PDA

View Full Version : JR. will recover-

HollyWood
12-05-2007, 12:32 AM
In reality did the az posters help ( Jr. and Jimmy Wetch or NOT?) Is this where I Could say AZ IMPOSTERS. because 1 person actually sent him anything. Another local guy helped. 2 in the world. I did see Jr, today and I can tell you Jr. has been abusted, His spirit has been broken. He's scared all the time, stayes in his bed, doesn't venture out in his own Poolhall. But Jr. will recover I am dead sure of that. mark

DeadPoked
12-05-2007, 01:29 AM
In all fairness... the talk of donating money to the reward fund started about 5 hours before the news came out that the dog was rescued. Maybe the people that said they would donate money could put there money together for a dog pyschologists? :confused:

mosconiac
12-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Considering the speed of which the whole event unfolded, you've got a pretty brutal take on it.

Can I assume you are the sole AZB poster that helped?

Or maybe the sole local that helped?

beetle
12-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Translation please??? If the request for donations was as unintelligible as this note, no wonder nobody contributed.

jay helfert
12-05-2007, 08:14 AM
In reality did the az posters help ( Jr. and Jimmy Wetch or NOT?) Is this where I Could say AZ IMPOSTERS. because 1 person actually sent him anything. Another local guy helped. 2 in the world. I did see Jr, today and I can tell you Jr. has been abusted, His spirit has been broken. He's scared all the time, stayes in his bed, doesn't venture out in his own Poolhall. But Jr. will recover I am dead sure of that. mark

What did you do?

poolchic
12-05-2007, 08:18 AM
In all fairness... the talk of donating money to the reward fund started about 5 hours before the news came out that the dog was rescued. Maybe the people that said they would donate money could put there money together for a dog pyschologists? :confused:

Maybe the Dog Whisperer can help? At least jr. is safe now=)

OneArmed
12-05-2007, 08:23 AM
I was a local that helped. I'm pretty sure IRUNRACKS was the other who sent helped from AZB, but the internet is a hard place to do "fundraising".

JR does look sad now, but yeah Mark, he will recover the little guy just needs some time.

-Matt

DeadPoked
12-05-2007, 08:34 AM
I was a local that helped. I'm pretty sure IRUNRACKS was the other who sent helped from AZB, but the internet is a hard place to do "fundraising".

JR does look sad now, but yeah Mark, he will recover the little guy just needs some time.

-Matt

Yeah.. the internet is a horrible place to raise money... just ask Ron Paul!

It was just too short of a time frame and by the time anyone would have had a chance to put a check in the mail the dog was found by Jimmy. Why a thread would be started with purpose of degrading AZ'ers and calling them IIMPOSTERS... is beyond me. At least he could have done it somewhat coherently.

OneArmed
12-05-2007, 09:00 AM

yeah, might have been easier with a paypal thing or something, but doesn't matter. didn't help that it was over a holiday too

mosconiac
12-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Is this another case of "drive-by flaming" or did this guy not realize that he's one of the "imposters"? I'd love to hear that he isn't casting stones.

supergreenman
12-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Think globally, act locally. Whom ever JR is he/she/it has my best wishes, I will continue to do my considerable community service locally.

Thanks for the guilt trip though..... and to think I didn't even pack my bags.

alstl
12-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Is this thread about a dog?

OneArmed
12-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Is this thread about a dog?

yeap. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=80340

smokeandapancak
12-05-2007, 12:24 PM

It was just too short of a time frame and by the time anyone would have had a chance to put a check in the mail the dog was found by Jimmy. Why a thread would be started with purpose of degrading AZ'ers and calling them IIMPOSTERS... is beyond me. At least he could have done it somewhat coherently.

DP...That dude is whacked out.....

Search the wanted/for sale section for a thread about "The Color of Money" case.....whew.....over the freaking moon, for real.

JAM
12-05-2007, 12:28 PM

I am one of the posters who was going to send a check in an effort to boost up the reward fund. When I read that Junior was found and back in Jimmy's arms, I did not send it.

I am so very sorry to learn that Junior may have been abused and is suffering from the experience. That's horrible. :(

In one way, Jimmy must be relieved to have him back. I hope as time moves on that Junior will return to his old self. Four days out in the cold with no food and Lord knows what else happens really must have shaken Junior's spirit, being a dog that has a loving home environment.

Please give Jimmy and Junior our best wishes! :)

JAM

JAM
12-05-2007, 12:30 PM
DP...That dude is whacked out.....

Search the wanted/for sale section for a thread about "The Color of Money" case.....whew.....over the freaking moon, for real.

That is not very nice to say. If it was not for him, we may have never found out what happened with Jimmy and his beloved pet.

I am sure all of us have good and bad days on the forum.

I, for one, am glad Hollywood posted about this incident. Thanks, Hollywood. :)

JAM

jgpool
12-05-2007, 01:35 PM

I don't understand where you are coming from on this. Jimmy got JR back. It is very sad that JR was abused, the SOBs who abuse animals should be taken out back and dealt the same hand. But I don't understand what you are looking for to help JR, money? What would that do to help him? If $5 or $10 dollars would help JR get his constitution back, I'm in. JR in my prayers.

OneArmed
12-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I'll pass it along JAM.

jgpool, i think he's referring to that people were pledging money to help with the reward fund (he paid $1000 reward for JR) but once JR came back and reward was paid, the pledging stopped or whatever. That's just my guess.

The important thing is that JR is back, and eventually the little guy will settle in.

I swear, like 10% of my posts have been about Jimmy's dog lol