PDA

View Full Version : Kudo's To The Action Report!!!!!!!

str8poolbanger
12-02-2007, 08:29 PM
As a business owner, I am always first to ensure that my customer's are taken care of and happy when it is over. So for The Action Report........

KUDOS!!!!!!!!

I placed a t-shirt order and was anxiously awaiting its arrival. I sent a PM to Justin concerning the shirt and if it had been shipped. He let me know that with being at Qlympics and such that it probally was over looked. I was fine with that, he offered to refund or send a 2nd shirt free of charge!!! I picked another shirt and fired off an email to let him know.....................time goes by..............I drop another PM to Justin just following up.......his response was above any that I expected.......

He REFUNDED my orginal purchase price, and is mailing me my shirt I orginally ordered and a set of the ACTION CHALLENGE 1 DVD's SET!!!!

WAY, WAY more than I expected. I wouldve been happy with just my orginal shirt.

A VERY HUGE KUDOS TO ALL THE GUYS AT TAR!!!!!!

THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU....I WILL FOREVER SUPPORT THEM IN ANY ENDEAVORS THEY DO.

David Leis
Elite Installs, LLC

ps. Justin I hope you dont mind me YELLING to all of AZ that you guys went above and beyond all necessary steps for corrections of this.

Scottster
12-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Chad and Justin are definately doing great things for the pool community I wish them tons of success.

Fatboy
12-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Yeah they are great guys. If I'm able to afford it I'm going to send them both a Cue-Tec for Christmas, they deserve it after all they have done for pool, they deserve the best.;)

on the square they are stand up guys and I will buy all their DVD's feed's everything but the tee-shirts, I urge everyone to do the same, hell If I was a Pro I would endorse them for free, thats something some Pro should do, wear a TAR.com patch on their shirt or something, like the poker players do for FullTilt poker. It would get to people who arnt here on the net. There is alot of players I know who dont have a clue about the internet but would buy DVD's etc. I'll send you a bill Chad for my consulting fees later. ;)

nthamix
12-02-2007, 10:24 PM
I agree, thanks for all your hard work. You guys are AWESOME!

B.