PDA

View Full Version : your help is needed.

Actionhound
11-29-2007, 07:00 AM
i need bail!!!
i am doing a fundraiser today for the MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc.) at the Bonefish Grill in pensacola Florida, from 11-12 this morning, we are trying to raise money to help out poeple with this disease... if anyone is interested in contributing then either email me on here, or call my cell phone 850-260-9783, cause i will be calling you if you dont. :)

anyway, try and help out if possible, every dollar counts.

or you can email me jakpcola at hotmail.com if you would like to contribute...

Actionhound
11-29-2007, 07:12 AM
bump, going to try to keep this on the front page until i have to leave...

dfweyer
11-29-2007, 07:37 AM
bump for a good cause...

Actionhound
11-29-2007, 07:45 AM
thanks for the bump, anyone wanting to contribute can contact me with the information above... and all pledges dont have to be paid immediately, they can be paid over time, as long as its before the coming summer, this is to help send kids to summer camp... im needing to raise 2600, but it only costs 650 to send one kid to camp, and even though 2600 is my goal, i would like to raise at least 650 and only have 130 raised so far.

Actionhound
11-29-2007, 08:12 AM
to the top with ya...

Actionhound
11-29-2007, 08:27 AM
one more bump before lock up,

the reason i said i was needing "bail" is because im getting "arrested" as part of the fund raiser, and they are bringing me to the fund raiser... i recieved an idea from one of the members that should help out, but anyone else that can help is greatly appreciated, even if its only 5 bucks.

Actionhound
11-29-2007, 09:10 AM
one more bump and im gone.

Luxury
02-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Jay or anyone else who cares can call Actionhound and walk him through how to set up a paypal account. Not sure if this number is good though. It probably won't be good if he doesn't pay this debt.

your help is needed.
i need bail!!!
i am doing a fundraiser today for the MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc.) at the Bonefish Grill in pensacola Florida, from 11-12 this morning, we are trying to raise money to help out poeple with this disease... if anyone is interested in contributing then either email me on here, or call my cell phone 850-260-9783, cause i will be calling you if you dont.

anyway, try and help out if possible, every dollar counts.

or you can email me jakpcola at hotmail.com if you would like to contribute...
Playing cue: Rick Howard Custom 07
Break cue: Rick Howard Custom 06 (J/B)
Other Cues:Fury J/B
Hours of pool: 50 +.
Favorite game: 9 Ball and one hole.

Dead Money
02-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Oh my goodness.................