PDA

View Full Version : Who showed some GAMBLE?

gpeezy
01-14-2008, 09:55 AM
We had one hell of a week. One part of the week sticks out in my mind. Here is a poll for you guys. Feel free to add some stories in this thread for those who didn't get off their dead ass and come to pool's mecca DCC 2008.

Black-Balled
01-14-2008, 09:56 AM
We had one hell of a week. One part of the week sticks out in my mind. Here is a poll for you guys. Feel free to add some stories in this thread for those who didn't get off their dead ass and come to pool's mecca DCC 2008.

I vote for.

trustyrusty
01-14-2008, 10:41 AM
I didn't vote, cuz I think I showed more "gamble" than both, just by buying an American made automobile....

sorry, don't see the glory in being willing to throw away more money than someone else. The true "gamblers" in my eye are small business owners, that takes SACK!!! As for betting on anything pool related, or sports related, or any type of competition....doesn't really show me anything; other than maybe they may need some help. I know I'm gonna need a flame retardant suit for posting this on this board, but that is MO.

gpeezy
01-14-2008, 10:44 AM
Well I'm just did this as a poll to needle the tooth a little. That is all. Some action stories are welcome.

ericdraven
01-14-2008, 10:45 AM
neither . both are retarded.

BVal
01-14-2008, 10:47 AM
neither . both are retarded.
You are just filled with hate aren't you.

ericdraven
01-14-2008, 10:52 AM
You are just filled with hate aren't you.

no actually not , i just felt like posting . I do not think i could hate folks i never met , that would be alittle crazy but i do think they are ego asses and if i was as a good a player as them i would not have to lower myself to trashtalking, and acting like children. like i said hate is a strong word , i just do not respect them.

ericdraven
01-14-2008, 10:57 AM
LOL

I noticed his last 3 posts have been insults toward people he doesn't even know

lol wait a sec , m last 3 posts was to post cuepics, and post about dallas cowboys . how is that insults ?? :rolleyes: the dallas comment was just ribbing like everyone does, ofcourse romo is not a homo , he is banging a hot chick . but owens is a crybaby he cried on national tv. i find it hard to believe somefolks actually use the tooth and fat as role models or even worship them. if you want to look up to someone how about your preacher at church, dad ,mom , friend. people in the entertainment business are not role models.

trustyrusty
01-14-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm glad he posted....I thought I'd be getting HIT for my statements. LOL :)

ericdraven
01-14-2008, 11:10 AM
No you called Daniel N and Tony Romo names. And then this....

Look it up, the Proof is there

ummi knowwhat i wrote is there i wrote it, i already explained the romo ribbing , hell everyone does, i ribbed owens too you forgot to mention. jeex must be a sad cowboys fan lol. ohhhhh yeah i did call daniel queerbait because in a round about way I KNOW him . duh

trustyrusty
01-14-2008, 11:13 AM
ummi knowwhat i wrote is there i wrote it, i already explained the romo ribbing , hell everyone does, i ribbed owens too you forgot to mention. jeex must be a sad cowboys fan lol. ohhhhh yeah i did call daniel queerbait because in a round about way I KNOW him . duh

what's with the GREY rep??? didn't notice the smiley face? SHEESH

ericdraven
01-14-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm glad he posted....I thought I'd be getting HIT for my statements. LOL :)

dude you made me spew coke on my keyboard lol,. your statements i happen to agree with :D . also shot you some good rep . i guess folks do not like different opinions roflmao. i gotta buy a flame retard suit myself looks like rofl.

gpeezy
01-14-2008, 11:14 AM
Cornfed himself must have cast a vote.

ericdraven
01-14-2008, 11:17 AM
Why are you arguing with me?

When I posted my original comment, I looked at your post... Trustyrusty pointed out your negativity and I simply stated that your last 3 posts were insults, which was 100% true

Look at your posts if you don't believe me.

ok ok , im done with this, we have different views of what insults are and in what context they are in . i know daniel so i can insult him he knows. romo well who don't rib him , i guess my rib = your insults. anyway im done playing kindergarten thread tag. trusty rusty you are correct thou :D

tom haney
01-14-2008, 12:07 PM
I vote for Alex the Lion.
Lost to Shane twice & jumped on him a 3rd time.
Never heard who won. I had to go home.