PDA

View Full Version : My brother's Xmas present to himself!

Snapshot9
12-25-2007, 07:13 AM
Well, my brother said last night he hadn't given himself a Xmas present for quite a few years, and they had just bought a solid wood free standing bar for the game room (with Harvey, 6.5' stuffed Black Bear behind it with a Santa hat on ... lol), and he wanted something to match his new bar, so he bought an 8' Fischer Table, Alicante model with tan Simonis on it. It must have the Mahogany finish because it is a dark Cherry look that matches his new bar.

Fischer Pool tables are made by the C.L. Bailey & Co..

His also has his old 46" TV and a 45 record Jukebox in the room. One thing he got that I really liked - his new light is a WSU Pool light which is neat (We are big WSU Shocker Basketball/Baseball fans).

After we got done with all the food (Pool table used for buffet style, don't worry has cover plus other table cloths on top), I got to shoot a couple of racks of balls. He got Brunswick Centennial balls, 8 & 9 ball rack, tan chalk, and a couple of cues with the accessory package.

Here is a picture of it, although my brother's table is smoother looking with the Cherry looking finish and Tan Simonis on it.

CocoboloCowboy
12-25-2007, 07:29 AM
Nice gift..http://www.geocities.com/cocobolocowboy/thumbsup.gif