PDA

View Full Version : 20 week season coming to a close in playoffs!

RBLilly
01-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Well for everyone that read all my stuff on our bar league you would know that we went undefeated for the 20 week season. We are now in the playoffs and we won last night 14-1! We have to win two more times in order to make it to the championship. So wish us luck! :)

As far as my 3 man BCA (unsanctioned) league. We are in 2nd place behind 5 rounds to 1st place going into the finals next week! If we can take 6 out of 7 rounds then we can steal 1st place! It should be a fun time next week! :D

Thanks for everyone's comments and support throughout this season! Hope to see you all at the Fast Eddie's tour that is starting up next weekend! :cool:

9 on the snap
01-11-2008, 02:48 PM
That's a great accomplishment. Good Luck in the playoffs.

RBLilly
01-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Thank You!

chilli66
01-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Way to go, TXP! I think you're gonna go all the way unbeaten!

RBLilly
01-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Way to go, TXP! I think you're gonna go all the way unbeaten!

That's the plan! LOL

I can't believe our Thursday night team has slid into 2nd and closing in on 1st. We thought we were going to wind up in 3rd! LOL Maybe we will surprise everyone and take 1st!

RBLilly
01-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Well we got off on a rocky start tonight loosing the first 3 games!

We got our heads out of our butts and wound up winning 14 - 11 tonight!

We live for the semifinals now!

Hopefully we will crush them next Wed! (And we already know this team is scared of us!)

Hopefully thurs. night my team can win first place........but that is another story......I will update tomorrow.

RBLilly
01-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Well we got our butts kicked tonight! Lost 5 - 2 !

So we took second in my BCA (non-sanctioned) League.

Oh well, guess we have to try and get them next season!

I just hope my Wed night team goes all the way for the repeat!

Thanks again everyone!

RBLilly
01-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Well we won on Wed 15 - 12! So we are off to another championship match for the second season in a row!

We are undefeated, and we are going to play another undefeated team for the championship this Sunday afternoon about 3pm!

Wish us luck!