PDA

View Full Version : Archer/Efren getting offered the 7 ball?

gpeezy
12-04-2007, 06:31 AM
I had a guy over the weekend tell me that he heard that some guy from Costa Rica offered the 7 ball playing 9 ball to both Efren and Archer and whoever else for that matter and they wouldn't play him. I can't see this ever happening. Has anyone else heard this?

SPINDOKTOR
12-04-2007, 06:32 AM
all the time, that guy proboly had an army of machine gunners behind him...lol

TX Poolnut
12-04-2007, 06:35 AM
I haven't been to Costa Rica in a long time.

corvette1340
12-04-2007, 06:48 AM
I can confirm that the guy from Costa Rica has NEVER offered ME the 7 ball.

Black-Balled
12-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Neither Efren or Archer has ever beaten me.

I will give either of those bums the 7 if they want to come to VA and play a race to 50 for $8 and split table time.

Edit: Pura Vida can get the same game.

poolchic
12-04-2007, 07:11 AM
I had a guy over the weekend tell me that he heard that some guy from Costa Rica offered the 7 ball playing 9 ball to both Efren and Archer and whoever else for that matter and they wouldn't play him. I can't see this ever happening. Has anyone else heard this?

They all got the last 3 playing 6 ball...:D

Black-Balled
12-04-2007, 07:13 AM

I will give either of those bums the 7 if they want to come to VA and play a race to 50 for $8 and split table time.

Since I have not heard back from the 3 on this, I am extending my offer to you.
Edit:Remains open to original 3 too.

Hail Mary Shot
12-04-2007, 07:21 AM

Urban Legend !!! otherwise they should have known his name by now, even his alias.

poolchic
12-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Urban Legend !!! otherwise they should have known his name by now, even his alias.

I believe he is going by cesaer morales...lol!!

Mithril
12-04-2007, 08:25 AM

This is funny as hell!

Schmohawk
12-04-2007, 09:22 AM
This is funny as hell!

...Oh yeah, pure comedic genius!

Black-Balled
12-04-2007, 11:33 AM
...Oh yeah, pure comedic genius!
Thank you berry much. Sorry I was at a lunch meeting, but I am here almost all week!

crosseyedjoe
12-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Thank you berry much. Sorry I was at a lunch meeting, but I am here almost all week!

Why not also give Efren 8 in One-Pocket?

Andrew Manning
12-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Since I have not heard back from the 3 on this, I am extending my offer to you.
Edit:Remains open to original 3 too.

All right, you're on, but I need the breaks, too. Otherwise, $8 is too rich for my blood.

-Andrew

Black-Balled
12-04-2007, 02:10 PM
All right, you're on, but I need the breaks, too. Otherwise, $8 is too rich for my blood.

-Andrew

I can't get off work that day.
I haven't been playing lately.
I have to cut the grass.
My house flooded.

And, as Freddie Boggs said: I gotta go do some laundry!

JoeyInCali
12-04-2007, 02:36 PM
I'll give Efren the 7 ball.
We'll play 6-ball and he has to balance the 7-ball on top of his head while shooting.
It's amazing how big the fish becomes from one dude to another.

grandpapkusky
12-04-2007, 03:03 PM

If Efren Reyes or Archer gave me that spot and they had to play from seated inside a wheel chair, I still wouldn't like it. It would still feel like I was just giving the loot away. If they played 1 handed from a wheel chair and they gave me the wild 2-4-6 & 8, well, if they had also been up for a few days, I may chalk up.

Remember, those guys are GOOD!