PDA

View Full Version : Predator Air Jump, just got it

Pete
12-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Hi All,

My Air Jump just came in. It looks nice, and feels good in my hand. I will be trying it out later today (after work). I will give you all an update in a couple of days.

Pete

BVal
12-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Hi All,

My Air Jump just came in. It looks nice, and feels good in my hand. I will be trying it out later today (after work). I will give you all an update in a couple of days.

Pete
I got mine last week and like it a lot.

BVal

Pete
12-08-2007, 03:40 PM
I have a question for you jumpers (I just got my air jump and it does work nice).

When you jump do you look at the cue ball last or the object ball.

When I shoot elivated I ussally look at the cue ball last (from Jim Rempe). I was wondering if jumping was the same.

Thanks

IRUNRAKS
12-08-2007, 03:47 PM
I have a Chilton flying eagle...... one thing cue makers need to understand is the weight and the balance with the weight on a jump cue..... Dale makes them 5.9oz... the is critical with the weight of the cue ball + force hitting the cue ball.... I tried a predator jump cue and I see one big problem, the balance is not right. the shaft is to light in the front end so it is a nervous hit, it is all over the place. you really should look into a chilton jump cue... Mike Massey uses one ... I can get a chalks distance away with a entire ball jump with a weighted bar box cue ball.. look up his website or email him... tell him Mike from colorado sent you

Pete
12-09-2007, 04:50 AM
I have a Chilton flying eagle...... one thing cue makers need to understand is the weight and the balance with the weight on a jump cue..... Dale makes them 5.9oz... the is critical with the weight of the cue ball + force hitting the cue ball.... I tried a predator jump cue and I see one big problem, the balance is not right. the shaft is to light in the front end so it is a nervous hit, it is all over the place. you really should look into a chilton jump cue... Mike Massey uses one ... I can get a chalks distance away with a entire ball jump with a weighted bar box cue ball.. look up his website or email him... tell him Mike from colorado sent you

Thanks, I"ll look into that.

So, what ball do you look at last?

Bigjohn
12-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Thanks, I"ll look into that.

So, what ball do you look at last?

One word describes my Predator Air Jump........... " EXCELLENT "