PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' for action.

crawfish
12-21-2007, 09:03 AM
Okay, here is my attempt to stir up some action much like some of the other threads. I have now been on a twenty year lay down. I will play anyone for at least a a couple of beans. I am ready to get in action. Please contact me PM.

By the way, if you have ever broke and run out more than once, this does not apply to you. Now I realize that some of you honest players will swear that you can't run four balls, so here are the rules: You may not play safe, run more than five balls, and always have to bank the object ball. I feel this venue will really showcase my ability to make two in a row.

Forget it. I'm just bored. It's slow during the holidays.

T-dog
12-21-2007, 09:49 AM
I'll bite, I didnt get to meet you in Raleigh so I will try you some at the Derby, from the rules, I assume were plaing banks right? I will bank all the balls and promise not to run more than 4. ( I have never ran out playing banks, if i accidently play a safe is that ok?)

Okay, here is my attempt to stir up some action much like some of the other threads. I have now been on a twenty year lay down. I will play anyone for at least a a couple of beans. I am ready to get in action. Please contact me PM.

By the way, if you have ever broke and run out more than once, this does not apply to you. Now I realize that some of you honest players will swear that you can't run four balls, so here are the rules: You may not play safe, run more than five balls, and always have to bank the object ball. I feel this venue will really showcase my ability to make two in a row.

Forget it. I'm just bored. It's slow during the holidays.

crawfish
12-21-2007, 09:55 AM
I'll bite, I didnt get to meet you in Raleigh so I will try you some at the Derby, from the rules, I assume were plaing banks right? I will bank all the balls and promise not to run more than 4. ( I have never ran out playing banks, if i accidently play a safe is that ok?)
What's up Troy. I can't spell bnksa, bakns, banks. That would be ten ball, sir. Maybe next time you're here, my girlfriend won't have a near fatal crash. Surgery, pins, and three months later, she is just now walking. Still wearing a cast, though. Have I got a spot for us, by the way. PM me.

Black-Balled
12-21-2007, 10:18 AM
I only play for pasta.

Don't you people be trying to fool me with your rice noodles either. I didn't crawl out of the paddy yesterday. ごまかす粗悪品

T-dog
12-21-2007, 11:56 AM
I cant imagine, I just meet you and wondered how that would be for my family, your daughter was in there also wasnt she? Hope things worked out ok. If your at the derby look me up....

What's up Troy. I can't spell bnksa, bakns, banks. That would be ten ball, sir. Maybe next time you're here, my girlfriend won't have a near fatal crash. Surgery, pins, and three months later, she is just now walking. Still wearing a cast, though. Have I got a spot for us, by the way. PM me.

crawfish
12-21-2007, 12:39 PM
I cant imagine, I just meet you and wondered how that would be for my family, your daughter was in there also wasnt she? Hope things worked out ok. If your at the derby look me up....
Believe in this or not. The officer didn't even realize my daughter (two years and six months) was in the car. Lauren was thrown 20 feet out of the window, and Chloe didn't have a scratch on her. When asked what happened, my two year old said...... "Lauren went out the window, and there was stinky smoke. Then, angels held me." Noone brought up angels, or anything. She just spoke it like she was sure of it. Amazing.