PDA

View Full Version : Would there be a place for a Cue Review forum?

Maniac
01-11-2008, 04:16 PM
With all the cue stick reviews we get here on the main forum, I was just curious as to who might think it would be a good idea to have a Cue Review forum tucked right in between the Cue Machinery and the Cue Gallery forums? I think a forum like this would serve a very useful purpose for those contemplating purchasing a new cue stick, so they may glean at least SOME kind of information on a prospective buy (like joint type, shaft taper, etc.). I fully understand that the HIT is purely subjective to each user, but information on the physical aspects of the cue would be VERY helpful, IMO. What do you think???

Maniac

olauzon
01-11-2008, 04:42 PM
absolutly. this has been up for opinions at the wanted/for sale forum several times. que reviews and various questions can make the pages roll pretty quickly there. i think it's a great idea that's bound to happen some time.

mr. wilson/chucklez - what do you think ?

bnall
01-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Great Idea!

CocoboloCowboy
01-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Great Idea!

That should be PMed to Mike howerton aka AZHousePro.http://www.geocities.com/cocobolocowboy/milestone.gif

Irish634
01-12-2008, 08:14 AM
Isn't this what the gallery is for? JMO

BadKarma
01-12-2008, 02:18 PM
I like this idea. There is a great deal of discussion dealing strictly with cues and that rolls the main forum very very quickly. All of us noobs have a very difficult time finding the information we are looking for, even with the search function.

Maybe a "CueTalk" forum with a few sub-forums titled:

Cues less than $200
Cues $200-$500
Cues over $500
Customs and 1 of 1

The sub forums could have threads strictly for those cues in those price ranges. This would make searching for advice on cues in a certain price range a lot easier to find. Also would make the threads in the main forums a whole lot more relaxed. If ya know what I mean.

Just a thought.