PDA

View Full Version : Bucktooth the Legend...

DrJ
01-14-2008, 10:09 PM

manwon
01-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Well I have to admit I was wrong...I saw the Fatboy/Bucktooth thing on the TAR video when it happened, and I said after that, that Fatboy had gained a lot of rep while Bucktooth had lost rep and maybe he was gonna retire now.

Sure Fatboy is a huge local favorite, (and rightfully so).... But, let's face it...the Tooth had interviews on TAR, his stories were really great...he gambled 'till the police came and shut him down...and when all is said and done, he really ended up gaining rep and making himself more well known...I'm starting to think now, that rather than diminishing, the Legend of Bucktooth has now grown even larger....

Come on!!! The guy don't have any balls, I mean after Fatboy punk-ed him, the old dude proved he was a Gelding!!!!!:eek: Doetooths legend is not larger at all in fact, it only go's to show he is full of hot air.;)

Not to worry though, Doetooth will always be a legend in his own mind!!!:D I think he should move to the Middle East, hell the Arab Sheiks are aways looking for someone with no balls to Gard their Harooms:p

Scott Lee
01-14-2008, 11:17 PM
Oh please...I'll agree that they're entertaining...but if you believe all those stories, I've got a bridge in Arizona I'd like to sell you. The only thing that has grown larger is Bucktooth's head and ego.:rolleyes: Fatty is rolling over in his grave seeing the BS that Bucktooth spouts. Naturally...because HE was the king of BS...and always will be!:D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

ericdraven
01-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Oh please...I'll agree that they're entertaining...but if you believe all those stories, I've got a bridge in Arizona I'd like to sell you. The only thing that has grown larger is Bucktooth's head and ego.:rolleyes: Fatty is rolling over in his grave seeing the BS that Bucktooth spouts. Naturally...because HE was the king of BS...and always will be!:D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

bingo !!!

i sent some rep :D