PDA

View Full Version : 2 Alison Fis(c)hers @ the Derby!

cuechick
01-09-2008, 05:22 PM
I just saw this on the list of players, I was surprised to see Alison at the event (and she won her first match) and then to see another "Alison M Fischer"...anyone know who that is?

Cornerman
01-09-2008, 05:25 PM
I just saw this on the list of players, I was surprised to see Alison at the event (and she won her first match) and then to see another "Alison M Fischer"...anyone know who that is?
Allison Fischer is an amateur player who is a broadcast major and is doing some PodCast things for InsidePOOLmag.com.

Fred

Patrick Johnson
01-09-2008, 05:28 PM

She's from Wisconsin, if I remember right. I ran into her here in Chicago a few months ago and played a set or two with her. She's a really nice young lady with a good game and plenty of focus and ambition. I posted about her here.

pj
chgo

Boro Nut
01-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Don't forget Al Lissenfisher.

Boro Nut

av84fun
01-09-2008, 06:46 PM

Kim Shaw is here too. I sponsored them both. They are also in the Jewett Straight Pool Challenge with runs of Alli, 46 and Kim 36. They have several more innings left to shoot.

Regards,
Jim

EDIT: And for all you odds makers out there, I have 3 players in the event...including Bobby Pickle. With over 400 players in the 9Ball event...and only 14 of 40 or so tables in use due to the 1 hole event going on...all 3 got matches in first round....ON THE SAME TABLE!

(-:

APA7
01-10-2008, 05:26 AM
Kim Shaw is here too. I sponsored them both. They are also in the Jewett Straight Pool Challenge with runs of Alli, 46 and Kim 36. They have several more innings left to shoot.

Regards,
Jim

(-:

U got it all wrong about the Alison we R talking about :o

Brian

cuechick
01-10-2008, 06:34 AM
U got it all wrong about the Alison we R talking about :o

Brian

Not really Brian, I was talking about both Alisons being at the event.