PDA

View Full Version : Rocawear I Will Not Lose 2008: Jeanette Lee

billiardshot
03-14-2008, 10:13 AM
I found this on youtube less than 24 hours. Nice interview. Okay a Commerical.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyyaY4i8BDo

Johnnyt
03-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Cool. Thanks for putting it up. Very inspiring for most I'm sure...me, I'm going to take a nap. Johnnyt

billiardshot
03-15-2008, 05:06 AM
Weekend bump for a very nice young lady.

Williebetmore
03-16-2008, 07:30 AM
I'm again disappointed that there are no pictures (my computer at home doesn't play your video, I guess I'll check it out Monday at work).

Here is a sample of a pic from www.jeanettelee.com

Methodman201
03-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Nice Find. Not a brand I Fancy But Nice Find.

thedude
03-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Nice Find. Not a brand I Fancy But Nice Find.

Just out of curiosity, does Jeanette Lee ever take the glove off her bridge hand?:D I happened to see her as she was checking in at the front desk at the DCC this year, and she was wearing her shooting glove while checking into the hotel... No disrespect intended, I just find it funny. :)

Methodman201
03-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Just out of curiosity, does Jeanette Lee ever take the glove off her bridge hand?:D I happened to see her as she was checking in at the front desk at the DCC this year, and she was wearing her shooting glove while checking into the hotel... No disrespect intended, I just find it funny. :)
You know, Now That You Bring it up, I have never saw her Without it.
That Is Kinda Funny. Maybe Without It, Her "Ness" Is Gone, LoL?

Williebetmore
03-16-2008, 09:51 AM

Dude,
Wearing a glove is not a habit for her outside the poolroom; but she does occasionally forget to remove it after a session. She may have been at the hotel desk for a different reason when you saw her (I happened to be there when she checked in; and she came from home and was not wearing a glove).

Now about Michael Jackson's glove, I'm not so sure.