PDA

View Full Version : Frost V's Archer tonight,

bfdlad
01-30-2008, 09:50 AM
Ok guys, as most of you know Johnny Archer will be at Kolby's Corner pocket tonight for the exhibition. Yesterday we we saying how cool it would be to have Johnny play a challenge match against a local champion and as if by magic Scott (the Freezer) Frost appeared. So it is set, the final part of the exhibition will be a challenge match race to 9 betweem Johnny Archer and Scott Frost. Everything else will remain the same we have just added to it.

BVal
01-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Ok guys, as most of you know Johnny Archer will be at Kolby's Corner pocket tonight for the exhibition. Yesterday we we saying how cool it would be to have Johnny play a challenge match against a local champion and as if by magic Scott (the Freezer) Frost appeared. So it is set, the final part of the exhibition will be a challenge match race to 9 betweem Johnny Archer and Scott Frost. Everything else will remain the same we have just added to it.
Man I sure hope league gets over fast tonight. I should be there around 9 or so.

BVal

JJsooted
01-30-2008, 09:58 AM
Guys, Is there anyone there during the day that does tips and such? Be there Thursday all day maybe night too. Frost had said to look him up while in town, Is he there during the day or just a night owl?

bfdlad
01-30-2008, 10:02 AM
Guys, Is there anyone there during the day that does tips and such? Be there Thursday all day maybe night too. Frost had said to look him up while in town, Is he there during the day or just a night owl?
I see him quite a bit through the day there. Not sure on the tips though.

JJsooted
01-30-2008, 10:06 AM
I see him quite a bit through the day there. Not sure on the tips though.
Thanks Mark, hopefully I get a chance to run into you guys Thursday or maybe even Tuesday evening at Kolbys.. If I dont, take care and thanks for the info.

Jay Jensen

tigerseye
01-30-2008, 10:11 AM

You forgot to mention Johnny's alias....The Scorpion!...I don't know why i notice these things but anyway....Go Scorpion!!

bfdlad
01-30-2008, 10:15 AM
You forgot to mention Johnny's alias....The Scorpion!...I don't know why i notice these things but anyway....Go Scorpion!!
Kolby's is at 1301 University Ave, Tempe AZ. On University between Rural and Mclintock. It's behing Sparky's Sports bar (you can't see Kolby's from the road)

CocoboloCowboy
01-30-2008, 11:05 AM
Race to 9 in 9 Ball?

bfdlad
01-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Yes 9-ball race to 9

bfdlad
01-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Yes 9-ball race to 9

Fast Lenny
01-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Im hyped ill be on my way over there in an hour,hope to see you all there. :)

Fast Lenny
01-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Ill be wearing gray slacks,black long sleeved shirt,shaved head,lol,see ya guys. :)

BVal
01-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Ill be wearing gray slacks,black long sleeved shirt,shaved head,lol,see ya guys. :)
How late you gonna be there?

Brady

bfdlad
01-30-2008, 03:32 PM
How late you gonna be there?

Brady
He will be there until the end,

CocoboloCowboy
01-30-2008, 04:17 PM
Yes 9-ball race to 9

I know Scott likes One Pocket, and had a Vision of 9 Games of One Pocket.http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/78/53/23425378.jpg

bfdlad
01-30-2008, 04:30 PM
I know Scott likes One Pocket, and had a Vision of 9 Games of One Pocket.http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/78/53/23425378.jpg
It had been suggested but I hope to get Efren and Scott playing one pocket in the near future. Thats one that we have to market more but it will really bring the one pocket purists out once they hear about it. That on is about timing with Efren being in the country and somewhere close to Phoenix. I don't think it willbe long though and Scott is in and from what I am told at this point Efren will go for in if the timing is right.

CocoboloCowboy
01-30-2008, 04:36 PM
It had been suggested but I hope to get Efren and Scott playing one pocket in the near future.

That would be something to see, Efren and Scott playing one pocket.

bfdlad
01-30-2008, 04:42 PM
That would be something to see, Efren and Scott playing one pocket.
I know, When I tell people their eyes get wide. Well I'm heading over there hope to see you,
Mark,

SirBanksALot
01-30-2008, 04:44 PM
1P w/Scott and Efren here in Phoenix would be great but............ lets talk about me playing 1P with the gal in the picture:) .

Or, even better, how's about me playing 1P with Sandra Bullock (be still my foolish heart!:o )

Sorry-I digressed - again.

Keith

SJDinPHX
01-30-2008, 04:57 PM
1P w/Scott and Efren here in Phoenix would be great but............ lets talk about me playing 1P with the gal in the picture:) .

Or, even better, how's about me playing 1P with Sandra Bullock (be still my foolish heart!:o )

Sorry-I digressed - again.

Keith
And you would be giving Sandra how many balls, Keith ??

CocoboloCowboy
01-30-2008, 05:29 PM
I know, When I tell people their eyes get wide. Well I'm heading over there hope to see you,
Mark,

Think 1P w/Scott and Efren here in Phoenix would make for a lot of people in a small space.

BTW Mark I hope you post a post action report on tonights event, and who won what etc.

I can not make it..http://www.geocities.com/cocobolocowboy/sorry.gif

IanCt
01-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Man, I really wish I still lived in AZ, I would love to see Scott and Johnny play. Is Andy Scott still in Phoenix?

SirBanksALot
01-30-2008, 06:02 PM
And you would be giving Sandra how many balls, Keith ??

To answer your question - just enough to keep it close and wanting her to come back for more!

Gunn_Slinger
01-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Can someone let us know when Frosty wins please.
thanks
mrs.g

Jack Madden
01-30-2008, 06:21 PM
You should have more than a full house. I feel like I have been on the phone all day --- heard from 2 players in Phoenix who will be showing up to check it out.

Fast Lenny
01-31-2008, 12:31 AM
Scott lost to Johnny,the match went hill-hill. :cool:

!Smorgass Bored
01-31-2008, 12:40 AM
Scott lost to Johnny,the match went hill-hill. :cool:

All this double-talk, what was the score ?
Doug
:)

9-8 ?

Fast Lenny
01-31-2008, 12:44 AM
Yes it was 9-8,good match.I would like to thank Mark known as bfdlad on here for putting on a great show for all of us here in the area and hope this gets him more support for his future endevours. :)