PDA

View Full Version : DCP's gone?

DoomCue
01-13-2008, 10:24 PM
I've been out for a while - finally had surgery on my shoulder. I noticed there weren't any DCP threads, so I looked up his screen name, and lo and behold, I see he's banned! Anybody want to fill me in?

-djb

sixpack
01-13-2008, 10:28 PM
I've been out for a while - finally had surgery on my shoulder. I noticed there weren't any DCP threads, so I looked up his screen name, and lo and behold, I see he's banned! Anybody want to fill me in?

-djb

He tried, he died.

~rc

Link (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=83847)

ribdoner
01-13-2008, 10:29 PM

-djb

He played the "bait and whine" game once too often.

If you search his posts you'll prolly find the thread in question.

I'd provide a link but I'm cueless:)

JoeyInCali
01-13-2008, 10:32 PM
He shot himself and missed.
He's in a coma right now.

My tastless joke of the day.
I don't see his name.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/memberlist.php?ltr=D&pp=0&sort=username&order=asc

branpureza
01-13-2008, 10:51 PM

-djb

what's up david... i finally made it to raleigh. been playing mostly at brown's, the diamond in there plays pretty good. haven't ran into too much action though, only robert ray and some thin guy named paul. i like it here though, it's pretty nice. just need to start looking for a part time job while i'm not in school.

DoomCue
01-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Hey! They've been making a lot of changes to Brown's, but I haven't been in there since they put in the Diamond (it used to be at Play2Win, but Robert closed it). You're not going to find a whole lot of action in the Raleigh area, but if you're looking for it, head to Brass Tap (especially if you like 1-hole). If you think you match up good with Robert, you should also see about tackling Mike Fuller. Robert and Mike are probably the best players in the Raleigh area.

If you see Dave or Inky, tell them I said hi. I won't be out and about for another few weeks thanks to surgery, but I'll eventually make it over there to check out the changes.

Good luck in school,

-djb

DoomCue
01-14-2008, 05:59 PM
He played the "bait and whine" game once too often.

If you search his posts you'll prolly find the thread in question.

I'd provide a link but I'm cueless:)
So have any of the people dumb enough to respond to his bait been banned? Just curious....

-djb

TX Poolnut
01-14-2008, 05:59 PM
He'l be back in 6 months.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=83847

AspiringPlayer
01-14-2008, 06:13 PM
I havent been here but a few months, so this might be a dumb question, but who is DCP? And what does Bait and Whine mean? And how do you know he/she will be back in six months?

Carl

ribdoner
01-14-2008, 06:33 PM
I havent been here but a few months, so this might be a dumb question, but who is DCP? And what does Bait and Whine mean? And how do you know he/she will be back in six months?

Carl

He'll be back lickity split and if he hasn't discovered the errors of his ways you'll have a ring side seat.

Is there any truth to the rumor that the "C" in DCP stands for Carl?:confused:

Keep on strokin and if you believe what your taught and practice what your instructors teach you'll improve. You might even play some cut-throat with DCP and TRAVIS.

Maybe you already do......................

Tim5000
01-14-2008, 06:56 PM

Carl

DCP is a LONG LONG LONG story. Too long to explain here, I don't have the energy to type the whole story. Maybe someone else here will fill you in. Actually I found his threads amusing, while others found him a total A$$ Hole.

The short version is... He would start threads with stupid questions like 'how would you play this shot' while the shot was quite easy and obvious. Another thing he did that annoyed some people was he always preached how great Cuetec was (He's the reason for my avatar) In general he was just annoying and tried to stir up arguments.

alstl
01-14-2008, 07:37 PM

Carl

Actually he might already be back.

ribdoner
01-14-2008, 07:47 PM

Looks like DCarlP never read the story about the moth and the flame....;)

SpiderWebComm
01-14-2008, 08:06 PM
DCP's gone?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

alstl
01-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Looks like DCarlP never read the story about the moth and the flame....;)

Actually the guy and the stuff he posted never bothered me. Some people took him a little too seriously. He reminds me of the character "danger" in million dollar baby, the guy who was always in the gym training but still couldn't fight. Instead of being at a pool table , dcp was trying to improve by studying the game.

There's a scuffler and there's a hustler, ya see. A hustler is one who is always in action and gets it once in a while, a good one more often. Then there's a scuffler. He never gets it. Ya understand? All he ever does is waste his time. He gets in everybody's way. Ya understand? That's all, he goes through life and he's a failure.

Pretty harsh words from Minnesota fats but straight to the point and it applies to more than just pool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekyLXFehvvk#

219Dave
01-14-2008, 09:00 PM
From what I could tell he loved to ask a lot of questions and then not listen to the answers. And complain constantly about how much his life and his pool game sucked.

That being said, I didn't really think he was ban-worthy. It's not like he ever ripped anyone off on a cue deal, threatened violence or anything like that. Plus, if we hear somewhere about his blowing his own brains out we're going to feel really guilty.

Just my .02

poolhustler
01-15-2008, 12:00 AM
From what I could tell he loved to ask a lot of questions and then not listen to the answers. And complain constantly about how much his life and his pool game sucked.

That being said, I didn't really think he was ban-worthy. It's not like he ever ripped anyone off on a cue deal, threatened violence or anything like that. Plus, if we hear somewhere about his blowing his own brains out we're going to feel really guilty.

Just my .02

Well, some of us might feel guilty, others .....not so much!!

Russ.....

Bastian
01-15-2008, 11:55 AM

Carl
Man, looking at this member's history of posts (which started the day after the DCP ban), I'm going to go ahead and lay my money down on how this will end.. Nobody else could manage to mention Travis Trotter, Cuetec, and aiming drills in their first 6 posts!

Pushout
01-15-2008, 12:02 PM

Coming back under another name while on suspension is grounds for permanent ban, according to Mr. Wilson. To answer the question, how do you know he'll be back in 6 months, Mr. Wilson posted that 6 months was his suspension period. You can still read the forums, I think, but not post while on suspension.

Bastian
01-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Add the post history to the lack of apostrophe with -haven't-, -can't- and -don't- and you've got DCP.

AspiringPlayer
01-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Hey, come on now, I have been a member of this forum since last summer, long before the trouble started. Give me a break here, and dont compare me to some guy that made others mad. I am just here to learn more about the game, and get better.

Carl

Cuebacca
01-15-2008, 12:48 PM
September, eh? I wonder if this post planted a seed...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=837757#post837757

If it's true, I hope he's not caught tooooo quickly. This could be entertaining. Too bad there's no way to bet v-cash on the outcome. :D

Just messing with you, AP. Welcome, and keep on postin'. ;)

Bastian
01-15-2008, 01:19 PM
We SO need a vBookie event for this! I'll let all mine ride on it! I hoped he wouldn't be so obvious about it, but he couldn't even go a week without making a thread about his shot technique (and need for help), and the colors of the cloth on his new table. I'm thinking less that he's just a troll and more that he has an illness.

PKM
01-15-2008, 01:21 PM
AspiringPlayer = DCP?

Consider the evidence:

AspiringPlayer, 1/10/08 (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1005150&postcount=21):
"I'm fairly new here, but what about that Travis Trotter guy? His Cuetec logo says he is a Pro Pool Player, or is he not? Perhaps him and Allison Fisher could play a Cuetec match.

Carl"

AspiringPlayer, 1/9/08 (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1004081&postcount=4):
"Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could find a link or pics of tables that have both the Tournament blue and Powder blue? That way i could see what they look like on tables, side by side.

I assume there are pics out there on the web, but I dont know how to quickly find them. I was thinking there might be a poster on here who could find them in a hurry?

I appreciate all of the help and advice,
Carl"

DCP, 10/17/07 (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=895081&postcount=36):
"not sure what i will do now. i guess if i change to green and would prefer either the Powder Blue or Tournament Blue i can have it changed out in about a year or so."

Bastian
01-15-2008, 01:34 PM
We're not complete idiots, contrary to your belief!

leehayes
01-15-2008, 01:52 PM
this is all too funny....the things people do in life for attention. Gotta say though...he does sound alot like a guy I know who tried to overdose a few months ago, now he says someone poisoned him.

APA7
01-15-2008, 07:43 PM
AspiringPlayer = DCP?

Consider the evidence:

AspiringPlayer, 1/10/08 (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1005150&postcount=21):
"I'm fairly new here, but what about that Travis Trotter guy? His Cuetec logo says he is a Pro Pool Player, or is he not? Perhaps him and Allison Fisher could play a Cuetec match.

Carl"

AspiringPlayer, 1/9/08 (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1004081&postcount=4):
"Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could find a link or pics of tables that have both the Tournament blue and Powder blue? That way i could see what they look like on tables, side by side.

I assume there are pics out there on the web, but I dont know how to quickly find them. I was thinking there might be a poster on here who could find them in a hurry?

Carl"

DCP, 10/17/07 (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=895081&postcount=36):
"not sure what i will do now. i guess if i change to green and would prefer either the Powder Blue or Tournament Blue i can have it changed out in about a year or so."

It is hard 2 ignore the facts. Sorry, doesn't look good 4 DCP. :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Brian

loyarc
01-16-2008, 11:27 AM
doomCue -

Just curious...when did Play2Win close?

thanks.

Icon of Sin
01-16-2008, 11:34 AM
AspiringPlayer = DCP?

Consider the evidence:

Carl"

"Hello,

Carl"

You are the man sir!!!

RBLilly
01-16-2008, 11:37 AM
I stay off this thing for a couple months, and I miss all the fun! LOL

That is just too funny there! LOL

I have been having way too much fun actually playing and trying to get my game better, so I haven't had the time to sit and read about all the DCP or aspiring player posts! LOL

Stuff on this thread never ceases to amaze me though!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

God Bless!:D

Andrew Manning
01-16-2008, 12:08 PM
AspiringPlayer = DCP?

Consider the evidence:

Carl"

"Hello,

Carl"

Also, although he's been a member since September, his first post was 2 days after DCP was banned. Hmmm. Well, I still say "innocent until proven guilty", but this is edging fairly close to "proven guilty" territory.

-Andrew

ribdoner
01-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Hey, come on now, I have been a member of this forum since last summer, long before the trouble started. Give me a break here, and dont compare me to some guy that made others mad. I am just here to learn more about the game, and get better.

Carl

AP:rolleyes:

Not many care that you snuck in like a thief in the night:p

As long as your "good" you might ride the bull till the horn blows:)

How many more days, hours and minutes before DCP:rolleyes: rises from the ashes and AP:rolleyes: fades into oblivion?

Hang loose and keep on strokin.........on and off the table.:)

alstl
01-16-2008, 12:24 PM

Carl

OK, whether you are dcp or Carl or both I don't really care. dcp never bothered me.

Mark Tadd was interviewed at the action report and they asked him about how he learned to play.

Do you have an aiming system? No
Did you use any drills when you were learning to play? No, I just ran balls. If you run enough balls you will see it.
Is there anybody you learned from? Not really.

So here is my advice. Put all your books and instructional videos on the shelf and don't touch them for at least a year. Run balls every day for a few hours. When you get to the point where you can run 8 to 10 balls on average without missing, then learn a kicking system but not before. It is a waste of time to learn a kicking system if you can't run balls.

Most of the people trying to give you advice on how you need to change your stance etc are full of it. The top pool players in the world do not all have the same stroke, stance, bridge etc just like the best baseball players don't have the same batting stance.

There is no substitute for hitting thousands of balls and figuring out how to pocket balls and control the cue ball. Not everybody has the personality to do that which is why not everybody is good at pool.

BRKNRUN
01-16-2008, 12:25 PM
It would be farily easy for a MOD to see if the IP is in the same area as DCP...

What I was always curious about is...How Dr Cue felt about him using the DCP line???

I see Dr Cue on TV and at BCA and the very first thing that ALWAYS jumps into my head when I see him is DCP......... :eek:

It is kind of frustrating due to the fact that Dr Cue is actually a very talented and knowledable guy.....I hate that I have that association stuck in my head.

With as much exposure this board gets in the pool industry....I can't think that the infamy of DCP is helping much.

Bastian
01-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Rib, It's already happened.. he couldn't go a week without starting a thread asking for stroke advice. I just feel bad for all those who took time responding as if it wouldn't fall on deaf ears. I don't much care about his antics, but to see him continue to waste the time of those here willing to help is very difficult. For that reason alone, I'd hate to see him be allowed to continue.

Blackjack
01-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Rib, It's already happened.. he couldn't go a week without starting a thread asking for stroke advice. I just feel bad for all those who took time responding as if it wouldn't fall on deaf ears. I don't much care about his antics, but to see him continue to waste the time of those here willing to help is very difficult. For that reason alone, I'd hate to see him be allowed to continue.

Ok... what if it is DCP?

FWIW, I didn't notice any of Aspiring Player's posts until I started reading this thread yesterday. History on this forum shows that when these people sneak back in here, they always for get to dot an "I" or cross a "T" somewhere.

A few months back everybody (including myself) believed that "The Woim" was Fast Larry. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't - who knows? (only Larry & The Woim really know)

The guy was banned by the mods before he really did anything against the rules (IMO) with the exception of having his posts bear a striking resemblance to Fast Larry.

After The Woim was banned, he contacted me on onepocket.org, InsidePool, RSB, I got all these stupid PM's - so did many other people. The whole situation turned into one big pain in the ass that wouldn't go away. At the time he was posting here, I could have cared less who the guy was. Mainly, because if it WAS Fast Larry, sooner or later he'd have tripped over his own d!ck and would've gotten the boot anyway. Most of us have seen that a hundred times.

It's the same with DCP / Mike Craney - or this guy "Carl the AspiringPlayer" - who really cares if its DCP? If it is the same guy - give him enough rope and he'll hang himself. Giving him attention in these threads is what craves more than anything else.

PKM
01-16-2008, 02:08 PM
It would be farily easy for a MOD to see if the IP is in the same area as DCP...

What I was always curious about is...How Dr Cue felt about him using the DCP line???

I see Dr Cue on TV and at BCA and the very first thing that ALWAYS jumps into my head when I see him is DCP......... :eek:

It is kind of frustrating due to the fact that Dr Cue is actually a very talented and knowledable guy.....I hate that I have that association stuck in my head.

With as much exposure this board gets in the pool industry....I can't think that the infamy of DCP is helping much.

It is rather presumptuous to call yourself a "protege" unless that relationship is understood to exist by both parties.

By the way, I don't really care if DCP is banned or not, I just find it amusing.

Mr. Wilson
01-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Well, everyone's detective work.....

what are the odds they both hail from a place called Loogootee Indiana?

I am not a fan of coincidence.

DCP, You were warned that if you snuck back with an alias while your timeout was in effect that the ban would become permanent.

Fait accompli.

Cuebacca
01-16-2008, 05:02 PM

That's too bad. I was hoping that he'd somehow come back with a new attitude after the 6-months was up. You had no choice, though, as he knew the rules.

Well, the good news is that, in the million-to-one event that we're all wrong, and they aren't the same person, DCP finally has someone in Loogootee who he can practice against. :) :o

alstl
01-16-2008, 05:27 PM
The most surprising thing is that they have the internet in Loogootee Indiana.

DoomCue
01-16-2008, 10:06 PM
doomCue -

Just curious...when did Play2Win close?

thanks.
Robert closed it about a month ago. His lease was up, and the landlord wanted to raise the rent (an exorbitant increase, btw). Robert decided he'd rather open up a new room in a new location, which he's working on now. Although Robert is a friend of mine, I don't have details on where or when he's going to open at a new location because he won't tell anyone (if you knew anything about what he went through before he bought Katie's, you'd understand why), so before you ask about his new room, the answer is, "I don't know."

-djb

jimmyg
01-16-2008, 10:28 PM
There's a scuffler and there's a hustler, ya see. A hustler is one who is always in action and gets it once in a while, a good one more often. Then there's a scuffler. He never gets it. Ya understand? All he ever does is waste his time. He gets in everybody's way. Ya understand? That's all, he goes through life and he's a failure.

Pretty harsh words from Minnesota fats but straight to the point and it applies to more than just pool.

Actually I think that quote may have been borrowed from Plato, or was it Socrates? Very profound and eloquent.:rolleyes:

Jim

Johnson
01-16-2008, 10:40 PM
i didn't think anything could top the action reports coverage of the dcc but DCP getting perma-banned for me is pretty close, by far this guy was the most annoying poster i've ever come across on any internet forum
________
Rapssody (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/rapssody)

predator
01-17-2008, 03:27 AM
I say bring him back! His post were so funny at times...:D

I have to admit that I have learned a lot from his threads. He recieved great advices.
As for his whining, one can learn from that too. What you may ask. Well, one can learn what NOT to do in pool.

Bastian
01-17-2008, 06:24 AM
Well, the good news is that, in the million-to-one event that we're all wrong, and they aren't the same person, DCP finally has someone in Loogootee who he can practice against. :) :o
ROFL! Thanks for the laugh!

senor
01-17-2008, 08:04 AM
i didn't think anything could top the action reports coverage of the dcc but DCP getting perma-banned for me is pretty close, by far this guy was the most annoying poster i've ever come across on any internet forum

Yeah, but he was only annoying when you read the posts. What's most annoying is when the 1st page of the forum gets flooded with stupid posts, pushing all the ones worth reading to the back. So, if people say he was guilty of that, he is def ban worthy.

senor
01-17-2008, 08:09 AM
OK, whether you are dcp or Carl or both I don't really care. dcp never bothered me.

Mark Tadd was interviewed at the action report and they asked him about how he learned to play.

Do you have an aiming system? No
Did you use any drills when you were learning to play? No, I just ran balls. If you run enough balls you will see it.
Is there anybody you learned from? Not really.

So here is my advice. Put all your books and instructional videos on the shelf and don't touch them for at least a year. Run balls every day for a few hours. When you get to the point where you can run 8 to 10 balls on average without missing, then learn a kicking system but not before. It is a waste of time to learn a kicking system if you can't run balls.

Most of the people trying to give you advice on how you need to change your stance etc are full of it. The top pool players in the world do not all have the same stroke, stance, bridge etc just like the best baseball players don't have the same batting stance.

There is no substitute for hitting thousands of balls and figuring out how to pocket balls and control the cue ball. Not everybody has the personality to do that which is why not everybody is good at pool.

Best advice ever given to a young player or someone wanting to get better. Practice a lot. I don't think there's anything wrong with drills, there were a couple I used to like to do. And test yourself against other players. There is no substitute for having the heat put on you.

alstl
01-17-2008, 09:51 AM
Actually I think that quote may have been borrowed from Plato, or was it Socrates? Very profound and eloquent.:rolleyes:

Jim

No, that was pure fats. He wasn't capable of the psychobabble that Plato and Socrates specialized in.

BRKNRUN
01-17-2008, 10:45 AM

DCP, You were warned that if you snuck back with an alias while your timeout was in effect that the ban would become permanent.

Fait accompli.

For whatever reason...I am getting images of a pool balls flying into a monitor, the monitor flying into a wall, keyboard flying into a wall........

I think DCP just botched his last run out....

RBLilly
01-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Well I have to admit after reading everything this morning I was ROFLMAO! This was just too priceless! Oh well....maybe someday he will actually want to play the game instead of just practice and tell us how bad his practice went.

Sorry DCP...........have a great life!

arsenius
01-17-2008, 11:17 AM

Totally agreed. I feel the same way whenever I see something about Dr. Cue.

I'm mildly disappointed that DCP got caught however. I was curious to see how he would end up blowing his cover ala Blackjack's post. Who knows what kind of stories he would have made up about himself.

I thought DCP's and Carl's writing styles were similar though. Nothing distinctive--not like Walt--but just the tone they were written in, if that makes any sense.

How is a permanent ban enforced? Obviously those two accounts are banned forever. But how do you make sure he doesn't register with another email address? Can the admin's forum software automatically flag suspicious patterns in IPs or anything? Seems like not if Mr. Wilson didn't notice until now that DCP and Carl were from the same place.

leehayes
01-17-2008, 11:20 AM

Gotta admit that I think that some of this is good advice...however, when you got to this line I had to disagree. We don't all have the same mechanics but fundamentals are incredibly important. I had an aiming problem that I thought for sure was either my eyes or my line or what. An hour after working with a pro on my stance and my set up I was pocketing balls all the way down the table without any problem and the issue of missing shots I made most of the time disappeared. It was my stance and that was it. She didn't make me stand like her but how I needed to stand. So, if you don't want lessons go that way. But don't instruct people not to....the learning curve is much shorter when you have someone help.

BRKNRUN
01-17-2008, 11:31 AM

I'm mildly disappointed that DCP got caught however. I was curious to see how he would end up blowing his cover ala Blackjack's post. Who knows what kind of stories he would have made up about himself.

I thought DCP's and Carl's writing styles were similar though. Nothing distinctive--not like Walt--but just the tone they were written in, if that makes any sense.

How is a permanent ban enforced? Obviously those two accounts are banned forever. But how do you make sure he doesn't register with another email address? Can the admin's forum software automatically flag suspicious patterns in IPs or anything? Seems like not if Mr. Wilson didn't notice until now that DCP and Carl were from the same place.

The mods may not like me saying this, but the fact is (just like if someone really wants to rob you) If they really want to post, they can register under another name.....there are ways to do it...

The important thing is that DCP is no longer a useable nick...(and I really doubt anyone else is going to be so pretentious as to call themselves a protoge)

Actually this thread is kind of like pshycotherapy for me....Now the next time I see Dr Cue... Instead of getting the image of DCP in my head...now I will only have the pool hack formerly known as DCP in my head.:rolleyes:

I wonder how many times Dr Cue has been asked...."Who is this protoge of yours?"

alstl
01-17-2008, 11:52 AM

When he comes back he will have to wear a disguise. At least that's progress.

Icon of Sin
01-17-2008, 12:08 PM
I bet he quits pool now since he can't complain or talk about it here anymore. Afterall, all of his OUTSIDE Pool life was from here. He didnt go out to shoot, didnt shoot anyone else, didnt go to leagues.

Without this place, he is just gonna be banging them around at his house with his cuetec until he gets bored and then finally quit. Getting banned from AZ very well may be the best thing for his game...

Good move Wilson, good eye to those who caught the similarity in posts.

leehayes
01-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Funny...I haven't been on this long but I read enough DCP posts to remember the style of whine...I went back and looked at this guys posts and man....you do get the same feeling as reading DCP.

!Smorgass Bored
01-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Without this place, he is just gonna be banging them around at his house with his cuetec until he gets bored and then finally quit. Getting banned from AZ very well may be the best thing for his game...

I'm not worried about him. There ARE places for people Banned from AZB to go and post, you know.... imo
Doug
( and he'll fit right in )

Blackjack
01-17-2008, 08:11 PM

Loogootee?

Never heard of it.

:rolleyes:

!Smorgass Bored
01-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Loogootee?

Never heard of it.

:rolleyes:

Here David, just for you (you may be to dark to visit or live there) :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loogootee,_Indiana

Doug
( this place doesn't even warrant an imo ) :)

ribdoner
01-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Here David, just for you (you may be to dark to visit or live there) :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loogootee,_Indiana

Doug
( this place doesn't even warrant an imo ) :)

WOW, 99.05%..........land of SNOW WHITE and the 7 DWARFS (wasn't one a mental midget?)

How prepared for the real world are the kids that are born and "raised" there...

censored myself:o

Mr. Wilson
01-18-2008, 08:07 AM
Trust this, usually by the time someone gets banned, there are more than enough people pissed at them to notice their return under any guise.

I don't take any credit for everyone noticing the similarity in any style ( fl being the exception ) when it come to repeat offenders.

When it is brought to my attention and I can prove it is them by comparing ip addresses...they are banned again.

There are other examples where someone buys something and it turns out that it is a banned poster, they are then gone as well.

There are some people here who have remarkable ability to recall a post or style or other faint detail and are happy to root these guys out, and I thank them for all their help.

catscradle
01-18-2008, 08:13 AM
That's too bad. I was hoping that he'd somehow come back with a new attitude ...
Yeah, that was likely.