PDA

View Full Version : Shane Won

supercue
03-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Shane just called me . He won 13/7. Said he would be back home ,Rapid City,next week and he and his mom,Timi, will go to N D to play in a tourney there. Congratulations ,once more, Granpa Gary

Railbird
03-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Shane just called me . He won 13/7. Said he would be back home ,Rapid City,next week and he and his mom,Timi, will go to N D to play in a tourney there. Congratulations ,once more, Granpa Gary

I've got to say, as much as I like Shane, I was really hoping to see Shaun Wilkie win this tournament, because I know first hand from talking to him how much he wanted to win in Valley Forge. Two fine young men and I wish them both the best.

Johnnyt
03-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Who said Shane was a one-trick pony? Come back non-believer, come back. How about a 10 trick pony? WTG Shane Johnnyt

gotgame
03-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Congrats to Shane as well as Wilkie they both had a good tourney good to see Shane get his revenge after the hill hill loss last night to Wilkie.:eek:

JimS
03-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Congrats to Shane!

stevekur1
03-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah, congrats to shane. this was the first time that i got to see him play live in person. he is a phenomenal player. the way he approaches the table and all of his mechanics are flawless. he really manages to stay focused on the match. i dont know if its because of his hearing problem or what. but i wish i could stay that focused!!!!

i hope we get to see plenty more of him from years to come! in my opinion he is really good for the game.

Would like to see Schon pick him up for sponsorship!

Since i swear by Schon, best production cue made ! ! !

Steve

TXsouthpaw
03-17-2008, 04:31 AM
Man that kid is a robot. wish i played that good at that age. Congrats shane. hope to see him play in person one day.

Fatboy
03-17-2008, 05:07 AM

congrats Granpa!!!!

storke
03-17-2008, 10:48 AM
All I can say is this kid is awesome. Not only does he play jam up, but a good guy too.

Cookie
03-17-2008, 04:53 PM
shane is a real class act..... not only can he play with and beat the best players in the world,,, he is so down to earth,,,not but a week ago he was back here in sioux falls at a local 3 man turny playing nobodys,,,,, for fun........ and maybe a little cheese.... its not just any time u can b walking a small local turny and look over and the us open champ is playing some local nobody,,,,,,,,,,,, SHANE IS THE REAL DEAL FOLKS,,,,,,,,,, AND A GOOD PERSON,,, WE NEED MORE OF THESE PEOPLE IN THE POOL WORLD...... cookie