PDA

View Full Version : Nice words about AZ-Billiards on youtube

mikepage
11-30-2007, 06:29 AM
Here's a youtube advertisement for az billiards from azer mnorwood (marcus)

www.youtube.com/forcefollow

Marcus has a lot of interesting stuff on youtube that has been attracting quite a bit of attention. Some of his elementary instruction videos have been viewed more than 10000 times!

Poolfiend
11-30-2007, 11:00 AM

Marcus has a lot of interesting stuff on youtube that has been attracting quite a bit of attention. Some of his elementary instruction videos have been viewed more than 10000 times!

OMG! That "losing bet" video almost made me spit my Mountain Dew all over my computer screen.

Thanks.

hemicudas
11-30-2007, 11:36 AM

Good job, Mikepage but JFTR, it's not A to Z Billiards. It's AZ as in Arizona, which is where they are. You dun good, sir. Thanks.

shinobi
11-30-2007, 11:37 AM
Good job, Mikepage but JFTR, it's not A to Z Billiards. It's AZ as in Arizona, which is where they are. You dun good, sir. Thanks.

Wasn't there some discussion about how it used to be AZ as in Arizona but was changed after the site grew?

In any case on the homepage it says the A to Z in billiards in the logo.

hemicudas
11-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Wasn't there some discussion about how it used to be AZ as in Arizona but was changed after the site grew?

In any case on the homepage it says the A to Z in billiards in the logo.

Absolutely, Shinobi but when a newbie types in atozbilliards.com what is he going to get? Nuttin unless he is Googling it. Just want people to find us.

shinobi
11-30-2007, 11:52 AM
Absolutely, Shinobi but when a newbie types in atozbilliards.com what is he going to get? Nuttin unless he is Googling it. Just want people to find us.

Oh, I didn't see the video yet. He actually described the url as "a to z billiards". D'oh...

iba7467
11-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Does "John" Bartrum post here? Chris Bartrum. He also left out Louis Ulrich who has posted quite frequently recently.

Good stuff though, and I totally agree with his comments.