PDA

View Full Version : Fat Boy I Was Just Told Bucktooth Is Back?????

cornfed
02-03-2008, 02:02 PM
I want to set the air clear if there is anyone that can say Bucktooth ever wanted to BET SMALLER IN A POOL RELATED GAME please come forward... When he played ALLEN 30 years ago for 2 DIMES A GAME and Bucktooth was betting 70 & 80 dimes on the side the game was one pocket all Allen had to do was run 2 BALLS.... This was when Allen was at his BEST. Bucktooth has RETIRED MORE CHAMPIONS THAN ANYBODY IN THE HISTORY OF POOL....BUCKTOOTH IS BACK???? Is FAT BOY GOING TO GET BITTEN BY THE TOOTH??????

Ken_4fun
02-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Its hard to bite Fatboy when you are in a dead run out the door, like a little girl with a nightmare....

You crack me up!

Ken

Fatboy
02-03-2008, 03:21 PM
I cant play Tooth any pool games because he is a much better player than me, I cant play a lick of 1P I would need 15-5 or something crazy, its that bad. If we play 6,9,10 ball I would still need something, no matter what the game is I dont have a chance heads-up. I wish I did,

Perhaps playing 8ball with odds on the $$$ might be a game, I dont know if he is interested in that game, 7 to 5 or something, I played a guy the other night who plays Tooths speed and was loser 14 games in 5 hours. So that would be a good start, if it is lopsided then we can adjust,

also it was not my intention to run Tooth off, infact I wanted to talk to him, we havent spoke in years and I was suprised when I saw him so I thought flipping a few coins would be fun and get things between us going, my intention wasnt to to high roll him or run him off, perhaps he had other things to do so he left. Contrary to what some people think I have no dislike for him. Eventually something will happen, but I better be ready because he has alot more experience than I do, I can learn alot from him and believe me I will.

Fatboy
02-03-2008, 03:24 PM
There is no way I'll retire from pool because of any one person, unless they shoot me. I might retire again if I can get my backache fixed 100% and can go to the gym full time, then pool might become an occasional thing for me, but its impossible for Tooth to bust me or retire me. it might be the other way around, but Tooth is to smart to go all-in playing anyone.

Williebetmore
02-03-2008, 05:07 PM
I want to set the air clear if there is anyone that can say Bucktooth ever wanted to BET SMALLER IN A POOL RELATED GAME please come forward...

CF,
You're joking right.....EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS that Bucktooth ran away at least that one time. Don't ask them to come forward, there's not enough room.

Isn't the internet wonderful...you thought it would be a way to develop some easy action, and it ended up ruining any slight credibility you may have had. While there are some that may have thought some of "The Tooth" stories had an element of truth; there are more now that think not. Just the way the internet works.

DeadPoked
02-03-2008, 05:48 PM
CF,
You're joking right.....EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS that Bucktooth ran away at least that one time. Don't ask them to come forward, there's not enough room.

Isn't the internet wonderful...you thought it would be a way to develop some easy action, and it ended up ruining any slight credibility you may have had. While there are some that may have thought some of "The Tooth" stories had an element of truth; there are more now that think not. Just the way the internet works.

In all fairness to Bucktooth... Corntooth did say a "pool related game"...

cuejoey
02-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Fast Larry will beat them all !!! :D

Williebetmore
02-03-2008, 05:59 PM

DP,
Very correct.

However, he has on multiple occasions here stridently proclaimed his willingness to gamble on anything; questioning the integrity and courage of everyone in the world. If he is not credible on that issue, is his credibility in the "pool-related" area not also in question? It is for me.

Rubyron
02-03-2008, 06:11 PM
EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS that Bucktooth ran away at least that one time.

Here's a small animated gif depicting the scene. :D

Fatboy
02-03-2008, 06:15 PM

he did say the second time I approached him to flip for 10 or 20K, I cant beat him and he knows that, I know I cant win, so who do I make a game?

cornfed
02-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I know before Bucktooth ever went to the DCC that on this sight the conversation was about rolling the ball on the keno board or playing pool Bucktooth never talked about flipping a coin you can check any post on this sight and prove me wrong.... And as far as Bucktooth Running away from Fat Boy that is a flat out LIE. Bucktooth left the room to go set the Keno board up in the in the ROOM THAT GREG SAID TO PUT IT BUCKTOOTH SAID COME ON AN ROLL THE AS HE WAS LEAVING THE ROOM. Then Bucktooth went to the room and had to wait a few minutes before he got the game started...So don't try to change the truth....

MFB
02-03-2008, 10:40 PM

And so will Wonder Dog!

Fatboy
02-03-2008, 11:24 PM
I know before Bucktooth ever went to the DCC that on this sight the conversation was about rolling the ball on the keno board or playing pool Bucktooth never talked about flipping a coin you can check any post on this sight and prove me wrong.... And as far as Bucktooth Running away from Fat Boy that is a flat out LIE. Bucktooth left the room to go set the Keno board up in the in the ROOM THAT GREG SAID TO PUT IT BUCKTOOTH SAID COME ON AN ROLL THE AS HE WAS LEAVING THE ROOM. Then Bucktooth went to the room and had to wait a few minutes before he got the game started...So don't try to change the truth....

i walked up to the keno board when they were rolling the balls, and said something to tooth, and left i was so sleepy i couldnt stand it, i know tooth didnt dodge me, that night, but i dont know why he didnt want to when I asked him the second time while tooth was watching Grady play, he replye he wants to bet on himself.....how does that work with keno? if its a game of skill, i have zero chance as I have never rolled the ball and dont know how fast to roll it, so I would be off the board often thus having the worst of it, I offered Tooth 2 times to take an even bet and he didnt want to and thats cool, i dont want to play keno, the only difference is I can explain why I wont play keno and tooth hasnt ever said why he wouldnt take a even bet a pure gamble, Keno isnt for me because I would rither come short or go long and when your not getting on the board as often as Tooth I would have the worst of it, so thats why I didnt ask to get into the Keno game, i have a RESAON for not betting, not a excuse.

penguin
02-04-2008, 12:31 AM
how does that work with keno? if its a game of skill, i have zero chance as I have never rolled the ball and dont know how fast to roll itThat's why they call it gambling... you don't know the result ahead of time (sort of like flipping a coin :D ).

I would have the worst of it, so thats why I didnt ask to get into the Keno gameActually, it would have been just like the $3000 ring game you donated... I mean, played in -- except your chances of winning some $$$ would have been about a zillion times better.

i have a RESAON for not betting, not a excuse.So when you don't step up it's a "reason" and when someone else doesn't it's an "excuse"... is that about right? You sure have a lot of reasons why you don't want to play people.

Personally I like the idea of Fatboy and Bucktooth matching up playing Keno... especially since Bucktooth wants to play a "pool related game" and Fatboy wants to bet on something that requires little or no skill.

So let's get over Fatboy's moment of glory for the game that never was and just have a real game.

ribdoner
02-04-2008, 01:03 AM

Only if they're named "BYE".;)

derekdisco
02-04-2008, 01:58 AM
That's why they call it gambling... you don't know the result ahead of time (sort of like flipping a coin :D ).

Actually, it would have been just like the $3000 ring game you donated... I mean, played in -- except your chances of winning some $$$ would have been about a zillion times better.

So when you don't step up it's a "reason" and when someone else doesn't it's an "excuse"... is that about right? You sure have a lot of reasons why you don't want to play people.

Personally I like the idea of Fatboy and Bucktooth matching up playing Keno... especially since Bucktooth wants to play a "pool related game" and Fatboy wants to bet on something that requires little or no skill.

So let's get over Fatboy's moment of glory for the game that never was and just have a real game.

Do you follow fatboy around the forum and break down all of his posts? Just curious.

smokeandapancak
02-04-2008, 03:11 AM
I guess I am stil waiting to see the vid of Butt tooth "running" from fatboy.. cause the one I seen.. he (BT) walked away after trying to 3x to persuade Fats to come with...

Tooth didnt want to play fat's game... Fat's didnt want to play his....

Did I just defend butt tooth ... again???? hell must have a cold front coming in....

Luxury
02-04-2008, 05:15 AM
I can't believe it took this long for the reality of the situation to be exposed. It's pretty sad when the "new character" in pool doesn't want to bet on pool. Fatboy if you want to be the new character that pool needs I HIGHLY recommend playing bucktooth in a pool game.

BRKNRUN
02-04-2008, 09:03 AM
I want to set the air clear if there is anyone that can say Bucktooth ever wanted to BET SMALLER IN A POOL RELATED GAME please come forward... When he played ALLEN 30 years ago for 2 DIMES A GAME and Bucktooth was betting 70 & 80 dimes on the side the game was one pocket all Allen had to do was run 2 BALLS.... This was when Allen was at his BEST. Bucktooth has RETIRED MORE CHAMPIONS THAN ANYBODY IN THE HISTORY OF POOL....BUCKTOOTH IS BACK???? Is FAT BOY GOING TO GET BITTEN BY THE TOOTH??????

All I really want to know is................I realize 100 years ago it was a bit of a risk to go to the Dentist.....But with all the modern advances in Dentistry....Why in the heck would someone with as much money as Horsetooth NOT go get his darn tooth fixed. :confused: :confused:

cornfed
02-04-2008, 09:31 AM
I have asked Bucktooth this question before his answer to me was I would not be Bucktooth anymore what fun would life be for me at this stage of the game. Fat Boy is Fat Boy but there is only 1 Bucktooth and thats a fact....