PDA

View Full Version : Paul Huebler

nympfisher
01-11-2008, 02:26 PM
does anyone have a contact number for huebler industries ?

thanks . carl

rhncue
01-11-2008, 03:54 PM

thanks . carl

I could be wrong but I was under the impression that they closed up shop last March.

Dick

Bigtruck
01-11-2008, 04:05 PM

thanks . carl

Yes, Paul called it quits. I bought a couple of Hustler cues from him towards the end. One had a warped shaft. I called Paul and he told me to ship it quick as he was closing down. I sent it out that same day. It came back as refused about a week later. I called Paul to find out what happened and he said he didn't feel like messing with it and wanted to refer me to someone. Hell of a way to go out. I always had great service prior to that. Now, that's what I will remember when I hear Paul Huebler.

Good luck,

Ray

manwon
01-11-2008, 04:11 PM

thanks . carl
Try these numbers!!

1-573-879-3179/3777/3592

Varney Cues
01-11-2008, 05:07 PM
I thought I remembered a thread not too long ago where John Barton confirmed Paul wasn't shutting down. Just down sizing. I may be wrong. His Mark IV house cues were the best ever made...long, even sharp points, coco & rosewood, 58", same taper as all his cues...even had a 1" unbreakable ferrule...basically put a joint in it & you'd had a fine hustler.:)

nympfisher
01-11-2008, 05:14 PM
i heard he was still workin a little too,
those numbers are no longer in service.
i was askin someone who had some of the nylon inserts that bought them directly from paul about buy a few, and he suggested i call huebler.
if anyone has any suggestions or where to buy in sticks (if thats possible)i dont see why i can make them on the lathe , not sure if it will machine well or not.

thanks, carl

Varney Cues
01-11-2008, 07:39 PM
i heard he was still workin a little too,
those numbers are no longer in service.
i was askin someone who had some of the nylon inserts that bought them directly from paul about buy a few, and he suggested i call huebler.
if anyone has any suggestions or where to buy in sticks (if thats possible)i dont see why i can make them on the lathe , not sure if it will machine well or not.

thanks, carl

You don't need the nylon inserts. You can simply use the abs rod from Atlas...it bores & taps nicely. Has exact same feel.;)