PDA

View Full Version : anyone in the detroit area this weekend, big payout

buck15
12-19-2007, 09:20 PM
there is a one pocket tournament going on this weekend at the oak park cue, in oak park michigan. ronnie wiseman is putting it on. reason i posted here is the post about the big payout got me thinking after i read it. they are adding $3000 and 100% of entry added to the prize fund, $125 entry. can call 248-336-2160. they are open 24 hours and there is all the action you can handle. oh yeah, it's one pocket.4/3.

poolandpokerman
12-20-2007, 05:47 AM
Tom, the players are coming into town, it should have a good turn out, I was at the HOF last night, it looked like the DCC, there were so many road players there. Saw a 1P match, and a lot of negotiating, will be there tonight to sweat some more action.

Voodoo Daddy
12-20-2007, 07:05 AM
Sure...have a 1-pocket tournament AFTER I move, LOL !!! Have fun fella's

poolandpokerman
12-20-2007, 08:56 AM
VooDoo, we had to wait until you went back to Florida, otherwise, no one would have played because they knew they would'nt have a chance if you were in it. So now its an open field....

buck15
12-20-2007, 09:14 AM
i will be around tonight after i take off the other tournament!! lol. see ya there hopefully.

biggame
12-20-2007, 11:16 PM
What road players are there?

Voodoo Daddy
12-21-2007, 09:21 AM
VooDoo, we had to wait until you went back to Florida, otherwise, no one would have played because they knew they would'nt have a chance if you were in it. So now its an open field....

Where do I send the check? :D Your too kind...but I am sure half of Michigan woulda loved gettin' some of my 1-hole action, HAHAHAHA!!!

tpdtom
12-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Where do I send the check? :D Your too kind...but I am sure half of Michigan woulda loved gettin' some of my 1-hole action, HAHAHAHA!!!

Merry Christmas Steve. I know that I for one wish that you were still around, but maybe only to practice with, not to gamble with :rolleyes: .

Did you know that Tom (PoolandPokerman) is in Fla. today? Dunno where, but you might.

Are you going to DCC ? I don't think I can make it.

Happy Holidays...Tom