PDA

View Full Version : olathe

rzrbak98
03-16-2008, 10:19 PM
Anything else been said about this weekends burgman an moora match.

ibuycues
03-17-2008, 04:15 AM
Cliff Joyner is in Olathe Shooter`s right now, and Shane Van Boening and several others are coming in the next day or so, in advance of the Challenge next weekend.

There`s gonna be some money lost somewhere.....

Will

JCIN
03-17-2008, 07:00 AM
I spoke with the infamous DCC action room legend Scooter and he said he was gonna make the trip to get in on the action.

We are probably going to do some free Ustream broadcasts leading up to the match. I am looking to do ssomething Wednesday and Thursday night. We will post up more info soon. I am in the Philly airport waiting for my flight to KC and Nasty is on the way down from Sioux Falls today as well. The Sleeve will roll in Tuesday.

If you can make it out come and hang out with us, it will be fun.

easy-e
03-17-2008, 07:11 AM
I spoke with the infamous DCC action room legend Scooter and he said he was gonna make the trip to get in on the action.

We are probably going to do some free Ustream broadcasts leading up to the match. I am looking to do ssomething Wednesday and Thursday night. We will post up more info soon. I am in the Philly airport waiting for my flight to KC and Nasty is on the way down from Sioux Falls today as well. The Sleeve will roll in Tuesday.

You are making me envious, I wish I had more money! Let me know when you will be online out there and I will get on and talk some **** with you:D

JCIN
03-17-2008, 07:14 AM
You are making me envious, I wish I had more money! Let me know when you will be online out there and I will get on and talk some **** with you:D
I wish you were rich too. Then I could put the bite on you :D

Fatboy
03-17-2008, 07:15 AM

hope you guys do good there, call me this week sometime earily i just got back from germany and got up at 3am, :)

Morra match is a a tough pick, i want to get something on it-but i gotta decide who i like. I have alot of info on both players and I have reasons to bet on either of them, its gonna be a cracker of a match as they say in Europe.

JCIN
03-17-2008, 07:21 AM
Hope the back is feeling better. Don't be shy man, come on down and sweat it with us. With Dan Tull , Carl, Duff, and all the other action guys in attendance it is sure to be a good time.

Scottster
03-17-2008, 08:59 AM
Morra/Bergman match is a a tough pick, i want to get something on it-but i gotta decide who i like.

Bergman, 100-87 (+/- 5)