PDA

View Full Version : Hottie at Inside Pool booth at DCC?

the kirkwood ki
01-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Anyone know who the beautiful hottie from Wisconsin is at the Inside Pool booth at DCC?

our_auctionguy
01-11-2008, 10:26 PM
It's my wife...!!! Why?

ugotda8
01-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Well, she was my girlfiend until I found out she was married!!! :D

our_auctionguy
01-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Well, she was my girlfiend until I found out she was married!!! :D
She told me about the affair and dumped you because all you ever did was pull out a jump stick.:D :D

Fragged
01-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Anyone know who the beautiful hottie from Wisconsin is at the Inside Pool booth at DCC?

The only beautiful hottie ive seen is the red headed girl from TX who does the raffles and looks a bit Asain but she isnt. She could drain my bank acount pretty quickly.

ugotda8
01-11-2008, 10:49 PM
She told me about the affair and dumped you because all you ever did was pull out a jump stick.:D :D

Yep, that's how I found out she was married.

She did tell me that she was tired of "Jumping" every time I pulled out my "Stick". So she was being honest with you :p

larrynj1
01-12-2008, 07:19 AM
this thread is useless without pics.

Subsonic2u
01-12-2008, 07:33 AM
TAP TAP, Where's the Pics?this thread is useless without pics.

corvette1340
01-12-2008, 07:46 AM
this thread is useless without pics.

yeah, pics or it didn't happen.

sde
01-12-2008, 07:48 AM

Is this who you are referring to?

I don't know if she is from Wisconsin, but she was working the Inside Pool booth.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=206997&postcount=187

JimS
01-12-2008, 07:55 AM
I was thinkin it must be Rachael Abbink.

PROG8R
01-12-2008, 07:57 AM
I know of a hottie from Wisconsin who is really into pool. My hottie has big um..eyes, yeah thats the ticket and red hair yeah. Does this describe the cutie you are referring to?

Randy9Ball
01-12-2008, 08:02 AM
Is this who you are referring to?

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=206997&postcount=187

This hottie is wearing the same shirt my APA team wore in Vegas. Hmm! I know lots of hotties from WI since I was born and raised there.

rayjay
01-12-2008, 09:01 AM
That's Timberly. Used to be on AZB until she got fed up with us all....
:p

12squared
01-12-2008, 09:45 AM

Was it one of these two? If it's the one in the tie, that's Samm Diep from Colorado. I don't know the other one. I found these on AZbilliards.com, clicked on photos 5, & opened upa picture & scrolled through.

Dave

asbani
01-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Was it one of these two? If it's the one in the tie, that's Samm Diep from Colorado. I don't know the other one. I found these on AZbilliards.com, clicked on photos 5, & opened upa picture & scrolled through.

Dave

I like the second girl, say hi to her pls! and tell her how much i love her

OKDog
01-12-2008, 11:38 AM
http://www.insidepoolmag.com/images/stories/billiards-news2/rachael-abbink.jpg

This one?

Black-Balled
01-12-2008, 12:01 PM
HE must be talking about Abbink.

She plays better than most of you too!

poolmouse
01-12-2008, 12:27 PM

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

the kirkwood ki
01-12-2008, 12:32 PM
No, it's none of them. Sorry, I don't have a pic. She has straight long brown hair
and looks to be early twenties and a smokin hot body.

JohnPT
01-12-2008, 12:36 PM
OKDog ugh!

AZE
01-12-2008, 09:22 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Scott Lee
01-12-2008, 09:38 PM
...and Timberly is from PA, not WI. :D Rachael Abbink, of course, is Canadian, not from WI either!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

That's Timberly. Used to be on AZB until she got fed up with us all....
:p

AZE
01-12-2008, 09:42 PM
... I ended up throwing up for real.

Scott Lee
01-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Samm is flanked by pro poolplayer Danny Harriman on the left, and Wei Table Master, Wei Chao (Cuetable.com) on the right.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

If it's the one in the tie, that's Samm Diep from Colorado.

Dave

12squared
01-13-2008, 02:19 AM
She may be Alison Fisher (not the champion). She was in the booth for a short time during the ppv w/shane/alex P match and they were acting like she was really cute from WI.

I thought you mentioned she had red hair but after rereading all the posts, that wasn't you.

Da Poet
01-13-2008, 02:48 AM
The only beautiful hottie ive seen is the red headed girl from TX who does the raffles and looks a bit Asain but she isnt. She could drain my bank acount pretty quickly.

Are you talking about the supercutie, smaller, maybe 5'4 ish, sweet body with straight black hair with sort of a crazy florescent red highlighter thing added? Normally, dyed hair can look trashy, but on this girl it rocked. Eyes like an angel, great smile. Absolutely beautiful.

We happened to be on the same plane from Louisville back to Chicago on Thursday, but of course, 1/2 a plane away. I think she was taking a connecting flight.

chilli66
01-13-2008, 03:03 AM

I think I know who you mean. Plays a good game of pool too!

Jeeves
01-13-2008, 07:35 AM
and the men attached to them

sorry guys!

TX Poolnut
01-13-2008, 07:41 AM
These girl threads really bring out the haters.

akaTrigger
01-13-2008, 07:55 AM
This is Ashley, from Fort Worth, Texas.

Here's another photo, from the Hunter Women's Tour back in November.

Cornerman
01-13-2008, 09:53 AM
Which time? I'm guessing it was Allison Fischer, amateur player who's been working the Podcasts for InsidePOOLmag.com. Check out her podcasts and tell us if that was her.

Timberly is from the southeast, so it wasn't her.

Fred

the kirkwood ki
01-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Can anyone read? I said a hot-bodied girl with straight brown hair from Wisconsin. So it's not Fisher, Diep, Ashley, or Timberly. Are you guys serious?(I said hot bodied and beautiful) . The only one of that bunch that qualifies is Ashley, but it's not her I'm talking about.

Cornerman
01-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Can anyone read? I said a hot-bodied girl with straight brown hair from Wisconsin. So it's not Fisher, Diep, Ashley, or Timberly. Are you guys serious?(I said hot bodied and beautiful) . The only one of that bunch that qualifies is Ashley, but it's not her I'm talking about.
Not Allison Fischer???? She's got straight brown hair, is in her 20's, from the midWest, works for InsidePOOL Mag, was at the booth (her boyfriend works the booth with Timberly), etc.

http://www.insidepoolmag.com/pool-and-billiard-podcasts/pool-podcasts-and-videos/alison-fischer-from-the-derby-city-classic-200801095798.html

Fred

1 Pocket Ghost
01-13-2008, 11:19 AM
I think this is the girl you're talking about....I'ts not a clear pic, but I just found it by accident....She's sitting on the left in the stands during this Hopkins match..............And, yep, this girl and Ashley were the two hottest ones there......Little Anna K. was kinda cute too.

the kirkwood ki
01-13-2008, 11:21 AM
That's her. Thanks Ghost.

Cornerman
01-13-2008, 11:23 AM
That's her. Thanks Ghost.

I was right. And you accused us of not reading.

Several of us told you it was Allison Fischer. Learn to read.

Fred

the kirkwood ki
01-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Check your eyes pal. That is not Allison Fisher. I know what Allison Fisher looks like, if it was her I wouldn't have to post this thread. Besides she is not hot bodied, beautiful, or from Wisconsin. Nice Try.

Cornerman
01-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Check your eyes pal. That is not Allison Fisher. I know what Allison Fisher looks like, if it was her I wouldn't have to post this thread. Besides she is not hot bodied, beautiful, or from Wisconsin. Nice Try.
Her name is Allison Fischer, not Allison Fisher. I've told you several times, and somehow you've failed to read. I gave you a PodCast link, and you've failed to click. My god, you're being thick.

Her name is Allison Fischer.

Fred

Cornerman
01-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Her name is Allison Fischer, not Allison Fisher. I've told you several times, and somehow you've failed to read. I gave you a PodCast link, and you've failed to click. My god, you're being thick.

Her name is Allison Fischer. Allison Fischer, 20ish years old, student from midWest. Allison Fischer. Allison Fischer. Allison Fischer. Believe it or not, there are more than one person in the world with that name. And they spell their name different at that. Allison Fischer.

And no, I'm too grouchy to take an apology.

Fred

DaveK
01-13-2008, 11:34 AM
Can anyone read? I said <bla bla bla> Are you guys serious?(I said hot bodied and beautiful) . The only one of that bunch that qualifies is ....

You have quite an interesting way of saying "thanks for trying to help with MY question" there kid :rolleyes:

Dave

Da Poet
01-13-2008, 11:35 AM

I believe you've just soiled on yourself. :D

Cornerman
01-13-2008, 11:36 AM
You have quite an interesting way of saying "thanks for trying to help with MY question" there kid :rolleyes:

Dave
I dont' wan't this to get lost, cuz the kid can't frickin' read. He got his answer, and he failed to read it. It's Allison Fischer, amateur player from Wisconsin.

Fred <~~~ it's frickin' Allison Fischer, goddamit.

the kirkwood ki
01-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Sorry Fred. Your right that's the one. My bad. Shouldn't have accused you of not reading, when I didn't go back and read myself.

the kirkwood ki
01-13-2008, 11:51 AM
Fred,
First off, I'm no kid. Second I apologized for not reading your post with the link. Yes, because I thought you were talking about pro Allison. No need to get all riled up. I apologized, I was wrong and your were right, but that's about as good as it gets.

PoolBum
01-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Actually, according to the link, her name is not "Allison Fisher" or "Allison Fischer," it's "Alison Fischer."

http://www.insidepoolmag.com/pool-and-billiard-podcasts/pool-podcasts-and-videos/alison-fischer-from-the-derby-city-classic-200801095798.html

Cornerman
01-13-2008, 12:10 PM
Fred,
First off, I'm no kid. Second I apologized for not reading your post with the link. Yes, because I thought you were talking about pro Allison. No need to get all riled up. I apologized, I was wrong and your were right, but that's about as good as it gets.
PM sent. We're good.

Fred <~~~ thought the "ki" in your name was misspelled for 'kid'

Cornerman
01-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Actually, according to the link, her name is not "Allison Fisher" or "Allison Fischer," it's "Alison Fischer."

Jim, you missed a helll of a week.

That was Allison's (oops Alison's) first go at the PodCast I believe. She's going to get better. She's a broadcast major, and I think she might be part of the future of the InsidePOOLmag.com's PodCast. Hell, I loved being in front of the mic so much, I might just throw my hat in the PodCast ring.

Fred

ARM9BALLER
01-13-2008, 12:26 PM

Her name is Allison Fischer. Allison Fischer, 20ish years old, student from midWest. Allison Fischer. Allison Fischer. Allison Fischer. Believe it or not, there are more than one person in the world with that name. And they spell their name different at that. Allison Fischer.

And no, I'm too grouchy to take an apology.

Fred
Fred, everytime I read this I LOL! You sure are entertaining behind the keyboard.

smokeandapancak
01-13-2008, 12:28 PM
you guys are a riot.......

PoolBum
01-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Jim, you missed a helll of a week.

Fred

Don't I know it. Why anyone thinks students sitting in a classroom in California can learn anything when they know the DCC is going on back in Louisville is beyond me. :D

I may be the only pool player who grew up in Louisville who's never been to the DCC!

cyrex
01-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks for taking the time to post pics. That Ashley from TX. is HOT! :D

1 Pocket Ghost
01-13-2008, 04:14 PM
And, yep, this girl and Ashley were the two hottest ones there......

....And let me just add that although I gave Ashley and Wisconsin-Alison the overall hotness award for this DCC......Rachael Abbink "Busts down the competition", "Racks up another win", and as usual, runs away with my, " Most Spectacular Cleavage" award !

- Ghost

Da Poet
01-13-2008, 05:52 PM
....And let me just add that although I gave Ashley and Wisconsin-Alison the overall hotness award for this DCC......Rachael Abbink "Busts down the competition", "Racks up another win", and as usual, runs away with my, " Most Spectacular Cleavage" award !

- Ghost

Gotta agree 100%

Just talkin' to a friend who says he got a great picture of Rachael yesterday. (With her full permission and cooperation!) Can't wait to see it. I'll post it as soon as I get it.

It was Ashley who I saw on the plane. I hope someday to get a chance to see her play. If she's half as good as she is cute, oughta be a treat! :D

YouKnow662
01-13-2008, 06:01 PM
What about the blonde haired Asian girl, Shanna Lewis. She's gorgeous.

Poolplaya9
01-13-2008, 06:06 PM
This Alison may be cute but I don't think being on camera is her gig. She was struggling far too much in the podcast link that Fred posted.

akaTrigger
01-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Gotta agree 100%

It was Ashley who I saw on the plane. I hope someday to get a chance to see her play. If she's half as good as she is cute, oughta be a treat! :D

Ashley plays pretty sporty - in August she snapped off the BCA-type 8ball tournament in Grapevine, Texas! She's got a fun personality, too. :D

-Melinda

PaulAlex7000
01-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Jessica, who is brunette, slender, who hanged with Memo last year's DCC, is also brunette with long hair and slender. Nice looking. She seems to play pretty decently.

Rick S.
01-14-2008, 12:58 AM
http://www.pbase.com/rixx/image/91637379.jpg

I know this beautiful young lady has a great sense of humor also.....more to come.

Rick S.

Cornerman
01-14-2008, 08:10 AM
This Alison may be cute but I don't think being on camera is her gig. She was struggling far too much in the podcast link that Fred posted.
In her defense, she ws thrown in a little cold. She'll get better.

Fred

easy-e
01-14-2008, 08:19 AM

Fred

I thought Allison Fisher was from England??? That accent doesn't sound right for Wisconsin:D Come on Fred, I thought you knew a thing or two about pool!

Rick S.
01-14-2008, 08:30 AM
http://www.pbase.com/image/91637380.jpg

Played around a little with this photo.... She loved it. We had some good laughs......

Rick S.

AlisonF9ball
01-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I need some work in front of the camera, that was my first time...too nervous. I've got 4 years of radio experience, but no tv.

Thanks for coming to my defense, Fred! Your interview sounded great by the way, I'll have to watch it again sometime.

AF

BVal
01-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah, I need some work in front of the camera, that was my first time...too nervous. I've got 4 years of radio experience, but no tv.

Thanks for coming to my defense, Fred! Your interview sounded great by the way, I'll have to watch it again sometime.

AF
Welcome to the Forum AF. Good luck.

BVal

Fast Lenny
01-14-2008, 03:23 PM
http://www.pbase.com/image/91637380.jpg

Played around a little with this photo.... She loved it. We had some good laughs......

Rick S.
Hey Rick that is really cool!

RunoutalloverU
01-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Well I see what being around a bunch of guys all week does to your perception of "hottie".

cuechick
01-14-2008, 05:00 PM

Fred

Yeah, but who's on first?

ledrums
01-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Hi Alison, just wanted to say I'm another northerner in Ashland, not too far from Duluth. Welcome to the board

renard
01-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Alison in all her glory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTSlajyTRHk

By the way, I have tried something like this in front of a camera, nothing easy about it. You'll do fine because you have more experience than I do and your easier on the eyes than me! :p

Also did Rachael changed hair styles? Tell me about it those who were there:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6496652033332912438&q=derby+city&total=1713&start=20&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=9

She went from beautiful brunette to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMJmpJSc5l8

Just to comment I really believe that the best behind the mic were in order:

Fred
Mark
Karl Boyes
Derek & Dave

renard
01-14-2008, 06:44 PM
Here is Fred by the way Alison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hspfY2nBUbo

Cornerman
01-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Here is Fred by the way Alison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hspfY2nBUbo
LOL!!! I'm quite certain that when you see me looking forward, but to my right, I'm looking at Alison who snuck into the room.

Fred

renard
01-14-2008, 07:24 PM
LOL!!! I'm quite certain that when you see me looking forward, but to my right, I'm looking at Alison who snuck into the room.

Fred

Pretty girls tend to do that to you...but I gotta hand it to you. You handled it like a pro. You sure you shouldn't be doing this for a living?

worriedbeef
01-14-2008, 07:31 PM
Fred i'm going to be really awkward now but i can't resist.

you've spelt alison's name wrong. as well as the 'c' in fischer, she only uses one 'L' in Alison.

:D

renard
01-14-2008, 07:33 PM

you've spelt alison's name wrong. as well as the 'c' in fischer, she only uses one 'L' in Alison.

Beef you spent some time on TAR as well. You are a funny guy in the chat!!!

Cornerman
01-14-2008, 08:13 PM

I got it right, after several tries :)

Fred

Sweet Marissa
01-14-2008, 08:14 PM

!Smorgass Bored
01-14-2008, 09:57 PM
She is GORGEOUS! Gotta love a cute girl who isn't afraid to be goofy for the camera!

That's true and that's what attracts me to Traci Lords.... imo
Doug

Samiel
01-15-2008, 12:42 PM
That's true and that's what attracts me to Traci Lords.... imo
Doug

Ha ha ha... got a good laugh off of that one Smorgie! :p

crawfish
01-15-2008, 01:34 PM
I think this is the girl you're talking about....I'ts not a clear pic, but I just found it by accident....She's sitting on the left in the stands during this Hopkins match..............And, yep, this girl and Ashley were the two hottest ones there......Little Anna K. was kinda cute too.
Whew, for a split second there, I thought you were referring to Allan. I feel much better now that I got into the second sentence.

crawfish
01-15-2008, 01:36 PM
you guys are a riot.......
Dude, I do appreciate your football fans.

corvette1340
01-15-2008, 01:52 PM
that Ashley from Texas is HAWT! I wonder if she likes good looking C players with lots of money. :D

Run the Century
01-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Is a good friend of mine - sorry guys - she is engaged to a local guy here named Scott. She is a cutie, plays a pretty decent game of pool, and always wears her "hooker" shoes. Smiles Ashley if your read this!

The Tuna

akaTrigger
01-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Is a good friend of mine - sorry guys - she is engaged to a local guy here named Scott. She is a cutie, plays a pretty decent game of pool, and always wears her "hooker" shoes. Smiles Ashley if your read this!

The Tuna

She really is an awesome person and fun to be around. Here are the shoes again in case you missed 'em on page 3 of this thread:

renard
01-15-2008, 02:30 PM
She really is an awesome person and fun to be around. Here are the shoes again in case you missed 'em on page 3 of this thread:

Yep, those are hooker shoes alright... or maybe pole dancing shoes! :D

corvette1340
01-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Yep, those are hooker shoes alright... or maybe pole dancing shoes! :D

either one being in the plus or pro collumn.

renard
01-15-2008, 03:16 PM
either one being in the plus or pro collumn.

If your looking for an argument, you'll get none outta me!!!:D

Sweet Marissa
01-15-2008, 04:57 PM

!Smorgass Bored
01-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Stripper shoes are surprisingly comfortable and make us short girls just a little bit taller! I love them myself.

I don't mean to be calloused, but mine pinch my little toe.
Doug
( being taller makes me look thinner, though....... imo ) :)

Da Poet
01-16-2008, 02:10 AM
Gotta say, not into the stripper comparison.

Otherwise, Aye chiuhuahua! :D

akaTrigger
01-16-2008, 09:27 AM
I don't mean to be calloused, but mine pinch my little toe.
Doug
( being taller makes me look thinner, though....... imo ) :)

Doug - no title? Sometimes your titles are hysterical! Like this one: "Traci Will Always Hold A Position In My Heart, Even If She Never Says A Word"

Ah well... at least your post was still good! "...mine pinch my little toe." LOL! :p

Melinda