PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Installation

samsarakid24
01-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Can anybody recommend a top cuemaker that can and would install a Genuine Elephant Ear Wrap on a high end cue I have. The cue currently has a Normal Textured leather wrap that I want replaced.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..............Paul

manwon
01-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Can anybody recommend a top cuemaker that can and would install a Genuine Elephant Ear Wrap on a high end cue I have. The cue currently has a Normal Textured leather wrap that I want replaced.

Thanks..............Paul

Hello Paul, there are most likely a number of them on this forum. However, this kinds question should be posted in ASK the Cue Maker Forum. They may not see it here,

Have a good night

Varney Cues
01-11-2008, 07:34 PM
You can't get a better job done than by our own FLYINGSNAIL....Mr. Kenny Koo. I highly recommend him. :)

no-sho
01-11-2008, 10:13 PM

Thanks..............Paul

Now I know why, that one eared elephant at the zoo was a little gun shy every time someone walked by with a leather case.lol

no-sho

FLYINGSNAIL
01-11-2008, 10:47 PM

Thanks..............Paul
Paul
I am suprise that you did not remember I do leather wrap. Here is example of the elephant ear wrap that I have.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/koomaster_photos/DSC02206.jpg

FLYINGSNAIL
01-11-2008, 10:48 PM
You can't get a better job done than by our own FLYINGSNAIL....Mr. Kenny Koo. I highly recommend him. :)
Thanks for your kind words Kevin. :D

Jeeves
01-11-2008, 11:35 PM
I have pictured a cue he did, It has a wonderful feel.

check out the www.cuemakers.org roster for contact information

samsarakid24
01-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Bump To Top