PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin Monk/priest And The Stroke/punch

JoeyA
12-18-2007, 12:08 PM
This thread might give me more bad rep and more negative comments than anything I have ever posted. I'm going to post it anyway. I have a hard head. It's a hard "jar head". :p

JAM has mentioned the big match coming up tomorrow on the IPT website between Strickland and Archer THAT IS FREE TO EVERYONE. I thought I would check it out and maybe visit tomorrow at 7:00 when the match starts. To register you can even use a new but functional email address from yahoo or some other provider just for the free registration. See you at the match between THE SCORPION and THE PEARL.

Now for the Shaolin Monk story. FTR, this story has nothing to do with THE MONK, Tim Miller.

I was browsing the IPT website (http://www.internationalpooltour.com) and naturally gravitated toward the tabs that said IMPROVE YOUR GAME, even though I assumed that the video would have a charge for them. I noticed THE MONK had about a dozen videos and checked out some of them FOR FREE. Then I realized they were all free, short but free and checked out the one by Mike Sigel. The video is of Mike Sigel and Kevin Trudeau talking about pool and Kevin is doing most of the talking (that's a change) and Mike is nodding his head and Kevin begins to tell his personal story about the Shaolin Monk who wanted to teach him how to throw a punch.

I'll save the story for you to check it out yourself. Feel free to send your hate mail but be warned I may respond. :)

The story Kevin told me reminds me of how many people want to learn the secrets of playing pool. That guy can tell great stories. :D :D

Happy Holidays!

JoeyA

jon21588
12-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

This happen to anyone else?

JAM
12-18-2007, 12:18 PM
This thread might give me more bad rep and more negative comments than anything I have ever posted. I'm going to post it anyway. I have a hard head. It's a hard "jar head". :p

JAM has mentioned the big match coming up tomorrow on the IPT website between Strickland and Archer THAT IS FREE TO EVERYONE. I thought I would check it out and maybe visit tomorrow at 7:00 when the match starts. To register you can even use a new but functional email address from yahoo or some other provider just for the free registration. See you at the match between THE SCORPION and THE PEARL.

Now for the Shaolin Monk story. FTR, this story has nothing to do with THE MONK, Tim Miller.

I was browsing the IPT website (http://www.internationalpooltour.com) and naturally gravitated toward the tabs that said IMPROVE YOUR GAME, even though I assumed that the video would have a charge for them. I noticed THE MONK had about a dozen videos and checked out some of them FOR FREE. Then I realized they were all free, short but free and checked out the one by Mike Sigel. The video is of Mike Sigel and Kevin Trudeau talking about pool and Kevin is doing most of the talking (that's a change) and Mike is nodding his head and Kevin begins to tell his personal story about the Shaolin Monk who wanted to teach him how to throw a punch.

I'll save the story for you to check it out yourself. Feel free to send your hate mail but be warned I may respond. :)

The story Kevin told me reminds me of how many people want to learn the secrets of playing pool. That guy can tell great stories. :D :D

Happy Holidays!

JoeyA

Thanks for sharing that story. You know, there really is a lot of cool stuff on that website. Once you register, you can see it all for free. :)

I am not sure why some are having problems getting registered. Maybe the security it set up too high on their computers. I had no problem registering. I receive the confirmatory e-mail within minutes. Then I click the link in the confirmatory e-mail, and I'm in.

Maybe some of the computer gurus on this forum can help! :)

JAM

poolcuemaster
12-18-2007, 12:19 PM
yea they have screwed us again it seems.LOL--Leonard

Hey Hey there back, its working again

YOU HOO

cigardave
12-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

This happen to anyone else?

Yep... to me. :rolleyes:

JAM
12-18-2007, 12:22 PM
There's a video on there of Efren Reyes playing Ray Martin. I saw that match . Efren almost lost to Ray Martin.

Later on, though, the rest, as they say, is history. Efren won the whole shebang, 200,000 smackers. :D

JAM

JoeyA
12-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Yep... to me. :rolleyes:

Not .... to me. :rolleyes:

I went in quicker than a Shaolin Priest.:D No trouble.

JoeyA (keep trying or check your computer's security settings).

jon21588
12-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Its back up for me now. Musta been workin on it.

JoeyA
12-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Its back up for me now. Musta been workin on it.

Well? Did you like the Shaolin Monk story by Kevin Trudeau or not? :D
JoeyA

!Smorgass Bored
12-18-2007, 12:44 PM
I am not sure why some are having problems getting registered. Maybe the security it set up too high on their computers. I had no problem registering. I receive the confirmatory e-mail within minutes. Then I click the link in the confirmatory e-mail, and I'm in.

JAM

You have to have a very high Beacon/FICO score when they run your credit report.
Doug
( I'm stuck at 805 ) :)

David Beck
12-18-2007, 12:54 PM
There's a video on there of Efren Reyes playing Ray Martin. I saw that match . Efren almost lost to Ray Martin.

Later on, though, the rest, as they say, is history. Efren won the whole shebang, 200,000 smackers. :D

JAM

I haven't watched it, but I thought Ray won that match. At least, that's what he told me. Maybe I misunderstood.

JoeyA
12-18-2007, 12:55 PM
You have to have a very high Beacon/FICO score when they run your credit report.
Doug
( I'm stuck at 805 ) :)

All you had to do was buy the book, dummy. :D :D
JoeyA

jon21588
12-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Well? Did you like the Shaolin Monk story by Kevin Trudeau or not? :D
JoeyA

Actually, I agreed with most, if not all, of the things he said. I didn't know where he was going with the Shaolin Monk story at first, but the point of the story was pretty neat. I tried to watch the whole video but it was entirely too long.

the420trooper
12-18-2007, 01:25 PM
I haven't watched it, but I thought Ray won that match. At least, that's what he told me. Maybe I misunderstood.

I watched that match also, and I believe the final score was 8-6 in favor of the "Cool Cat."