PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates to open pool room

jjinfla
04-01-2003, 12:54 PM
April Fool. But wouldn't it be nice. Jake

THE SILENCER
04-01-2003, 04:34 PM
yes, and this is what it would be like. 65 olhausen champion pro tables. 45 verhoeven 3-cushion heated billiard tables. 25 rieley snooker tables. 75 3-way JBL speakers, alternating between classical music and the beatles. a resturant with waiters serving aged steak and fine rare wine. a walk in humidor the size of a"regular" pool room, featuring the world's finest cigars. hired women offering oral sex for $25 for every 10 mins. blown. a semi-private room for efren reyes and francisco bustamante to practice and gamble with each other 24 hours a day, with raised theatre seating, for $50 an hour. a movie theatre sized screen piping in pool tournaments from tawain, the phillipeenees, and british snooker. and a cue store where mike sigel and richard black, sell and discuss their cues. every 2 weeks or so, the mgr. makes this announcment through the JBL speakers, loud and clear. ladies and gentlemen, the owner of this fine establishment, just called me from his private plane, to thank everyone who came down to bill's pool room tonight. he would like to pick up the tab for the whole night, steak, pool, cigars, whatever, it's all on bill--- ENJOY! you'd see everyone rush to their cell phones, "honey, i'll be home late, real late, don't wait up-- oh, and i love you. and as that fellow hangs up the phone, he looks up towards the ceiling, as if to speak with god himself, and then slipping quietly through his lips barley auidible, he say's and i love you too,bill. now, that's my opinion of bill gate's pool hall!

tom haney
04-02-2003, 09:28 AM
All this positive stuff! I'd say something negative
but I'm sure Gates is watching & I'm SCARED.
VERY VERY SCAAARED!