PDA

View Full Version : pro player

stick8
12-02-2007, 09:37 AM
Can anyone tell me wher LOUIS ULEICH is from , nice young man great shooter, seemes as though he just poped up and shooting lights out. any info on him ???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Southpaw
12-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Can anyone tell me wher LOUIS ULEICH is from , nice young man great shooter, seemes as though he just poped up and shooting lights out. any info on him ???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

California, I think Stick.

Southpaw

stick8
12-02-2007, 09:43 AM
California, I think Stick.

Southpaw
I meet him at the rail and at gradys in s.c. he is a straight shooter and dont rattel!!!!:D :D

Blackjack
12-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Louis Ulrich (Mr. Rim :p ) has his own sub-forum here - you can ask him yourself...

I was able to meet Louis a few months ago and we had a match on one of the regional tours. Very nice man, a joy to play and watch. He's a class act and I look forward to see him win some big titles in the future.

Louis goes into detail about his story on his myspace page - you should check it out - he tells his history with the game of pool - and he says he's back and he means business!
http://www.myspace.com/louisulrich

jay helfert
12-02-2007, 10:08 AM

He's from San Diego. Been a good shooter for years, only he didn't know it before! :)

sjm
12-02-2007, 10:11 AM
On AZB, Louis lists his current location as Atlanta.

8ballEinstein
12-02-2007, 10:27 AM
On AZB, Louis lists his current location as Atlanta.

Louis transplanted from the San Diego area.

Fuji-whopper
12-03-2007, 06:43 AM
Louie and his brother Josh have been playing great pool since their teen years, now they should be about 33-35 or so. I have known Louie for about 15 years now and he is a great person, great player and if his heartbeat has ever raised about 70bpm I would be surprised.

Very steady, jumps the ball great and has a devastating break.

R.J.C.33
12-03-2007, 10:15 AM
If I remember right I saw an interview with him and he said that he was from San Diego but moved to ATL. I have never meet him but he seems like a pretty classy guy. The guy has a full time job and it is not playing pool. How much more classy can that get?