PDA

View Full Version : Next Eclipse Media Group Event in Phoenix,

bfdlad
01-31-2008, 03:33 PM
Ok, guys & gals. Last nights event went quite well I believe considering the time we had. So we have had Rodney Morris V's Tony Crosby & Scott Frost V's Johnny Archer plus the Archer exhibition with the crowd. We already have some plans in place for a couple of different events that we think will really be something to see. However I know we have alot to learn and we want to make as many people happy as possible. So I have a couple of questions for people who would possibly watch via the internet (free) or actually show up to see the event.

1) Who do you want to see in a challenge?
2) what game would you like to see? (9-ball race to 21, one pocket etc)
3) If you were at the event there are alot of improvements to be made and we are already working on those but please tell us how can we make a difference for the better.
Mark,

CocoboloCowboy
01-31-2008, 03:36 PM
Efrin in Phoenix, hear there is a 25K added, 10 BALL Event, or Big Tables, called the Shootout some time this year, maybe you could coordinate with the folks doing that event.

bfdlad
01-31-2008, 03:48 PM
Efrin in Phoenix, hear there is a 25K added, 10 BALL Event, or Big Tables, called the Shootout some time this year, maybe you could coordinate with the folks doing that event.
I have spoken to them and they are in agreement with you to do something at that time also. I have to figure out what will go well with it while the players are not playing. Celeb charity match maybe I will probably be talking to Chuck this week on it again. The shootout is going to be maybe the best thing so far to happen in Phoenix. Those guys seem to have it nailed down. The difference is the top players are already here so I would have to have some kind of spin to make it different. I do know that the guys involved with the Dust Off and the Shoot out are good people and only want what is good for the industry and so they will help me as much as possible if I have something to offer. But until then for lets say the end of Feb sometime, what do you think?

CocoboloCowboy
02-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Like the NIKE ads say, just do it. http://www.geocities.com/cocobolocowboy/cheers.gif