PDA

View Full Version : Who Won the Mizerak Championship?

Johnnyt
12-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Anyone know who won the Mizerak tournament at the HardRock Cafe in Hollywood, FL. ? Johnnyt

Marop
12-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Anyone know who won the Mizerak tournament at the HardRock Cafe in Hollywood, FL. ? Johnnyt

Rodney Morris over Corey

gopi-1
12-02-2007, 06:35 PM
http://www.azbilliards.com/brackets/show128final.cfm?tourneynum=2652

lodini
12-02-2007, 06:52 PM

I went and watched some of this event last night... it was actually the first pro tournament I had ever been to. I was totally shocked at the low attendance. It was 7:00 on a Saturday night and there were four tables going with some of the best and most recognizable players in pool (Mika, Thorsten, Corey, Johnny Archer, Rodney Morris, to name a few). Yet there MIGHT have been 50 people in the audience... most of which were friends of the players.

With so few "fans" there... I wonder is that unusual for an event like this??

!Smorgass Bored
12-02-2007, 07:16 PM
I went and watched some of this event last night... it was actually the first pro tournament I had ever been to. I was totally shocked at the low attendance. It was 7:00 on a Saturday night and there were four tables going with some of the best and most recognizable players in pool (Mika, Thorsten, Corey, Johnny Archer, Rodney Morris, to name a few). Yet there MIGHT have been 50 people in the audience... most of which were friends of the players.

Hmmmmmm, were they selling any autographed memorabilia ?
Doug
( I have to know these things before I invest heavily in pool autographs... imo )

lodini
12-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Doug
( I have to know these things before I invest heavily in pool autographs... imo )

Haha, not even close...

kevin s
12-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Looks like Rodney Morris has won with Corey settling for secound place.

atthecat
12-02-2007, 09:54 PM
It's depressing seeing 50 people at a tournament. There's more people at bowling tournaments!

9balllvr
12-03-2007, 12:59 AM

unfortunately, it is very common :(

MikeJanis
12-03-2007, 04:42 AM
Does anybody know how many players participated in the event ?

Mj

jay helfert
12-03-2007, 05:17 AM
Doug

Easy Doug, easy. I just spit out my morning juice. :)

JAM
12-03-2007, 05:20 AM
Does anybody know how many players participated in the event ?

Mj

The article on AzBilliards Main Page says 88 players participated! :)

Here's the link: http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storya.cfm?storynum=4902

I'm kind of tickled pink to see Rodney Morris win this one. It reinforces my hope for a successful Mosconi Cup this year. I'm glad he's a member of Team USA. :D

USA, ALL THE WAY!

JAM

JimS
12-03-2007, 06:32 AM
It's depressing seeing 50 people at a tournament. There's more people at bowling tournaments!

They pay their spectators. So much to come, bonus for clapping/cheering/yelling.