PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please

mouse
12-04-2007, 11:23 AM
For my family. All in the hospital and one dead. My 16 year old nephew probably wont make it and 2 year old niece is in critical care. Sisiter is stable after being shot multiple times and husband dead, self inflicted. Just dont understand how this could happen and asking for prayers and to vent a little. If this is not the right place then I am very sorry but just having trouble coping right now. Thank you.

ROBERT

selftaut
12-04-2007, 11:26 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this very difficult time.

Kev

alstl
12-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Sorry to hear that, you are in my thoughts.

cincyman
12-04-2007, 11:27 AM
prayers for you and family

9 on the snap
12-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Robert, I have and will continue to pray for you, and your family. May God bless you all in this very dificult time.

DrCue'sProtege
12-04-2007, 11:28 AM
what happened? hope it all turns out ok.

DCP

MOJOE
12-04-2007, 11:29 AM
I can't understand but I certainly can pray for your family at this difficult times. I am sorry that you are going trough such a tragic ordeal.

JBK

Gunn_Slinger
12-04-2007, 11:31 AM
How horrible for you and your family.
Huge positive thoughts for you, and talk away it will help
hugs
mrs.g

itmc80
12-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Robert, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can speak form past experience in my extended family. I know the pain that you are going through and you will make it through.

Q-Street
12-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Please accept my condolences and my prayers. I wish I could be there for you and them. God bless.

Icon of Sin
12-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm so sorry, I wish you and your family the best in this time of need.

rayjay
12-04-2007, 11:50 AM
My prayers are with you and your family. God bless.

wbweld0
12-04-2007, 11:50 AM
This is truly awful and you are in my prayers.

wakuljr
12-04-2007, 11:55 AM
you are in my prayers.

mosconiac
12-04-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm very sorry to hear such tragic news. I hope all can pull through and come to grips with the ordeal.

cuejoey
12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Your in the right place our PRAYERS are with you....

crawfish
12-04-2007, 12:02 PM
For my family. All in the hospital and one dead. My 16 year old nephew probably wont make it and 2 year old niece is in critical care. Sisiter is stable after being shot multiple times and husband dead, self inflicted. Just dont understand how this could happen and asking for prayers and to vent a little. If this is not the right place then I am very sorry but just having trouble coping right now. Thank you.

ROBERT
You got it sir. This same sort of tragedy happened to my aunt and uncle. The children watched it all. Years later, one of the children is dead due to overdose, and the other two are roughing it. I will never forget the day it happened. My aunt called my dad in fear of her husband coming over and actually finding out where she was. My dad called my other uncle, threw a shotgun in the back of a '79 Z28 and sped off. By the time they got there, so were the police. Seems like yesterday. I am so very sorry. Prayers given.

Thecoats
12-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Same thing happened to a friend of mine several years around the holiday's, sorry for the tragedy. God Bless you and your sisters family.

Prayers from Kansas City
-don

mouse
12-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Link is KFVS12.com.

magix
12-04-2007, 01:13 PM
may the loard lift you up in this. god bless

TWOFORPOOL
12-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Only God knows why things like this happen. I will pray for you and your family to have the strenght to get through this trajic event. I will also pray for the survivors to make a full recovery.

Sincerely,

TWOFORPOOL

jimmy-leggs
12-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Hang in there buddy,our thoughts are with you.

mouse
12-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Thank you all very much.

buck15
12-04-2007, 01:58 PM
so sorry to hear. try and be strong.we will pray

jay helfert
12-04-2007, 02:03 PM

ROBERT

Sometimes Robert, there is no explanation for things. You must remain strong to help the surviving members of your family. You have the support of everyone on here I'm sure. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. We are here for you.

justin.powell
12-04-2007, 02:08 PM
This world gets crazier by the day. Wish you well in your difficult time.

Terry Ardeno
12-04-2007, 02:23 PM
What a horrific story. I can't imagine what all you're going thru. Our hearts are broken but our prayers are with you and your family. May God somehow see you all thru this.

Varney Cues
12-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Sometimes Robert, there is no explanation for things. You must remain strong to help the surviving members of your family. You have the support of everyone on here I'm sure. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. We are here for you.

My thoughts exactly. Very recently went through a horrible tragedy with my family and everyone here is very supportive. It helps tons knowing everyone is praying for you. My prayers go out to your entire family.

chilli66
12-04-2007, 02:30 PM
My thoughts are with you & yours, Robert. I don't think we're ever able to understand these acts, we just have to be strong to get through it.

mouse
12-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Thank you pool world for helping to ease my mind a little. You guys are awesome for people who dont know me but thank you all very much.

ROBERT

highrun55
12-04-2007, 02:39 PM
All of us here at D&D are praying for ya.
highrun55

jgpool
12-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Robert,

Stay strong, prayers are being said for your family and loved ones. Hang in there.

grandpapkusky
12-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Oh Lord please help this family

Cuaba
12-04-2007, 03:16 PM
This is horrible.

JACKSON, Mo. - Police have released the names of those involved in the murder-suicide investigation in Jackson.

The shooting happened at 333 W. Mary Street in Jackson around five o'clock Monday night. The five victims include a man, woman, two small children, and a 16-year-old.

Madison Moshiri, 4, died after she was shot in the head.

Mir Shahin Moshiri, 36, is dead. Moshiri is the suspected shooter.

Katherine Moshiri, 35, received three gunshot wounds in the head and one in the shoulder. Katherine ran to the sheriff's department just a few blocks away to alert police after she and her family had been shot.

Meghan Moshiri, 2, received a gunshot wound in the head and was taken to Cardinal Glennon Hospital in St. Louis. She is in critical condidtion.

Michael Jeffers, 16, was found wounded in the basement of the home and taken to a Cape Girardeau hospital in critical condition.

Police tell Heartland News they found Madison Moshiri and Mir Shahin Moshiri dead when they arrived at the home. Police believe the man turned the gun on himself.

Neighbors say they are completely shocked and saddened by the news.

TATE
12-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Robert,

You can vent all you want. We will pray for your beautiful sister and her surviving children to heal. We will pray that you have the strength to help your family through this trajedy.

I hope everyone here today takes a moment today to consider those we love, what they mean to us, and just how important familes are.

Chris

rossaroni
12-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Don't know what to say about the whole horrible situation, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Neil
12-04-2007, 03:30 PM

LILJOHN30
12-04-2007, 03:53 PM
I don't know you but I will pray for you....

ibuycues
12-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Robert,
Words are sometimes inadequate to address the enormity of a situation such as yours. We are certainly thinking of you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Will

Barbara
12-04-2007, 03:59 PM
I hope everyone here today takes a moment today to consider those we love, what they mean to us, and just how important familes are.

Chris

Robert,

I hope everyone heals well. You're in my prayers.

Barbara

mouse
12-04-2007, 04:03 PM
I was just at my sisters saturday packing and shipping dvds for members here. I spent over 2 hours just playing with these wonderful young girls and talking to nephew about computor stuff way over my head but it was contact. Thanks everyone for the posts, it is appreciated.

ROBERT

Runnin8
12-04-2007, 04:18 PM
I wish there were answers that would heal your pain in this present crisis. I pray for comfort, strength, and healing for you and your family as you deal with this terrible situation. May God comfort you in this time and work to heal the damages done.

His Peace,
Steve

poolcuemaster
12-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Robert my prayers are with you and all of your family and I got a cold shiver when I looked at the news flash and realized that the two Derby City tapes I recieved on friday had come from this address, and also from your sister I guess. May God bless.

Leonard

mouse
12-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Thank you Leornard for the pleasure of business. This business let me spend time with girls I otherwise would have missed out on. Thank you so much.

YOUR FRIEND
ROBERT

JoeyA
12-04-2007, 04:58 PM
I was just at my sisters saturday packing and shipping dvds for members here. I spent over 2 hours just playing with these wonderful young girls and talking to nephew about computor stuff way over my head but it was contact. Thanks everyone for the posts, it is appreciated.

ROBERT

Robert, I am very sorry for your loss.

Prayers sent.
JoeyA

juanbond
12-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Prayers for you and your family. I hope your relatives pull through.

jay helfert
12-04-2007, 05:37 PM
The more I read this thread, I see how meaningless some things are compared to the love of our family. That may be the single most important thing in all of our lives. I could not comprehend losing either of my grand kids. My life revolves around them to a certain degree. I am the only grandparent who lives close, so I help out all the time. And love it, I might add!

I always tell my daughter and son-in-law to cherish every moment they have with each other and their children. NOTHING is guaranteed in life, so we must savor every day we have together. Do not take your loved ones for granted. Let them know you love them as often as you can.

I lost my wonderful older brother at age 29. He was taken in an auto accident. That is over 30 years ago and I still think about him and miss him immensely. He was a wonderful loving brother, who never questioned his younger brother's decision to play pool for a living. He said to me once, "You are doing what you enjoy in life. There's nothing wrong with that. Many people wished they had your life."

Ktown D
12-04-2007, 06:29 PM
I hope your family can recover physically and emotionally from this very selfish act.

Best wishes and prayer for you and your family.

DeadPoked
12-04-2007, 06:45 PM
A prayer has been sent your way. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Please try to stay strong for your family. They need you now more than ever. God bless you and your family.

mouse
12-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Thank you everyone this is very helpful for me. I just got back from the hospital after seeing life support turned off. My nephew just 16 years young was pronounced brain dead and his father had to make the decision. Shockingly his brother died at about 10 from a similar accidental head wound. Anyway thank you so much.

Bigtruck
12-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Thank you everyone this is very helpful for me. I just got back from the hospital after seeing life support turned off. My nephew just 16 years young was pronounced brain dead and his father had to make the decision. Shockingly his brother died at about 10 from a similar accidental head wound. Anyway thank you so much.

Wow! Was this a seperate incident?

Very sorry for your loss! Myself and my family will include you and yours in our prayers.

Ray

mouse
12-05-2007, 03:10 AM
Yes this was about 25 years ago.3 kids playing with a gun and an accidental discharge ricochet killed his brother.

HollyWood
12-05-2007, 03:58 AM
dear god please give this person strengh. Please make the passing of time go quickly. Comfort this man lord. mark

hemicudas
12-05-2007, 04:25 AM
May the good Lord be with you and your family, Robert.

JimS
12-05-2007, 04:52 AM
So sorry for your loss. Wish there was something ......

Wedge
12-05-2007, 05:13 AM
I pray you make it through this difficult time.

Frank

RunoutalloverU
12-05-2007, 05:27 AM
My church has a prayer line. Ill make the call today and have you help up in prayer.

Steve Logan
12-05-2007, 05:52 AM
Stay strong Robert. You and your family are in our prayers.

Thunderball
12-05-2007, 06:35 AM
I'm so sorry to here your senseless,tragic loss.I could not imagine.

If only the young,if not us all,could be spared these seemingly all to common events.

ScottW
12-05-2007, 07:01 AM
So sorry to hear about all this. I hope you and your family pull through this horrible thing.

dirtybobjr
12-05-2007, 08:31 AM

ROBERT

My prayers are with you and your family. I read about it in the Topeka, Ks. paper. I live in Florida now, but am from just north of Topeka. Sounds like a real tragedy!

Snorks
12-05-2007, 08:51 AM
I have re-read this thread numerous times... I am totally shocked and angered by this senseless tragedy. I wish you and your loved ones the strength to get through this. I am literally sickened when these things happen.

showme87
12-05-2007, 09:06 AM
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Give me a call if I can do anything to help you guys out.

David Beck
12-05-2007, 09:09 AM
My condolences to you and your family. I'll be hoping for the best possible outcome.

Irish634
12-05-2007, 09:46 AM
My condolences and prayers are with you.

The story actually made it to CNN's "Latest News" list.

<<Edit - Deleted >>

Thunderball
12-05-2007, 10:04 AM
I am not sure if it's appropriate to post,

This is is not "news" to Mouse.Linking cnn in his prayer thread is very inappropiate in my opinion.

Juan would do well to mix up the avatar as well,but this oversite I can understand.

Mouse has the news bud,it aint good.

I mean no harm,just sayin....

Irish634
12-05-2007, 10:17 AM
This is is not "news" to Mouse.Linking cnn in his prayer thread is very inappropiate in my opinion.

Juan would do well to mix up the avatar as well,but this oversite I can understand.

Mouse has the news bud,it aint good.

I mean no harm,just sayin....

Opinion noted and removed the link.
No harm was intended, just thought to provide more info to others, since it is in the public forum

mouse
12-05-2007, 12:57 PM
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Give me a call if I can do anything to help you guys out.

Thank you Kevin and I wish there was something someone could do. Thanks man and I will keep in touch. Never realized I had so many friends until the last 2 days. Kinda makes you think about things differently to. Thank you all.

ROBERT MOUSER

gregoryg
12-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Don't know what happened to cause this tragic chain of events, all I can tell you is to never give up. Every thing happens as it is destined to happen, we just are not able to see why all of the time.
Please keep as positive as you can. Death is not extinguishing the light, but putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.

kevpull
12-06-2007, 01:52 PM
My Prayers are with you and your family.

mouse
12-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Thank you everyone for your prayers they have helped me very much. My sister went home today but my niece remains in critical condition with outlook not very good. I really appreciate the time everyone has taken to pray for my family.

ROBERT MOUSER

jimmy-leggs
12-06-2007, 03:32 PM
I,m very glad to hear that your sister is out and I hope she has a full recovery,and hope your niece well.

IanCt
12-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Robert,
I am so sorry to hear about this tragedy, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Regards,
Ian

cueandcushion
12-06-2007, 03:57 PM
:( Saw this on the local news here in St. Louis. So sorry to hear about this especially in the season that is supposed to be about family. My prayers and well wishes go out to all affected by this senseless tragedy.

mouse
12-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Thank you Craig for the words. Did you used to hang out at Crystal City? Just curious.

ROBERT MOUSER

mantis99
12-06-2007, 10:05 PM
You will have my prayers for continued healing for your sister, and strength for recovery for your niece, as well as strength for yourself to handle such pain. I am very sorry you have to go through this!

yally
12-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Robert, I am speechless.

I remember, you were one the first people on the board I ever did a transaction with. You were so kind, and I never forgot that experience, and now try to pass that onto others on the board.

You have my sorrow. You have my condolences. You have my prayers to you and your family.

There are no words to describe this tragedy accurately, and there are no words that I can say enough to help heal.

However, if there is anything in my power to help please let me know. I manage a large bookstore and if there are ANY books you would like to help you or your family though this time, you let me know. Don't hesitate to ask. Not one second!

If you ever come to Montreal, let me know and you have a place to stay.

Good luck to you and your family sir.

Eyal

oldneo
12-06-2007, 11:28 PM
I will keep you in my thoughts and in my prayers.

BreakersOne
12-07-2007, 12:54 AM
I am very sorry for your tragery, you and your Family will be my prayers and may you and your family be blessed with the strength of our savior to help in the healing of your loved ones. God Bless you and your family!

CreeDo
12-08-2007, 11:37 AM
That's awful... stay strong.

mouse
12-08-2007, 12:51 PM
We are. Hopeful for 2 year old in the hospital. Thank you all for prayers.

ROBERT MOUSER