PDA

View Full Version : Bucktooth And Fat Boy This What Came Down.....

cornfed
01-13-2008, 08:25 PM
Bucktooth was at the DCC on the 8th of Jan. like he said the Keno Board came out and was being played then someone called the police. One night Bucktooth was in the booth and Fat Boy showed and pulled out a stack of money if they where $100 bills it would have been about 40k Fat Boy said to bucktooth Flip a coin for it. Bucktooth said I don't flip coins but if you want to GAMBLE GO FILL THAT BAG UP .

WHAT FATBOY SHOWED WAS A TOOTH PICK COMPARED TO BUCKTOOTH HE MONEY IN EVERY POCKET AND EVERY POCKET IN HIS COAT and you seen all $!00 BILLS.

Salamander
01-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Sounds like Bucktooth came out looking like a complete moron. However, it seems he very well could qualify for the upcoming olympics in the 100 yard dash.

bigskyjake
01-13-2008, 08:30 PM
All I know is I saw it live and when Fatboy pulled out the stackasaurus Bucktooth ran off like a little *****

Hustler08
01-13-2008, 08:31 PM
lol you think fat boy duffle bag only had 40k in it?? I watched it live and it was much more then 40k

Bucktooth was at the DCC on the 8th of Jan. like he said the Keno Board came out and was being played then someone called the police. One night Bucktooth was in the booth and Fat Boy showed and pulled out a stack of money if they where $100 bills it would have been about 40k Fat Boy said to bucktooth Flip a coin for it. Bucktooth said I don't flip coins but if you want to GAMBLE GO FILL THAT BAG UP .

WHAT FATBOY SHOWED WAS A TOOTH PICK COMPARED TO BUCKTOOTH HE MONEY IN EVERY POCKET AND EVERY POCKET IN HIS COAT and you seen all $!00 BILLS.

jcrack_corn
01-13-2008, 08:32 PM
[ ] thread delivers

[ ] anyone cares

[X] go away

ericdraven
01-13-2008, 08:38 PM
[ ] thread delivers

[ ] anyone cares

[X] go away

[ ] thread delivers

[X] NOBODY cares

[ ] go away[/QUOTE]

ScottW
01-13-2008, 08:38 PM
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2087971/brokendisc-main_Full.jpg

Fixed that for you.

poolhustler
01-13-2008, 08:39 PM
HEY INBRED, I MEAN CORNFED............GO AWAY !!!

The Tooth got punked, pure and simple. Nothing you can say will change that.

Russ......

scottycoyote
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
your boy got hammered, in public, with many many witnesses and thank goodness alot of them post on here. You can now stop all the "bucktooth is the greatest, nobody else in the world gambles when compared to bucktooth, bucktooth blah de frickin blah........" lol

i was tired of readin that crap, just let it lay

MikeM
01-13-2008, 08:46 PM

This is some weak @$$ $#!+!!!! Bucktooth pwned by Fatboy!

sixpack
01-13-2008, 08:50 PM

Hey Cornfed,

Where you standing next to tooth when this happened? Just askin' cause I ain't never seen the two of you in the same room :)

~rc

av84fun
01-13-2008, 08:54 PM
[ ] thread delivers

[] NOBODY cares

[ X] go away[/QUOTE]

buck15
01-13-2008, 09:13 PM
i saw it live and i can tell ya this, that brick fat boy pulled out of the bag was at least 75-100k easy. i think bucktooth like to hear himself talk. 1 pocket with hundreds (maybe) and the others full of the dreaded 1 doller bank rolls. i have been reading the bucktooth threads for a long time and after i saw him in person and listen to him talk, what a joke. he sure was talking trash when he heard fatboy wouldn't be back til thursday. fatboy STUCK IT IN HIM GOOD!! no better gamble than flippin a coin unless ya get odds. i pray the stupid bucktooth post stop as he has been outted. no offense was meant by this but wtf. later

beetle
01-13-2008, 09:34 PM
I have to say, I really enjoyed listening to Bucktooth woof. You have to admit it was pretty damn entertaining when they had him in the booth woofing it up. I think he's a natural comedian and has charisma that reminds me of McCready.

But when Fatboy made his unexpected appearance, it brought the entertainment to a whole new level! That was just a classic moment that I'm lucky to have witnessed.

So Bucktooth is an entertaining fellow, but in this case, Fatboy got the gold medal by far. What a night that was and kudos to TAR for getting that priceless gem on DVD!

manwon
01-13-2008, 09:34 PM

Hey Cornfed, around here from this point farword Buchtooth will be known as Doetooth since he has no balls!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Oh and by the way Buddy, don't choke on your Corn:p

Rubyron
01-13-2008, 09:40 PM

Are you trying to "save face"? ROFLMAO. Fatboys timing and delivery were perfect.

arsenius
01-14-2008, 12:58 AM
Are you trying to "save face"? ROFLMAO. Fatboys timing and delivery were perfect.
Heh, the only way he could have saved face was to just shut up and let it go. How many people saw this live? Hundreds maybe? And TAR managed to save the footage. Starting this thread blew any chance of saving face IMHO.

fanthom
01-14-2008, 02:06 AM
Heh, the only way he could have saved face was to just shut up and let it go. How many people saw this live? Hundreds maybe? And TAR managed to save the footage. Starting this thread blew any chance of saving face IMHO.

To the wonderful TAR staff: For those of us who missed the best showdown in the 2008 DCC (even better than all the action going on) and if you are listening to and/or reading any of these, could you please post the footage here, a 'link' to you tube or a link to your site of this footage? This is an event of historic and epic proportion and it is a definite teaching tool to many young people. Lesson being is, if you're going to woof loud and the moment of truth comes, make sure you're man enough to have the gall/balls/intestinal fortitude to step up and put your money where your mouth is. Don't be running like a b*&#h with tail tuck between your legs and scampering away like a pussy wussy.

Much preciated.

Jimmy M.
01-14-2008, 02:07 AM

Too bad we all saw what happened on a live video feed. You might have been able to get someone to believe this version of the story if that wasn't the case.

cuetechasaurus
01-14-2008, 06:00 AM
Anyone know if that video clip has been put on Youtube yet? Or is there any way I can see it? I'll never forgive myself for missing that...

JOEY
01-14-2008, 08:55 AM
i didnt get to see it happen, but i got a chance to meet bucktooth, and i thought he was a really nice guy. treated my wife and i with nothing but respect. while talking to bucktooth, i asked him about the coin toss, and he said that he isnt going to bet on a "toss", but he woulda played fatboy for the cash. i just wonder how many of you out there would rather risk 40k of your own money on a coin toss, or playing pool on your own abilities.
take care,
joey

Cornerman
01-14-2008, 09:08 AM
i didnt get to see it happen, but i got a chance to meet bucktooth, and i thought he was a really nice guy. treated my wife and i with nothing but respect. while talking to bucktooth, i asked him about the coin toss, and he said that he isnt going to bet on a "toss", but he woulda played fatboy for the cash. i just wonder how many of you out there would rather risk 40k of your own money on a coin toss, or playing pool on your own abilities.
take care,
joey
I"m with you on this JOEY. I mean, I love what Fatboy did, because he did everything he said he would. But, I don't think Bucktooth's reputation is diminished. He's always been known as a gaff and game maker. Flipping for a bankroll is something he'd be stupid to entertain.

Fred

whitewolf
01-14-2008, 09:49 AM
I"m with you on this JOEY. I mean, I love what Fatboy did, because he did everything he said he would. But, I don't think Bucktooth's reputation is diminished. He's always been known as a gaff and game maker. Flipping for a bankroll is something he'd be stupid to entertain.

Fred

Fred, finally we may agree on something 100%.

I am going to go out on a limb here and predict that the Tooth is off somewhere plotting how to really get the Fatboy's money. I don't think we have seen the last of this yet.

Jimmy M.
01-14-2008, 11:45 AM
I am going to go out on a limb here and predict that the Tooth is off somewhere plotting how to really get the Fatboy's money.

Maybe he's going to challenge him to a foot-race! I saw all I needed to see to know who the favorite is there! :D

Williebetmore
01-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Maybe he's going to challenge him to a foot-race! I saw all I needed to see to know who the favorite is there! :D

JimmyM,
I don't see how you can say this. It seems obvious to all that Bucktooth will not gamble on anything requiring skill (or evidently anything requiring no skill). He will, however, talk at length about doing it. His credibility quotient is somewhere around zero at this point.

Jimmy M.
01-14-2008, 12:02 PM
JimmyM,
I don't see how you can say this. It seems obvious to all that Bucktooth will not gamble on anything requiring skill (or evidently anything requiring no skill). He will, however, talk at length about doing it. His credibility quotient is somewhere around zero at this point.

He'll "gamble" if he's stealing ... but then, it isn't really "gambling", is it? :)

I think he might be stealing in a foot race though. He might have given Michael Johnson a run for his money as fast as he ran out of that booth.

P.S. I think you may have meant to quote whitewolf's post instead of mine since I don't think I posted anything contrary to what you are saying. I think we share the same opinion on Bucktooth.

SpiderWebComm
01-14-2008, 12:57 PM

I'm actually a big Bucktooth fan. He and I spoke a great deal face-to-face, not only in two separate interviews but in personal conversations as well. He's an honorable and nice fellow.

However, your account of what happened isn't accurate. I was standing right there.

-Spider

cornfed
01-14-2008, 07:16 PM
The truth is not coming out Bucktooth said I don't flip coins if you want to play pool or roll the ball or play Keno like Bucktooth had me post on here before he went to the DCC he showed up when he said he would and offered to match up with anyone there and as far as the money goes Bucktooth had money in every pocket and flashed in many times and spread it out maybe in another century FAT BOY WILL GET UP AND PLAY SOME........

showme87
01-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Punk'd or not the Tooth is an old era pool hustler that will play with the nuts so who cares if Fatboy has more money. What if Bill Gates shows up next year and asks Fatboy to flip for 500 million? Will he be punk'd out also? The Tooth is a very animated gentleman that tells stories to pool fans and many of the stories were verified by pro players at the Derby so my advice to everyone out there is money can't buy you personality or character, people will like you for yourself and the Tooth entertained the crowds of pool fans all week. I guess he could have put up some dough and played in the ring game to try and become known.:)

manwon
01-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Punk'd or not the Tooth is an old era pool hustler that will play with the nuts so who cares if Fatboy has more money. What if Bill Gates shows up next year and asks Fatboy to flip for 500 million? Will he be punk'd out also? The Tooth is a very animated gentleman that tells stories to pool fans and many of the stories were verified by pro players at the Derby so my advice to everyone out there is money can't buy you personality or character, people will like you for yourself and the Tooth entertained the crowds of pool fans all week. I guess he could have put up some dough and played in the ring game to try and become known.:)

He can no longer be known as the Tooth, now he is only a Cavity!!!!!!

Scott Lee
01-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Coincidentally...in the SAME shoes! :eek: :D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Hey Cornfed,

Where you standing next to tooth when this happened? Just askin' cause I ain't never seen the two of you in the same room :)

~rc

AZE
01-15-2008, 01:29 AM
If Bucktooth wants to play some I'll take the hand-span in one pocket and we can play a couple hundred / thousand a game.

Fatboy
01-15-2008, 04:59 PM
i`walked up to tooth with about $95,000 in my pocket and in front of alot of people(Grady was playing) abount 3 days later and asked to flip for what ever and he said "I only want to bet on Bucktooth" I respect that, but I thought he was a gambler, whats a better gamble than a coin flip? I cant beat him playing pool but I will bet him what he can stand at anything thats fair, thats the key word. He aint got no heart he is a lock artist, and we all know that lock artists have no heart, they dont need it cause their gonna win, I'm not a lock artist I'll gamble, and yeah its true I could buy and sell him on a bad day and not feel the $$$ but that dosent mean that I have an edge, i want to see who has the balls to flip coins for big $$$$, its about the heart not the lock. I got the lock he has the lock, LOL poor guy.....It took alot of years for his true colors to come out but I stood up to him and he ran off and did the second night. no matter what he says he cant un-do what he did......ran off. And he will again.

its about the gamble in the man, i got it he dosent, hell i played in the ring game, sure i can afford it but who likes to lose? not me, i'm to cheap.

Franky
01-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the entertainment Fatboy (and the Tooth). It was a classic moment.

gopi-1
01-15-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm actually a big Bucktooth fan. He and I spoke a great deal face-to-face, not only in two separate interviews but in personal conversations as well. He's an honorable and nice fellow.

However, your account of what happened isn't accurate. I was standing right there.

-Spider

He's just on his Cranial Anus Insertion Disorder episode Spider, I'll let him fly on this one...

http://www.humoronline.com/weird-news-pictures/head-up-ass-1.jpg

penguin
01-15-2008, 05:25 PM
i`walked up to tooth with about $95,000 in my pocket and in front of alot of people(Grady was playing) abount 3 days later and asked to flip for what ever and he said "I only want to bet on Bucktooth" I respect that, but I thought he was a gambler, whats a better gamble than a coin flip? I cant beat him playing pool but I will bet him what he can stand at anything thats fair, thats the key word. He aint got no heart he is a lock artist, and we all know that lock artists have no heart, they dont need it cause their gonna win, I'm not a lock artist I'll gamble, and yeah its true I could buy and sell him on a bad day and not feel the $$$ but that dosent mean that I have an edge, i want to see who has the balls to flip coins for big $$$$, its about the heart not the lock. I got the lock he has the lock, LOL poor guy.....It took alot of years for his true colors to come out but I stood up to him and he ran off and did the second night. no matter what he says he cant un-do what he did......ran off. And he will again.

its about the gamble in the man, i got it he dosent, hell i played in the ring game, sure i can afford it but who likes to lose? not me, i'm to cheap.Since you made it a point to bring all that $ to the DCC, did you match up (playing pool) with anyone there or was it all show and no go?

And if you were worried about a fair game, I hope you do realize there were other people there you could have got in action with besides Bucktooth. I'm sure that Jay would have given you the "ok" to play somebody.

jay helfert
01-15-2008, 05:37 PM
Since you made it a point to bring all that $ to the DCC, did you match up (playing pool) with anyone there or was it all show and no go?

And if you were worried about a fair game, I hope you do realize there were other people there you could have got in action with besides Bucktooth. I'm sure that Jay would have given you the "ok" to play somebody.

He doesn't need my okay. Hell, I would have told him NOT to flip a coin for a hundred grand. He's got bigger balls than me. :D

!Smorgass Bored
01-15-2008, 05:44 PM
He doesn't need my okay. Hell, I would have told him NOT to flip a coin for a hundred grand.
He's got bigger balls than me. :D

Ah, I'll be the judge of that...... turn your head and cough, please.
Fatboy ? Fatboy ? Where the hell is Fatboy when you need him ?
Doug
( I'm wearing my surgical gloves...... OK ? ) :)

SpiderWebComm
01-15-2008, 07:30 PM

its about the gamble in the man, i got it he dosent, hell i played in the ring game, sure i can afford it but who likes to lose? not me, i'm to cheap.

I'll tell my grandchildren that story someday.

cornfed
01-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Bucktooth did everything he said . he showed up on Jan the 8th he had the board there like he said he said anyone there could roll for any amount he would cover all bets. Bucktooth offered many times to match a pool game with anybody there or on the planet or any other planet those were his words. Bucktooth didn't go to the DCC to flip a COIN FAT BOY IS JUST A BIG JOKE if he thinks he is a HIGH ROLLER GO FLIP BILL GATES A COIN. The true class showed when Bucktooth did everything he said on AZ Billiards.......

gopi-1
01-17-2008, 04:42 AM
Bucktooth did everything he said . he showed up on Jan the 8th he had the board there like he said he said anyone there could roll for any amount he would cover all bets. Bucktooth offered many times to match a pool game with anybody there or on the planet or any other planet those were his words. Bucktooth didn't go to the DCC to flip a COIN FAT BOY IS JUST A BIG JOKE if he thinks he is a HIGH ROLLER GO FLIP BILL GATES A COIN. The true class showed when Bucktooth did everything he said on AZ Billiards.......

You're running on fumes my friend...

DrawtheRock
01-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Its funny how you call him a lock artist. He got beat by Scott Frost getting 9-5, 10-5 guess that wasnt a lock. He played Archer for about 20 hours straight and they broke even..guess that wasnt a lock. Pokie beat him as well ..guess that wasnt a lock. He asked Cliff Joyner to play and he told him that since Cliff plays a little better than Frost that he wants a little better spot than Frost gave him (when Frost beat him). You said you cant beat him playing one pocket so get the correct spot and play him. If you think he is just a lock artist then why has he lost games? It was great that you donated money to the ring game players but i think a safer bet would have been the keno board.

DrawtheRock
01-17-2008, 11:21 AM

It is about the gamble in the man and the differnce is that he has it. You can read the posts about the people he has played and gambled with, heck even Incardona who doesnt really appear to like him at all tells stories of him losing 25k and betting the rail..etc. Difference is this. You have money but you dont try to gamble with the players. Playing the ring game with them was like a donation just like when you take the Mosconi team out to dinner. He wants to gamble with them and play not take them to dinner or donate to a ring game. You see other guys with money like Platis and he gambles with the players. So if he doesnt gamble and its not in him then explain the all the players he has played both winning and losing. Have some gamble and match up with him in pool, heck back Jay in a game against him, if you dont want to match up. Sick of seeing people say they gamble and that somebody who has been betting it up for years doesnt.

Njhustler1
01-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Someone please explain to me why anyone in the world would be dumb enough to want to flip a coin for money, let alone $95k
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????

floppybear
01-17-2008, 01:33 PM
I was just reading that you were to match up with Doyle Brunson in a $40M freezeout poker game. If that was the case, if/when will it happen? I would rather read more about poker than pool nowadays, since you are correct that alot of pool player are looking for the "LOCK" when it comes to gambling. Isn't that ironic. I play both games; pool & poker...poorly, but it is nice to see someone of your stature betting it up! It's all relative to how much of a percentage of your wealth are you willing to risk, correct? A $100k might be 5% of Tooey's net value, but it might be .001% of yours. Don't take this the wrong way, but if your two were to flip for $100k I would think Tooth has more heart in that case. I don't know how to make that fair and I will not suggest that you both put up $5% of each's net value, since Tooth will get a HELLA good deal in that coin flip! I do respect that you play the big ring games with the top pro's. What other way you can learn, but by playing the best. I try to play the pro's cheap as possible even. I played Joyner even one pocket and lost 5 games, but won one. Everyone was thinking that I was crazy, but where else can you play the best for so cheap. It's great practice and I will recover my losses to other players in the poolroom. I played Rafeal last month and didn't win one game. I considered it a learning experience.

wincardona
01-18-2008, 08:12 AM
I was just reading that you were to match up with Doyle Brunson in a $40M freezeout poker game. If that was the case, if/when will it happen? I would rather read more about poker than pool nowadays, since you are correct that alot of pool player are looking for the "LOCK" when it comes to gambling. Isn't that ironic. I play both games; pool & poker...poorly, but it is nice to see someone of your stature betting it up! It's all relative to how much of a percentage of your wealth are you willing to risk, correct? A $100k might be 5% of Tooey's net value, but it might be .001% of yours. Don't take this the wrong way, but if your two were to flip for $100k I would think Tooth has more heart in that case. I don't know how to make that fair and I will not suggest that you both put up $5% of each's net value, since Tooth will get a HELLA good deal in that coin flip! I do respect that you play the big ring games with the top pro's. What other way you can learn, but by playing the best. I try to play the pro's cheap as possible even. I played Joyner even one pocket and lost 5 games, but won one. Everyone was thinking that I was crazy, but where else can you play the best for so cheap. It's great practice and I will recover my losses to other players in the poolroom. I played Rafeal last month and didn't win one game. I considered it a learning experience.
I know Doyle Brunson personally and i've haven't heard of him matching up a 40M freeze out with any unknown player,and for that matter nor has he discussed that type of a freeze out with anyone. especially with this man. In case you would like to know Doyle and I are on a first name basis,ask Jay Helfert.Draw the rock is lucky if he can even draw the rock let alone play Doyle poker.coming from the Bucktooth camp.

DrawtheRock
01-18-2008, 08:21 AM
I know Doyle Brunson personally and i've haven't heard of him matching up a 40M freeze out with any unknown player,and for that matter nor has he discussed that type of a freeze out with anyone. especially with this man. In case you would like to know Doyle and I are on a first name basis,ask Jay Helfert.Draw the rock is lucky if he can even draw the rock let alone play Doyle poker.coming from the Bucktooth camp.

I am very lucky if I can draw the rock and thats okay as I work for a living and just love pool and always have. I may not be able to draw the rock that well but I can tell you if I challenged somebody to a match for 20k, that I wouldnt need somebody else to put it up for me. I dont know bucktooth personally but have seen him in the pool halls over the years and his obnoxious act sure gets people going and sometimes betting big. I have found it funny to watch the champions chase his cash, very entertaining. Yes Bill , dont know you either but your game has definitely been fun to watch over the years as well, so thank you for that.

lodini
01-18-2008, 09:00 AM

I feel like everyone here is really lucky that Bucktooth didn't agree to the toss... then we'd really have nothing to talk about. How exciting would that have been? ("Wow, that was one heck of a coin toss!") A totally boring way to win or lose some money, if you ask me. :confused: If that's what the "gamble" is all about, I am very glad I don't have the money to waste. And on that note, I have just lost all of my intrigue for "gamblers".

floppybear
01-18-2008, 09:40 AM
I only know what I have read in the poker articles. Check with Doyle about that. Of course he will not be putting up all his money but he will pool it with other investors (syndicate). In the past he has played Ivey, Brunson, Forrest, Harman, etc. From what I read he is well known in the poker world as a real high stakes poker player. He has won over $11M in one session...but this is all that I have read. Since you are such good friends with Doyle why don't you ask him...

pharaoh68
01-18-2008, 11:37 AM

I wasn't there so I don't know what happended. But I saw the video. It seems to me like Fatboy showed up and pulled some stacks out of a bag behind Bucktooth's back. (Tooth didn't know he was there.) And then, when the challenge went down, all of a sudden, Tooth's money found its way back into his pocket and he got up and bolted.

That's what I saw. But I could be wrong. What do I know?

...well, I do know one thing. All of these threads about how great Bucktooth is and all of this sh!t talk from Cornfed is both pathetic and annoying as all hell! JUst shut up already!!!

Oh, and Cornfed, if you're gonna post all this crap, at least pick up an english grammar book or two. Trying to read half of the sh!t you post gives me a headache.