PDA

View Full Version : has action report done anything since shane vs corey? if so, what?

Eturnal
12-24-2007, 01:39 AM
and how did it turn out?

anything coming soon?

steev
12-24-2007, 01:58 AM
www.theactionreport.com

shane vs earl (shane 100-61)
danny h vs john s (all around danny wins)

both were also $10k bets

-s

JCIN
12-24-2007, 02:27 AM
We are gonna be at the Derby doing Live coverage.

Daulton and Chohan are gonna play an All Around. 1p, 10B, Full Rack Bank. $5000 a set. Exact dates subject to tournament scheduling

Monica Webb and Sarah Rousey are going to play an All Around as well more details will posted soon on that match.

cincyman
12-24-2007, 02:38 AM
We are gonna be at the Derby doing Live coverage.

Daulton and Chohan are gonna play an All Around. 1p, 10B, Full Rack Bank. $5000 a set. Exact dates subject to tournament scheduling

Monica Webb and Sarah Rousey are going to play an All Around as well more details will posted soon on that match.

Can i sue for false advertising????:eek: :eek:
Just kidding----it is NOT the first time a 7 foot table has been in the bar area. They had one in the back right before that other room a few years ago ( i would guess 3 years ago) and i believe they might have had 2 but not sure on that but at least one for sure.

JCIN
12-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Can i sue for false advertising????:eek: :eek:
Just kidding----it is NOT the first time a 7 foot table has been in the bar area. They had one in the back right before that other room a few years ago ( i would guess 3 years ago) and i believe they might have had 2 but not sure on that but at least one for sure.
You should tell Greg Sullivan that. He is the one who told us.

Either way there will be one front and center this year, and last I heard there is a good chance Dave Matlock and James Walden will be in attendance. Could get interesting.