PDA

View Full Version : Danny K's $2000. Added Rotation Continuous Tourney

Breakball
01-12-2008, 12:23 PM
$2000.00 Guaranteed Added Rotation Continuous Tournament
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Kuykendal

Well, here it goes, folks. I'm going to add two grand (guaranteed) to my first event of Rotation Continuous. NO GREEN FEES. ALL ENTRIES ADDED BACK INTO THE PRIZE MONEY.

$2,000 Added (Guaranteed)

$30.00 ENTRY FEE

Race to 75 points. Touring pros will go to 100 points.

February 23rd & 24th

Double Elimination

12 Noon Start Time.

Here are the rules to Rotation Continous.

15 balls are racked with the one in front, 15 in the center and two and three balls on the corners.

Players lag for break, winner racks his own balls.

If a ball is made on break, shooter has cue ball in hand anywhere on playing surface. If no ball is made, opponent has cue ball in hand.

Each ball counts one point. A specific number of points is played to, e.g. 75 or 100 points.

No safeties allowed.

We should be able to accomodate 124 players.

Call 714-771-9706 or 714-397-2816 for any more info.

Danny K's Billiards & Sports Bar
1096 N Main St
Orange, CA 9286
714-771-9706

My Response:

To all those that are interested in this game,

This sounds like a great tournament. I've seen this game played and it incorporates many facets of more than just one game. This uses the big break as for 8-ball and 9ball. The shot making with precision as in 9-ball and 10-ball or any other game for that matter. The patterns like in 8-ball and Straight pool. Bumping balls to manuever in a rack and to break open balls. This just sounds like a combination many of the games that are being played. With the player having to come up with the SHOT, this also seems like a game that the amatuer player would enjoy playing and or watching.

RunoutalloverU
01-12-2008, 12:35 PM
An answer to my prayers! Count me in, and kudos to getting it right!!!!!!!!

Danny Kuykendal
01-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks guys. Any questions about the event, ask 'em here or call 714-771-9706 or 714-397-2816.

Thanks again,
Danny K

TATE
01-12-2008, 03:42 PM
I let everybody I can know about it. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Chris

Danny Kuykendal
01-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Thanks Chris. It's our first time running a Rotation Continuous Tournament. Should be very interesting. I'm hoping Efren is in town then. Jose Parica should play as well as many other top pros in the area.

Danny

Jimk
01-14-2008, 02:34 PM
$2000.00 Guaranteed Added Rotation Continuous Tournament
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Kuykendal

Well, here it goes, folks. I'm going to add two grand (guaranteed) to my first event of Rotation Continuous. NO GREEN FEES. ALL ENTRIES ADDED BACK INTO THE PRIZE MONEY.

$2,000 Added (Guaranteed)

$30.00 ENTRY FEE

Race to 75 points. Touring pros will go to 100 points.

February 23rd & 24th

Double Elimination

12 Noon Start Time.

Here are the rules to Rotation Continous.

15 balls are racked with the one in front, 15 in the center and two and three balls on the corners.

Players lag for break, winner racks his own balls.

If a ball is made on break, shooter has cue ball in hand anywhere on playing surface. If no ball is made, opponent has cue ball in hand.

Each ball counts one point. A specific number of points is played to, e.g. 75 or 100 points.

No safeties allowed.

We should be able to accomodate 124 players.

Call 714-771-9706 or 714-397-2816 for any more info.

Danny K's Billiards & Sports Bar
1096 N Main St
Orange, CA 9286
714-771-9706

My Response:

To all those that are interested in this game,

This sounds like a great tournament. I've seen this game played and it incorporates many facets of more than just one game. This uses the big break as for 8-ball and 9ball. The shot making with precision as in 9-ball and 10-ball or any other game for that matter. The patterns like in 8-ball and Straight pool. Bumping balls to manuever in a rack and to break open balls. This just sounds like a combination many of the games that are being played. With the player having to come up with the SHOT, this also seems like a game that the amatuer player would enjoy playing and or watching.
Are you going to have a referee at every table to determine whether or not a safety is being played? It sounds as if this is going to be up to determination. Best of luck, Jim.

RunoutalloverU
01-14-2008, 02:51 PM
do your tables have counters on them or should we bring a pencil and paper?

Breakball
01-15-2008, 07:41 PM
do your tables have counters on them or should we bring a pencil and paper?
There will be flip-style scorecards available for this tournament.