PDA

View Full Version : collectable books for sale (MUST GO)

justpool
02-01-2008, 04:15 PM
:) My collection is growing as i have 5 1st edition hardcover books that must go.4 books are signed. 99 critical shots,steve miz complete book of pool,hustlers days, the hustler and the champ. not signed-Bank shots and other great robberies. inside pool mag-03 miz cover $15.00. pm me for prices on books. thanks justpool

justpool
02-02-2008, 09:16 AM
How about it azers these books need a home!!!!!!!!!

Cuedog
02-02-2008, 10:41 AM
Do I get a better price if I PM you for the price or can you just post the prices? I believe you will get a better response that way.

Gene

!Smorgass Bored
02-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Do I get a better price if I PM you for the price or can you just post the prices? I believe you will get a better response that way.

Gene

Or, he might try hawking his wares in the For Sale forum..... imo
Doug

* First, he posts asking if anyone here has a certain book or magazine, then he posts asking if anyone has the address or phone number of the player on the cover, then he mails the book off to be autographed, then comes back and asks if anyone wants to buy the book..... :)

Check this posting history: http://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=1453290

Edited to add: and now you get bad Rep for the PM that sent to me.

Scott Lee
02-02-2008, 11:57 AM
...and what do you bet he wants ridiculous prices for an "autograph"? :rolleyes: The $15 for a 5 yr old copy of Inside Pool caught my eye :eek:! I agree that this stuff should be in the 'for sale' forum, or on fleabay...not here.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Or, he might try hawking his wares in the For Sale forum..... imo
Doug

* First, he posts asking if anyone here has a certain book or magazine, then he posts asking if anyone has the address or phone number of the player on the cover, then he mails the book off to be autographed, then comes back and asks if anyone wants to buy the book..... :)

Check this posting history: http://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=1453290

Cuedog
02-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Thank you for the PM but I wasn't interested in making a purchase. I just thought that you would be better advised to post the prices in fairness to all. I also agree with the others in that this thread belongs in the for sale forum.

Gene