PDA

View Full Version : Another 15 Minutes of Fame, LOL

rackmsuckr
03-17-2008, 03:48 PM
I interviewed some players (5 total interviews) at the BCA Regional 8 Ball Championships in Lincoln City. I must stress that none of it was rehearsed (as if you couldn't tell) and there were no scripts or suggestions of what questions to ask...it was totally spontaneous. That's my explanation and I'm sticking to it! :D

http://www.onthebreaknews.com/WesternBCA.htm

For anyone interested, I lost my 2nd match and ended up in 5th place.

realkingcobra
03-17-2008, 08:14 PM
I interviewed some players (5 total interviews) at the BCA Regional 8 Ball Championships in Lincoln City. I must stress that none of it was rehearsed (as if you couldn't tell) and there were no scripts or suggestions of what questions to ask...it was totally spontaneous. That's my explanation and I'm sticking to it! :D

Linda, you and Mike ready to set up that Diamond 9ft yet?

Glen

JoeyA
03-17-2008, 08:26 PM

WOW. Linda, I have to send you some REP. I went straight to the Dan Louie video because he is one of my favorite players. While Dan may be retired, he has been a working man for most of his pool playing years and he is a champion not just on the pool table but in life. His good friend on AZ known as Mr. J told me so. :D Dan is an extremely talented player and is as humble as they come. It's great to see him in good health.

Thanks for your super interview. :)

JoeyA

TWOFORPOOL
03-17-2008, 09:10 PM
The Queen is now the Queen of Video!!!

The Atwell vs Louie match is great Video. As good as ANY Video I have seen on the internet. KEEP IS COMING!!!!

One green bean for you!!!

Sincerely,

Bob Olson
TWOFORPOOL

rackmsuckr
04-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Linda, you and Mike ready to set up that Diamond 9ft yet?

Glen

Hey Glenny,

The weather is warming up here. I anticipate the room will be ready by end of June. ;) Hope you are doing well on the road.

rackmsuckr
04-06-2008, 03:00 PM
WOW. Linda, I have to send you some REP. I went straight to the Dan Louie video because he is one of my favorite players. While Dan may be retired, he has been a working man for most of his pool playing years and he is a champion not just on the pool table but in life. His good friend on AZ known as Mr. J told me so. :D Dan is an extremely talented player and is as humble as they come. It's great to see him in good health.

Thanks for your super interview. :)

JoeyA

Thanks, Danny had just woken up. I did a minor boo boo, but I did remember the US Open was where he had his 'attack'. All of us were worried and are glad he has recovered; he is a great champion.

rackmsuckr
04-06-2008, 03:02 PM
The Queen is now the Queen of Video!!!

The Atwell vs Louie match is great Video. As good as ANY Video I have seen on the internet. KEEP IS COMING!!!!

One green bean for you!!!

Sincerely,

Bob Olson
TWOFORPOOL

I have to make a statement to correct any misinterpretations. I only interviewed players...I did not make the video. All kudos go to the hard work of Cheese from On the Break. www.onthebreaknews.com He does a fabulous job.

Thanks for the rep! :)