why the ^%#$&$ did you start a thread just to bash the fellow ?

Dave

I started it just to let YOU know that I "was done with him"...:D

It's all for you Dave!!

Russ........

Tommy Tube Sock
11-30-2007, 02:27 PM
So here's my opinion:

DCP in not Travis Trotter. He imitates the style of the TT posts after he has been attacked. I think he is trying to deflect the sting of the attack by imitating the class clown. We have kind of a grade school playground thing going on here. DCP is trying to fit in. He's not one of the cool kids, he's not the bully, he's not the funny kid, he's not the smart kid, he's not the most talented, etc (I'm not any of those either by the way) He wants to be part of the community, but he has impaired social skills. Maybe in person he is different, but I suspect not.

I have a good friend who is similar. He happens to be a very talented pool player, but he rubs a lot of people the wrong way. In his case, a lot of it comes down to poor self esteem. Outwardly, he builds himself up, but inside he is very insecure. When you can get him to relax and be himself, he can be very funny and fun to be around. Sometimes in public, though, he says things that just make you shake your head.

I would suggest that we see DCP in the same light. Maybe feel a little sympathy and try to figure where some of the batty s**t is coming from. Not all of his threads and posts are start out batty. Sometimes he starts out fine but then reacts poorly to a response. Maybe ignore and don't respond or reward the batty stuff. In any case, ignoring is better than attacking.

DrCue'sProtege
11-30-2007, 02:35 PM
So here's my opinion:

DCP in not Travis Trotter. He imitates the style of the TT posts after he has been attacked. I think he is trying to deflect the sting of the attack by imitating the class clown. We have kind of a grade school playground thing going on here. DCP is trying to fit in. He's not one of the cool kids, he's not the bully, he's not the funny kid, he's not the smart kid, he's not the most talented, etc (I'm not any of those either by the way) He wants to be part of the community, but he has impaired social skills. Maybe in person he is different, but I suspect not.

I have a good friend who is similar. He happens to be a very talented pool player, but he rubs a lot of people the wrong way. In his case, a lot of it comes down to poor self esteem. Outwardly, he builds himself up, but inside he is very insecure. When you can get him to relax and be himself, he can be very funny and fun to be around. Sometimes in public, though, he says things that just make you shake your head.

I would suggest that we see DCP in the same light. Maybe feel a little sympathy and try to figure where some of the batty s**t is coming from. Not all of his threads and posts are start out batty. Sometimes he starts out fine but then reacts poorly to a response. Maybe ignore and don't respond or reward the batty stuff. In any case, ignoring is better than attacking.

well, you can always ask Scott Lee if i am certifiable or not, he spent a few hours with me last summer.

personally, i'd almost agree with TTS. remember, like i have said before, our golf pro used to sing the old song "Born To Lose" to me, and most people agreed. but when they'd draw the teams out for Scrambles, most people wanted me as their 'A' player.

thanks,

DCP