PDA

View Full Version : Jude 4K

worldison2
03-17-2008, 11:03 AM
Jude, I noticed last week you were getting real close to the 4,000 post mark, then you disappeared for a few days. I was hoping it was something good (maybe a beach in Aruba?), but you never know, so I didn't want to say anything.
Now I see you're back posting so it's time for you to be recognized. CONGRATS! You're one of the good people here. Thanks for being here.

Jude Rosenstock
03-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Jude, I noticed last week you were getting real close to the 4,000 post mark, then you disappeared for a few days. I was hoping it was something good (maybe a beach in Aruba?), but you never know, so I didn't want to say anything.
Now I see you're back posting so it's time for you to be recognized. CONGRATS! You're one of the good people here. Thanks for being here.

Wow, I passed 4k without even noticing!!! Yeah, my social life can take some odd turns at times. Between hectic hours at work, league play, going out and some personal downtime, it can be difficult to stay on top of azb.

Thank you for noticing and thank you for the kind words! Shoot well!

Roy Steffensen
03-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Who is Jude? Never seen him posting :D

Ed Simmons
03-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Who is Jude? Never seen him posting :D
I don't know Jude either, but today he's obviously the windshield! Congratulations, Jude. 4,000 more!