PDA

View Full Version : McCready out / Pagulayan in: for DCC 10 ball

stevelomako
12-23-2007, 05:54 AM
I was going to put Keith in the 10 ball ring game on the hope that they could arrange their schedule and be able to go to Louisville this year.

Unfortunately work and personal circumstances prevent them from attending. They really wanted to try and be there but like most of us on the planet sometimes other things come first.

It's a shame for everyone as Keith is still one of the most liked players out there today, a definate threat in any game and one of the absolute all-time fan favorites.

So with that being said, in his place, I put Keiths' favorite little 'munchkin'.....Alex Pagulayan.

I know Alex will give it his best but I think he needs to come out of his shell and loosen up a little bit. I hope we can get some of the support that Keith would have had and get it behind Alex.

Happy Holidays to Keith & Jen and a wonderful New Year to everyone.

Black-Balled
12-23-2007, 05:59 AM
I...So with that being said...I put Keiths' favorite little 'munchkin'.....Alex Pagulayan.

I know Alex will give it his best but I think he needs to come out of his shell and loosen up a little bit. I hope we can get some of the support that Keith would have had and get it behind Alex...

Well, we do love the lion too...especially when he's playing someone else!

ABall
12-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Nice!!! Alex is always a crowd favorite. I'm sure he'll come with some amazing shots.

Rich R.
12-23-2007, 07:32 AM
I know Alex will give it his best but I think he needs to come out of his shell and loosen up a little bit.
Yes, Alex is such an introvert.
I hope he is not too shy to play in front of people. ;) :D :D

Scott Lee
12-23-2007, 10:23 AM
No kidding Steve...and it's nobody's damn business WHY! It's amazing to me that some posters think they have the right to intrude on anybody's personal circumstances...be it JAM and Keith, or anybody else! Sheesh! :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: I'm sure Keith appreciated the offer, and would be there if he could...just as I'm sure Alex appreciates the opportunity to 'take his place'! Kudos to you!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Unfortunately work and personal circumstances prevent them from attending. They really wanted to try and be there but like most of us on the planet sometimes other things come first.

alstl
12-23-2007, 12:11 PM
I was going to put Keith in the 10 ball ring game on the hope that they could arrange their schedule and be able to go to Louisville this year.

It's a shame for everyone as Keith is still one of the most liked players out there today, a definate threat in any game and one of the absolute all-time fan favorites.

So with that being said, in his place, I put Keiths' favorite little 'munchkin'.....Alex Pagulayan.

I know Alex will give it his best but I think he needs to come out of his shell and loosen up a little bit. I hope we can get some of the support that Keith would have had and get it behind Alex.

Happy Holidays to Keith & Jen and a wonderful New Year to everyone.

Good choice. Who else is in the ring game?

hemicudas
12-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks, Steve.

yobagua
12-23-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey Steve! Thank you for putting Alex in. I think its great. By the way are you the one who is Eddie Taylors nephew? If you are will you have some of the tapes that was made about him with you at the Derby. If you are I'd like to buy one.

Fatboy
12-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Nice!!! Alex is always a crowd favorite. I'm sure he'll come with some amazing shots.

Not if I can help it. :eek: :eek: :)

stevelomako
12-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Not if I can help it. :eek: :eek: :)

Sweet!!

Damn, we're gonna have a great time!!!!!

Fatboy
12-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Sweet!!

Damn, we're gonna have a great time!!!!!

were gonna have some fun. BTW what day/time do we play?

stevelomako
12-24-2007, 07:48 PM
were gonna have some fun. BTW what day/time do we play?

Ummm, we had it yesterday, we looked for you.

Sorry, better luck next year.

ironman
12-24-2007, 08:07 PM

That was just wrong,LOL!

Fatboy
12-24-2007, 09:20 PM

i hate when that happens