PDA

View Full Version : Hamster Tales Blog

The Hamster
11-29-2007, 10:55 AM
For those who might be interested, I just posted another new and heretofor unpublished pool/billiards story on the Hamster Tales blog at...

http://davidthehamstermalone.blogspot.com/

It's called "Pumpernickel Pete".

Warning... longish short story.

James
11-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Nice read! I was really starting to get into it when it ended!

JAM
11-29-2007, 12:53 PM
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT way to spend my afternoon, sipping on a triple-shot Grande Latte from Starbucks.

BRAVO to the Hamster Man again! :)

JAM

The Hamster
11-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Nice read! I was really starting to get into it when it ended!

Lol... you think I should drag it out a bit more before the end?

The Hamster
11-29-2007, 02:32 PM
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT way to spend my afternoon, sipping on a triple-shot Grande Latte from Starbucks.

BRAVO to the Hamster Man again! :)

JAM

Thanks, Jennie... by coincidence I was just finishing my coffee from Tim Hortons...

JAM
11-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Thanks, Jennie... by coincidence I was just finishing my coffee from Tim Hortons...

I remember seeing those Tim Horton's coffee shops up by Ohio way when I was there. Y'all got 'em up in Canada, too?

They don't have any around my neck of the woods. I wish they did. They had some nice treats to go with the coffee, and the drive-ins are very convenient!

JAM

desert1pocket
11-29-2007, 03:53 PM
A little predictable, but still thoroughly enjoyable. I really enjoy all of your stories, keep 'em coming.

The Hamster
11-30-2007, 07:55 AM
I remember seeing those Tim Horton's coffee shops up by Ohio way when I was there. Y'all got 'em up in Canada, too?

Very funny... <g> You Merkins probably don't even know who Tim Horton was...?

They don't have any around my neck of the woods. I wish they did. They had some nice treats to go with the coffee, and the drive-ins are very convenient!
JAM

Biggest (and best) coffee chain up here. A friend if mine owns 6 of them and he's (to put it mildly) doing rather well...