PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ya'll

runout1961
03-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading post on this forum for a while now and I finally just got my membership approved. I am a contract firefighter for the Army in Afghanistan and I absolutely love playing pool and building onto my custom cue collection.

I really enjoy reading all the post ya'll put on here and I look forward to posting back and forth with everyone.

Take Care

rackem
03-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading post on this forum for a while now and I finally just got my membership approved. I am a contract firefighter for the Army in Afghanistan and I absolutely love playing pool and building onto my custom cue collection.

I really enjoy reading all the post ya'll put on here and I look forward to posting back and forth with everyone.

Take Care
Where do ya'll hail from?

jgpool
03-17-2008, 04:32 AM
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for your sevice to our country and stay safe. Look forward to reading your inputs.

matcase
03-17-2008, 05:06 AM
Welcome, I think you'll find this a nice escape from your routine.

stevea
03-17-2008, 05:17 AM
welcome, I to just got my membership approved but I have been reading on here for a while. I'm from Clearwater, fl and I play at strokers in palm harbor where Tony Crosby is the house pro.

runout1961
03-17-2008, 07:15 AM
Where do ya'll hail from?

Although I work in Afghanistan I' from west Texas.

crawfish
03-17-2008, 07:35 AM
Welcome. You'll find some worthwhile things, and some laugh at things. Overall it's a fun waste of time.