PDA

View Full Version : time for me to man up!

bigdaddygerald
01-11-2008, 03:05 PM
I dont know why I thought this situation would just go away but it doesnt seem like its gonna so I guess i will man up and tell all about my embarassing moment at the dcc 3 cushion tourney.

3 of us were walking back in from having a smoke and one of us was not feeling so well. The 3 of us were all friends and had traveled to dcc together so as such felt comfortable around each other as fellas sometimes do.

When nature began to call I kinda fired a warning shot and as my 2 buddies turned their heads the bomb dropped. Now you need to understand this hallway is full of windows so if there was anyone in it you would see them. Coast was clear or so I thought becaused as we entered the hall way from the foyer all i saw was long blond hair!

mercedes had at some point while we were smoking came out to grab a snack and sat in a chair kinda tucked around the corner.

So as i turned seven shades of red I apologized several times and all laughed. The kinda ironic thing was I entered a hundred dollar midnight madness 3 cushion tourney and drew her in the first round. So it was funny and I was still embarassed as she beat me 15 - 7 . when it was all over she gave me a hug and said it was all right , that everyone has gas just not usually that much....she has a great sense of humor.

So that was my dcc dee dee dee moment and i just figured it was better for me to tell on myself before a couple of folks who i know just couldnt wait to get home and start typing did.

For the record if I even suspected someone other than my buddies were anywhere around no way this happens........i would have rather exploded.

BVal
01-11-2008, 03:07 PM
I dont know why I thought this situation would just go away but it doesnt seem like its gonna so I guess i will man up and tell all about my embarassing moment at the dcc 3 cushion tourney.

3 of us were walking back in from having a smoke and one of us was not feeling so well. The 3 of us were all friends and had traveled to dcc together so as such felt comfortable around each other as fellas sometimes do.

When nature began to call I kinda fired a warning shot and as my 2 buddies turned their heads the bomb dropped. Now you need to understand this hallway is full of windows so if there was anyone in it you would see them. Coast was clear or so I thought becaused as we entered the hall way from the foyer all i saw was long blond hair!

mercedes had at some point while we were smoking came out to grab a snack and sat in a chair kinda tucked around the corner.

So as i turned seven shades of red I apologized several times and all laughed. The kinda ironic thing was I entered a hundred dollar midnight madness 3 cushion tourney and drew her in the first round. So it was funny and I was still embarassed as she beat me 15 - 7 . when it was all over she gave me a hug and said it was all right , that everyone has gas just not usually that much....she has a great sense of humor.

So that was my dcc dee dee dee moment and i just figured it was better for me to tell on myself before a couple of folks who i know just couldnt wait to get home and start typing did.

For the record if I even suspected someone other than my buddies were anywhere around no way this happens........i would have rather exploded.

I think you did explode. Great story.

BVal

Methodman201
01-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Well, Not as bad as I thought It would be. We all have gas, Some more than others. Most guys would have blamed someone else, Like me. Good Call.

Da Poet
01-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Yer gonna have to change your screen name to BigDaddyGas. :D

Hey, it was a lot of fun hanging out and meetin ya in the AZ room.

( I was going to say I had a "blast" meetin ya, but that might be construed wrong. ) :D

Maniac
01-11-2008, 03:27 PM
I think you did explode. BVal

At the very least his ass did :eek: :D :D :D !!!

Maniac

poolhustler
01-11-2008, 03:49 PM
I always just blame my DOG!!!!! :D

The wife still doesn't buy it though....

Russ

curlyscues
01-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Having been an unfortunate witness coming through the door at the time, I must say, you have to appreciate the duration and hang time of the aforementioned event.

M.C.

Maniac
01-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Having been an unfortunate witness coming through the door at the time, I must say, you have to appreciate the duration and hang time of the aforementioned event.

M.C.

As gross and embarrassing as these types of flatulent explosions are, you gotta admit, when you're the perpetrator of one, damn it sure does FEEL good immediately afterwards :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

Maniac

JimS
01-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Rep for telling on yourself. Cool.

olauzon
01-11-2008, 05:11 PM
good on ya! you 'etched' a memory of yourself in/on her brain.

myself love farting. i fart anywhere. especially i like farting in grocery stores during day time when it's full of uppeti ladies strotting around with high noses; their reactions are by far the best.

olauzon
01-11-2008, 05:11 PM
what the fuge..................

lunchmoney
01-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Blessed are the lips that speaketh with no tongue...

Lunchmoney

sde
01-11-2008, 06:41 PM
You're the man for coming forward and telling the truth on yourself. It takes a real man to tell the world that you fffffaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrtttted in the face of a very nice young lady.

Rep coming your way, my friend.

Steve

Cuebacca
01-11-2008, 07:10 PM
It's the fart game. She'll play one day.

57385 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=QSZJJc3T1RQ)

219Dave
01-12-2008, 06:06 AM
Next time you play her you should insist that she pull your finger.

rookie
01-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Sounds like sde has the goods on you! LOL!Thats just to funny;) :eek: :confused:

TATE
01-12-2008, 09:57 AM

Loud, unexpected, embarassing flatulation can produce some of the world's funniest moments.

My wife and I were with my brother and his wife in southern Italy, in a town called Alberobello, exploring a village know for Trulli's, stone cottage huts used by ancient nomads in Italy.

http://www.geocities.com/trullihouses/

We had lunch in a Trulli style restaurant in the old town, an ideallyic place with cobblestone streets and walls. The meal was long, the food very rich, and we had a little too much wine. Once we got outside, I let out more than a little unexpected gas. In Italy, there are many people just standing around outside their shops and so forth. Because the walls and walks were stone, the sound echoed throughout the quiet village as if someone were blowing a conch horn.

Many Italian heads turned my way with their expressive faces showing disbelief. This caused all of us to laugh hysterically. We still talk about that embarassing moment.

Chris