PDA

View Full Version : Play Pool / Play Forum

JesPiddlin
02-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Just curious...

On a weekly basis -

How much time do you spend playing pool?

How much time do you spend in the forum?

Do you play pool at home, or at the pool hall?

Tim5000
02-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Play about 30 hours per week. It's a mixture of practice at home and tournaments.

Spend about 30-40 minutes per day on this forum.

JesPiddlin
02-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Play about 30 hours per week. It's a mixture of practice at home and tournaments.

Spend about 30-40 minutes per day on this forum.

Do you give lessons.....

On how to spend only 30-40 minutes per day on this forum?

JesPiddlin
02-02-2008, 03:26 PM
I suppose I should mention my times...

I spend a few hours on Saturday night at the pool hall and occasionally, I get to play at the home table. We are about to start spending a few hours on Sunday afternoons at the pool hall in a nearby town. We have a very busy household, so I'm really lucky to get these few hours of play/practice.

However, I spend WAY too much time on this forum. If I don't feel my best, I might be here none at all, or 3-5 hours in a day. If I feel fine, I might be here for 30 minutes to a couple of hours per day.

I started this thread, because I know there are others out there who post as much, or more, than I do. I am wondering how much time they actually spend at the pool table, regardless of how much time they want to spend there. And, I'm equally curious about the amount of time they actually spend on this forum. This place wouldn't be the same without them. They are the foundation the rest of us build on.

Neil
02-02-2008, 03:35 PM

jgpool
02-02-2008, 03:39 PM
I mostly play at home. 10 - 20 hrs a week. This forum, it depends 1 to 3 hrs a day, more on the weekend, and at work it depends on how busy I am. I work for the Gov. so I do have some lax times. :D :D

IA8baller
02-02-2008, 03:43 PM
I've got lots of free time right now since I'm layed off due to the weather. I spend aprox. an hour or two every other day here on the forums and I'm averaging at least 2-3 hours/day shooting pool.

Black-Balled
02-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Just curious...

On a weekly basis -

How much time do you spend playing pool?
1hr
How much time do you spend in the forum?
40hr
Do you play pool at home, or at the pool hall?
home

tencharact

Neil
02-02-2008, 07:02 PM